References to non-TF fiction in Beast Wars cartoon

Rodimus_2316

Apr 10, 2018, 1:40:50 AM4/10/18
Ok, I knew that "Wonko the Sane" (said by Waspinator) was a reference to Benson Yee's handle/email/whatever at the time, which was also a character from the book, "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy." I showed BW to a friend in my hometown, and he pointed out two other references in the show:

1) Near the end of S2, TM Rattrap sits on the missile on Ravage's ship, shouting "Yee haw!" and flapping his tail-weaopn-thingie around. I was told that was reference to a movie called "Dr. Strangelove," where some guy did some kind of similar thing (forget details).

2) A little bit before that, right before drives out of the Axalon and onto Ravage's ship, he mentions himself being a "Stainless, Steel Rat." That's actually the name of a book by Harry Harrison:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stainless_Steel_Rat

Are there any more references in BW than this? Just wondering.

- Rodimus_2316