Just finished and posted my first Transformers fan art to my deviantart.com page

Rodimus_2316

Jun 22, 2017, 12:34:58 AM6/22/17
Still trying to get better. Please LMK your thoughts.
http://rodimus2316.deviantart.com/art/G1-Optimus-Prime-fan-art-687935263

- Rodimus_2316

Cappeca

Jun 22, 2017, 9:01:32 AM6/22/17
Looks very detailed, and the coloring is all inside the lines. I guess the Pat Lee drawing I have on my fridge door is about to be replaced!

Rodimus_2316

Jun 22, 2017, 12:32:32 PM6/22/17
Heh, thanks. :)

- Rodimus_2316

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Jun 28, 2017, 11:16:00 AM6/28/17
Better than I could do, and I've had college drawing classes.

Some people practice with the how to draw guides. I don't know how well they work, but if you want to you can try.

https://www.drawingnow.com/tutorials/tag/transformers/

But of course, the best teacher is practice, practice, practice.