Cartoon Viewing Club Episode for June 15th (and July 15th)

Zobovor

Jun 3, 2018, 9:49:12 PM6/3/18
Nobody really came up with an episode to look at in June, which is probably my fault. I know there's not a lot of time left, so I propose "The Core" as this month's episode. It's arguably not a very good one, so if I'm the only one who ends up writing a review, it's not like everybody's going to miss out on talking about a pivotal episode.

Just to plan ahead, should we do "The Return of Optimus Prime" parts 1 and 2 for July? I figured if I announced it now, it would give people more than a month to look at both episodes, which seems pretty reasonable. (It's got Terrorcons in it, and I've heard that some people on the planet have actually found the new Power of the Primes toys...)

Zob (perhaps as many as six whole people)