Transformers Pop-Up Book Features Paper Robots That Actually Transform

Ultra Magnotron

Jun 8, 2016, 12:06:40 AM6/8/16
I hadn't seen this posted here, but maybe I missed it.

Two blokes have created a pretty awesome pop-up book,
with actual transforming robots!

...made of paper.

http://toyland.gizmodo.com/transformers-pop-up-book-features-paper-robots-that-act-1770364509

Shin Hibiki

Jun 8, 2016, 12:48:27 AM6/8/16
Awesome. Thanks for the tip!

- Shin Hibiki

----
The race ain't over yet, baby
It's only just begun
They thought they had it won, baby
But soon we'll have 'em on the run

Zobovor

Jun 12, 2016, 7:40:41 PM6/12/16
On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 10:06:40 PM UTC-6, Ultra Magnotron wrote:

> Two blokes have created a pretty awesome pop-up book,
> with actual transforming robots!

I used to love pop-up books when I was a kid. I was arguably too young for them, and I inevitably ended up tearing the pages apart to see how they worked. My mom kept buying them for me, though.

Not exactly a pop-up book, but one of my favorites was the Star Wars "Punch-Out and Make-It Book" by Random House from 1978.

Zob (good memories)