Cartoon Viewing Club Episode(s) for May 15th

Zobovor

Apr 18, 2015, 6:45:57 PM4/18/15
As a reminder, we're looking at "Five Faces of Darkness" parts 1-5 next month. Yes, all five episodes!

The episodes are, of course, available on DVD, but for those of you who don't own them, here's a link to a menu of the episodes available on Veoh:

http://tinyurl.com/five-faces-of-darkness

I'd like to see a bit more participation than we've been getting lately. As an extra added incentive, Soundwave is planting a bomb in your head. Wait, wrong episode.

Since there are so many animation mistakes, I thought it would be fun to turn it into a game. Let's see how many people can find the following errors:

* a scene with two Shrapnels
* a frame of animation where Cyclonus has four arms
* Rumble is the same height as Soundwave
* Fireflight with the Decepticons on planet Chaar
* Blitzwing with an Autobot symbol
* Sky Lynx with a Decepticon symbol
* Rodimus Prime with a Hot Rod face
* Bruticus standing next to all five Combaticons

Zob (hates the way Google reformats my ASCII characters)

Cappeca

Apr 20, 2015, 8:04:59 AM4/20/15
Em sábado, 18 de abril de 2015 19:45:57 UTC-3, Zobovor escreveu:
> As a reminder, we're looking at "Five Faces of Darkness" parts 1-5 next month. Yes, all five episodes!

Yay!

> Since there are so many animation mistakes, I thought it would be fun to turn it into a game. Let's see how many people can find the following errors:
>
> * a scene with two Shrapnels
> * a frame of animation where Cyclonus has four arms
> * Rumble is the same height as Soundwave
> * Fireflight with the Decepticons on planet Chaar
> * Blitzwing with an Autobot symbol
> * Sky Lynx with a Decepticon symbol
> * Rodimus Prime with a Hot Rod face
> * Bruticus standing next to all five Combaticons

I'll turn it into a drinking game and totally drink when I find them.