$9.99 Titan Deluxe at Target

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Nov 21, 2016, 5:43:50 PM11/21/16
Looks like I'm getting Scourge and Blurr

Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats

Nov 22, 2016, 1:42:09 AM11/22/16
On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 2:43:50 PM UTC-8, Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. wrote:
> Looks like I'm getting Scourge and Blurr

I have a fleet of Sweeps. And a Hardhead for the office.

David Connell

Nov 22, 2016, 10:16:02 AM11/22/16
On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 5:43:50 PM UTC-5, Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. wrote:
> Looks like I'm getting Scourge and Blurr

On Sunday they also had a 20% off all toys deal, and they had Alpha TriLion and Astrotrain. I think you can figure out the rest. :-)