Re: Titans Return Arcee: Tired of Toys "R" Us Shenanigans

Travoltron

Oct 6, 2017, 8:14:26 PM10/6/17
Thanks! I ordered one. Hopefully TRU mails it before they go out of
business.

Travoltron

Nov 5, 2017, 7:10:42 PM11/5/17
More shenanigans:

Thank you for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your order #XXX. As a result,
your order has been cancelled. If you have any questions or concerns,
please contact our Guest Service Team at 1-800-TOYSRUS (869-7787) for
further assistance.

Here is a review of your cancelled order:

Item: 26636384

New and Improved Zobovor

Nov 5, 2017, 11:16:06 PM11/5/17
On Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 5:10:42 PM UTC-7, Travoltron wrote:

> Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your order #XXX. As a result,
> your order has been cancelled.

So, I've been doing some research into your problem, and it may be the case that your bank or credit card was only holding the money for 30 days before their hold time expired. Arcee is still available on the toysrus.com website, so maybe try ordering again? Good luck!

Zob (fingers crossed)

Travoltron

Nov 6, 2017, 2:55:23 PM11/6/17
I reordered. Hope it works. Pretty dumb that you're punished for
preordering early.

What's the deal with Grotusque and how do you order him?

New and Improved Zobovor

Nov 6, 2017, 10:59:45 PM11/6/17
On Monday, November 6, 2017 at 12:55:23 PM UTC-7, Travoltron wrote:

> I reordered. Hope it works. Pretty dumb that you're punished for
> preordering early.

This whole business with Arcee has just been stupid since day one. More and more, I'm thinking she was originally supposed to be in one of the four boxed sets, and when Hasbro cancelled the last two, they offered her through HasCon because either the toy, or the molds for the toy, were ready to go and they didn't want to waste the development costs. This might explain where Grotusque came from as well.

> What's the deal with Grotusque and how do you order him?

Apparently he was available at New York Comic Con. And on hasbrotoyshop.com for about three hours. And on eBay. They say that one day he might be sold at Toys "R" Us. They also say that if you listen closely, you can hear hush puppies screaming when you first bite into them.

Zob (remains doubtful of all unsubstantiated rumors)

eric....@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2017, 11:06:50 AM11/7/17
Last night I got this email from TRU about my Arcee order:

"Dear Eric Ford,

Thank you for your online purchase. This is a confirmation and summary of your order, which is currently being processed.

For your convenience, you'll be able to track the status of all your online orders and manage your account by visiting the "My Orders" link from the "My Account" menu on our homepage or by clicking this link:"

This morning I got another email from them:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for placing your recent order with us.

We wanted to inform you that there is a delay in fulfilling the item listed below in your order. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

At this time we do not have a ship date for the item. Please note, your credit card will not be charged for the item until the order is shipped.

Order Number:##########
Delayed Item:26636384
Quantity/Price:1 @ $24.99
30-Day Policy
If the item(s) is not shipped by 12/08/2017 the item will be automatically cancelled and your credit card will not be charged, and/or your money will be refunded.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Sincerely,

The Guest Service Team"

So now I don't know when or if my Arcee will ship.

Travoltron

Nov 7, 2017, 1:41:17 PM11/7/17
Yeah, I got the same "delay" message.
This sucks.

eric....@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2017, 5:54:48 PM11/7/17
I just got another email from TRU. This one is a shipping confirmation. My Arcee is on the way. Hopefully everyone who pre-ordered one gets the same email soon if they haven't already.