Cartoon Viewing Club Episode For May 15th, 2018

Zobovor

May 3, 2018, 11:29:02 PM5/3/18
I wanted to look at "The Search for Alpha Trion" due to the recent prominence of characters like Elita One and Moonracer (and, eventually, Firestar) in the Power of the Primes toy line.

If for some reason you don't own the episode on DVD (though I have no idea why you wouldn't), here's a link:

https://tinyurl.com/search-for-alpha-trion

Be there, or be a Euclidian quadrilateral with equal sides and angles!

Zob (has not bought any new toys in a while and is feeling a little itchy)

Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats

May 15, 2018, 5:51:15 PM5/15/18
On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 8:29:02 PM UTC-7, Zobovor wrote:
> Zob (has not bought any new toys in a while and is feeling a little itchy)

I think those are unrelated.