Bizarre combiner teams

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Mar 12, 2018, 8:31:57 PM3/12/18
I've been thinking about this for awhile. CW was the rebirth of combiners.But they just kinda ran away with it. We got totally random choices for some of it. Who was Cyclonus supposed to combine with? Why a Hound that looks like Swindle? Why was there a Sunstreaker and no Sideswipe, who was actually part of a combiner? Why did we get the albino Prime? Who was Sky-Lynx supposed to combine with and why didn't he get released at retail?

Now Elita-1 is pictured on Jazz's box as the combiner core for him.

Here's a challenge. Pick 5 bots. 5 bots that aren't combiners. Let's make a weird combiner team. Let's take 5 defective personalities and make a gestalt mess.

Let's not make it easy either. We can't just take the Deluxe Insecticons and throw a regular Insecticon in.

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Mar 13, 2018, 2:10:56 AM3/13/18
Sorry my picks didn't copy over

So we can start with some Autobots.
Springer, the all around jock
Arcee, his on-aga-n off-again girlfriend.
Hot Rod, the guy who has a crush on Arcee, and she barely registers his functioning.
Grotesque, who Arcee doesn't want to touch at all
Sureshot, who is tired of the high school drama and can do it better by himself than combined anyway.

From the Movieverse
Jazz, Jetfire, Wheeljack, Hot Rod, and Strafe. Mostly because none of them are ever in the same films. Most of them die in their respective films Then having a combined form is absolutely ridiculous.

I'm going to break my own rules, we need a cassettecombiner. Not a two parter, but Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, ratbat, Laserbeak, and Buzzsaw. Slugfest can form a shield, and Overkill a gun. This isn't one of the silly ideas, I kind of like the concept. Soundwaves cassettes combined can measure up to Soundwave...

Zobovor

Mar 13, 2018, 8:53:39 PM3/13/18
On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 6:31:57 PM UTC-6, Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. wrote:

> Here's a challenge. Pick 5 bots. 5 bots that aren't combiners. Let's make a
> weird combiner team. Let's take 5 defective personalities and make a gestalt
> mess.

Wheelie, Weirdwolf, Slog, Shrapnel, and Warpath. They combine into Stutter, the combiner with the worst speech impediment ever. Says things like, "ZOWIE! Destroy the enemy I will, will! BLAMMO! Kill to live and live to kill, kill!"

Doubleheader, Doublecross, Doubledealer, Punch-Counterpunch, and Cog. Five robots with ten personalities between them. Combine into Multitude.

Megatron, Reflector, Soundwave, Perceptor, and Blaster. They all have mass-shifting ability, so the combined form (Reducticus) can change size at will. Can be as tall as a normal combiner or can shrink down as small as a human.

Zob (juggling too many projects)

Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats

Mar 14, 2018, 12:21:31 AM3/14/18
Using characters that have CW-style toys instead of non-combiners, because it's just more fun if you can actually get them to combine.

Sky-Lynx as the core. Because no one wants to spend much time with Sky-Lynx. Sky-Lynx will never let them forget that he is the core, either.

Slag, the nastiest of the Dinobots, and someone that Sky-Lynx would very much feel superior too.

Prowl, because what Sky-Lynx and Slag really need is someone telling them the rules. Prowl will not have a good time.

Afterburner, because he hates being told what to do. And someone who was a part of Computron would help make Sky-Lynx feel insecure about his own intelligence. Luckily, Afterburner is one of the dumber Technobots.

Groove, because he's groovy. Someone needs to keep telling them they need to work together.

The only thing that bothers me is there is too much white, and we are getting two copies of the motorcycle mold.