found Combiner Wars Groove and Viper at Target

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Jun 29, 2015, 6:05:05 PM6/29/15
So found both at Target today, they are new Generations Legends toys. Groove is a small Motorcycle and depicted as a chest plate to Defensor. I actually like the idea, now Groove is still part of the team, but at a better scale compared to the rest. Plus we get a Police APC, and I like APC bots.I am still on the fence about the Stunticons and Aerialbots, but this makes me have to get the Protectobots.
Viper is a red and blue Power glide redeco, patterned after the GI Joe plane. Even has the Decepticon symbol over the Cobra Viper logo. He is also called out as the gun for Galvatronus.

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Jun 29, 2015, 6:58:41 PM6/29/15
Groove is really cool, they got his face just right for the comics. He looks better than what I've seen of the Unite Warrior groove. The back tire is in the legs, like his G1 self, but the wheel splits to form real wheels and feet. he has a 5mm peg on 1 ankle, and a 5mm hole on the other. I don't exactly know what they are intended for, if anything. There are also 5mm pegs on the inside of the wrists I assume will be the connection method for his chestplate self.

The back wheel doesn't go together too easily, but still spins just fine when the edges are slightly separated. It's a low-clearance bike, but there are no issues in vehicle mode.

Each saddle-bag has an autobot logo inside a black star on the white background. These end up on the chestplate of Defensor in combined mode.

Now I just need all 5 other Protectobots, because my Defensor is now a 6 man team...assuming I can find him.

Cappeca

Jun 30, 2015, 8:56:55 AM6/30/15
Em segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2015 19:05:05 UTC-3, Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. escreveu:
> Viper is a red and blue Power glide redeco, patterned after the GI Joe plane. Even has the Decepticon symbol over the Cobra Viper logo. He is also called out as the gun for Galvatronus.

I totally need 4 of these, but they're not showing up in Brazil yet (Cyclonus and Hotspot are, whatever that means) and eBay prices are impeditive. My Kreon Cobra Army will never be complete without these, they're just the right size for Cobra Drones.

Zobovor

Jul 5, 2015, 11:07:22 PM7/5/15
On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 4:58:41 PM UTC-6, Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. wrote:

> Groove is really cool, they got his face just right for the comics. He looks
> better than what I've seen of the Unite Warrior groove. The back tire is in the
> legs, like his G1 self, but the wheel splits to form real wheels and feet.

I think Hasbro realized that Combiner Wars Groove could have been the worst piece of garbage they ever produced in the last 20 years, and it would still be better than G1 Groove.

To me, his robot configuration is barely forgivable, but... again, better than G1 Groove.

He's super tiny, far smaller than any of the other Combiner Wars Protectobots, and yet.... slightly bigger than G1 Groove.

Zob (still wants Unite Warriors Groove though)

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Jul 6, 2015, 1:47:37 AM7/6/15
I like him quite a bit, he's closer to scale than he's ever been.