TFCon Chicago

Blaster Master

Mar 28, 2014, 1:24:38 PM3/28/14
Oh yeah!!!
I've officially registered as a dealer.
I'll be there with 6 tables and 3,500 Transformers.

Bring your cash.
Bring your PayPal.
Bring your truck.

Carry on.

--
Blaster Master
a.k.a.

William A. Rendfeld

Mar 28, 2014, 7:09:03 PM3/28/14
On Friday, March 28, 2014 1:24:38 PM UTC-4, Blaster Master wrote:
> Oh yeah!!!
>
> I've officially registered as a dealer.
>
> I'll be there with 6 tables and 3,500 Transformers.
>

> Bring your cash.
>
> Bring your PayPal.
>
> Bring your truck.
>

> Carry on.

Oooh...I await your wares with baited breath.

banzait...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2014, 7:52:23 PM3/28/14
Does this mean you are getting out of the transformer collecting game?

-Banzaitron

Zobovor

Mar 28, 2014, 10:16:21 PM3/28/14
On Friday, March 28, 2014 5:52:23 PM UTC-6, banzait...@gmail.com wrote:

> Does this mean you are getting out of the transformer collecting game?

If he has any Transformers left afte selling 3500 of them, I'll be shocked. (I didn't know anybody else had a Transformers collection approaching the size of my own entire toy collection, but obviously at least one person does.)

Zob

Blaster Master

Mar 29, 2014, 10:54:31 AM3/29/14
Thx Zob!

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 19:16:21 -0700 (PDT), Zobovor <zm...@aol.com>
wrote:
> If he has any Transformers left afte selling 3500 of them, I'll be
shocked. (I didn't know anybody else had a Transformers collection
approaching the size of my own entire toy collection, but obviously
at least one person does.)

> Zob

Blaster Master

Mar 29, 2014, 10:57:33 AM3/29/14
I'm selling to pay for our kids college tuition.

It's a long standing promise. And I am finally at the point where I
get to fulfill it.

I may pickup a few here and there but not as a completist.

And I'm not leaving the group.

Brad

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 16:52:23 -0700 (PDT), banzait...@gmail.com

banzait...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2014, 11:16:29 PM4/5/14
No more noble a cause than your child's tuition. Best of luck.

-Banzaitron