PotP voyagers look terrible

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Jan 13, 2018, 1:37:06 PM1/13/18
So I'm in Target, holding their only Grimlock, and the act of picking the box up off the shelf was enough to dislodge his shin sticker. It's now flapping around in there.

I can't bring myself to buy it, I have 3/6 Dinobots, but the terrible terrible stickers are a turn off. I suppose I could just peel off all of the robot leg and dinosaur side stickers off, but this strikes me as just incredibly wrong.

Starscream was there too. He has knee and toe stickers, not so bad, but he's done in the colors of the incredibly bad Gundam bootleg toys I used to find at Big Lots. His color is just wrong. I hope that the final use for this mold isn't Starscream, because that would be terrible.

banzait...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2018, 4:53:48 PM1/13/18
This is disappointing. Ptop is without a doubt shaping up to be, by far, the worst of the prime wars trilogy. It’s a shame because the first two were so amazing.

-Banzaitron