CW shockwave is a hand-gun again!(also Buzzsaw and combaticon pics)

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Oct 27, 2015, 7:26:14 PM10/27/15
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS24812&mode=retail

He's the weapon for a combiner!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS24812&mode=retail

I'm not sure what all of Buzzsaw's modes are

Boo, blast-off is a bad repaint and not even a slight remold.

And the order these were released, Vortex is a repaint of Alpha Bravo (I know Zob won't like that)

I could just get Onslaught Swindle and Brawl, and use the Alpha Bravo and Skyfire I already have to finish it off. Those three look pretty good, but Swindle looks a little odd in vehicle mode.

Zobovor

Oct 27, 2015, 9:25:55 PM10/27/15
On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 5:26:14 PM UTC-6, Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. wrote:

> I'm not sure what all of Buzzsaw's modes are

He's a condor, a data thingy that fits inside Blaster (and probably the inevitable Soundwave remold) and a... um... forklift?

> Boo, blast-off is a bad repaint and not even a slight remold.

So disappointing. Takara has hinted that they're working on a proper Blast Off:

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2015/08/Unite-Warriors-Blast-Off-Tease.jpg

> And the order these were released, Vortex is a repaint of Alpha Bravo (I know
> Zob won't like that)

I saw Vortex coming a mile away. I mean, the head sculpt. It was inevitable.

> I could just get Onslaught Swindle and Brawl, and use the Alpha Bravo and
> Skyfire I already have to finish it off. Those three look pretty good, but
> Swindle looks a little odd in vehicle mode.

He's a open-cabin vehicle with a gun mounted on the top. At least they got close. And, thematically, he does look like a military vehicle. Not very Jeep-like, but not completely horrible.

Zob (damning with faint praise is what ah does)

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Oct 27, 2015, 11:13:19 PM10/27/15
I did notice there's no extra Combaticon limb, unless you rename this Blast Off and we get the Takara Blast Off.

Onu Matoran

Nov 13, 2015, 11:10:26 PM11/13/15
> I did notice there's no extra Combaticon limb, unless you rename this Blast Off and we get the Takara Blast Off.

I noticed that too. Super hyped that my favorite combiner is the one without any new members.

Heh, on the subject of his name, there were some jokes on Seibertron about it. I believe one of them was 'Lift-Off' or something to that effect. I personally don't care. I mean, a jet fits more with the whole 'military' vibe, but the lack of a faceplate makes me sad.