Power of the Primes Inferno Sightings

已查看 45 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Zobovor

未读,
2018年5月27日 20:50:112018/5/27
收件人
Apparently the Inferno toy (a redeco of the Combiner Wars Hot Spot toy) is turning up at retailers now. Target seems to be where most of them are showing up.

I can't say I'm particularly excited about this toy, since it's not especially well suited for the character (in either robot or vehicle mode) and I do own three of them already (Hot Spot, Onslaught, and G2 Onslaught). Still, I know there are people who really want complete combiner teams, and you kind of need Inferno if you want Jazz and... um... three other guys to combine together.

Zob (much more excited about the remaining Terrorcons)

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

未读,
2018年5月28日 09:16:392018/5/28
收件人
Everone keeps saying Inferno, but I keep hearing "The closest we'll ever get to G2 Hot Spot."

Zobovor

未读,
2018年5月28日 18:38:222018/5/28
收件人
On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 7:16:39 AM UTC-6, Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. wrote:

> Everone keeps saying Inferno, but I keep hearing "The closest we'll ever get to
> G2 Hot Spot."

Maybe. I guess you could appropriate Wreck-Gar as G2 Groove, but both characters will have the wrong heads. And what of the other three G2 Protectobots?

Zob (saw him at Walmart today, too)

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

未读,
2018年5月28日 19:05:062018/5/28
收件人
CW Offroad or Medix,
CW Prowl or Bluestreak,
Alpha Bravo, Moon Heart, or Hepter,

Or you can break out the paint kit and fix your own.

MWG

未读,
2018年5月28日 20:28:172018/5/28
收件人
On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 7:50:11 PM UTC-5, Zobovor wrote:
> Apparently the Inferno toy (a redeco of the Combiner Wars Hot Spot toy) is turning up at retailers now. Target seems to be where most of them are showing up.
>
> I can't say I'm particularly excited about this toy, since it's not especially well suited for the character (in either robot or vehicle mode) and I do own three of them already (Hot Spot, Onslaught, and G2 Onslaught). Still, I know there are people who really want complete combiner teams, and you kind of need Inferno if you want Jazz and... um... three other guys to combine together.

Red fire truck combiner torso. Only one we've gotten outside the Victorion torso which I skipped. I would've preferred they make it into an RiD 2001 Optimus, but it still could be interesting.

> Zob (much more excited about the remaining Terrorcons)

Kinda feeling Outback and Bludgeon a bit myself.

Zobovor

未读,
2018年5月28日 21:42:092018/5/28
收件人
On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 6:28:17 PM UTC-6, MWG wrote:

> I would've preferred they make it into an RiD 2001 Optimus, but it still could
> be interesting.

That show seems to have a lot of nostalgic merit these days. There are a bunch of episodes up on YouTube, now, and people are talking about them. They seem quite fond of the show.

Zob (too bad we never got a DVD release in the USA)

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

未读,
2018年5月31日 18:25:552018/5/31
收件人
On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 7:50:11 PM UTC-5, Zobovor wrote:
Saw him today. Why does Hungrr only get feet and no weapons but Inferno gets guns and feet? and a big ladder..
0 个新帖子