Titans are not returning...

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Oct 13, 2016, 11:08:54 PM10/13/16
Hasbro told me a month ago they would send me a replacement rewind or comparable product, and have been backordered ever since.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/every-titans-return-product-currently-sold-out-at-hasbro-with-entire-line-on-back-order/36511/

Apparently Titans are backordered indefinitely across the entire line for some unknown reason.

Zobovor

Oct 14, 2016, 12:29:21 AM10/14/16
On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 9:08:54 PM UTC-6, Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. wrote:

> Apparently Titans are backordered indefinitely across the entire line for
> some unknown reason.

I was reading about this last night. At first I assumed it was just supplier shortage (Hasbro failed to anticipate the demand and underproduced the toys), but now that I think about it, there could be another reason. Maybe there was a factory fire. Maybe there was a labor dispute. That's not the sort of thing that's likely to make international news, so we wouldn't ever hear about it.

I wonder how this will affect the availability of Brainstorm from Walgreens?

Zob (waiting with abated breath for that one)

David Connell

Oct 14, 2016, 9:04:16 AM10/14/16
Well, my wallet will certainly be happy if the TR toys dry up.

My inner child and toy shelves not so much ...

Ramen Junkie

Oct 19, 2016, 10:39:08 PM10/19/16
I'm gonna have to shell out $20 each for Wave 2 at my Walgreens aren't I...

--
Ramen Junkie

Supreme Dictator for Life, alt.games.final-fantasy

Zobovor

Oct 20, 2016, 7:59:01 PM10/20/16
On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 8:39:08 PM UTC-6, Ramen Junkie wrote:

> I'm gonna have to shell out $20 each for Wave 2 at my Walgreens aren't I...

My local Walgreens has 'em on sale for $17.99 right now, which is only slightly above MSRP. Tonight they only had three Highbrows and a Skullsmasher, though.

Zob (was picking up Chinese food right next door, so figured it was worth a peek)