What is the earliest release date of TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE - MP-41 DINOBOT - BEAST WARS

Rodimus_2316

Feb 12, 2018, 3:33:33 PM2/12/18
https://tfsource.com/masterpiece/mp-41-dinobot/

Is this really when it comes out? Really want this figure. Badly.

- Rodimus_2316

Zobovor

Feb 12, 2018, 9:46:01 PM2/12/18
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 1:33:33 PM UTC-7, Rodimus_2316 wrote:

> Is this really when it comes out? Really want this figure. Badly.

Everything I've read suggests he's coming out in July.

If I were to get any of the Beast Wars Masterpiece toys, it would be this one. But then I would feel compelled to get Optimus and Cheetor just to have a complete set, and suddenly that's over $450 worth of Beast Wars toys.

My fear is that they will eventually (maybe) get to characters like Tarantulas and Blackarachnia, and those are characters I wouldn't mind owning. But by then I would be too behind to catch up. I already struggle just to stay current on the G1 stuff, and I don't even buy them all (skipped Star Saber, Road Rage, etc.)

I guess if the biggest thing I've got to worry about is how many more plastic robots I can add to my collection of hundreds, then I'm doing pretty good.

Zob (doesn't even have the 1990's Beast Wars toys on shelves any more... they're all in boxes)