Zob's "Aerial Assault" Missing Dialogue Replacement

Zobovor

Jan 30, 2018, 6:59:10 PM1/30/18
I don't like that my old Google account is linked to my YouTube account. I hate having to sign in and out of all these accounts.

So, just a simple project to restore the missing dialogue from "Aerial Assault." As many of you may know, the episode was probably supposed to go like this:

ONSLAUGHT: Swindle! Brawl! Get this Aerialbot trash off of me... so I can blast him into oblivion!

BLAST OFF: Combaticons, unite... and transform to Bruticus!

But instead, in the final episode the dialogue is missing from the middle of the word "oblivion" to the middle of the word "unite," so it sounds like this:

ONSLAUGHT: Swindle! Brawl! Get this Aerialbot trash off of me... so I can blast him into obl

BLAST OFF: ite... and transform to Bruticus!

No version of the episode that I've ever seen has the missing dialogue intact. Not the original broadcast, not G2, and none of the DVD releases.

So, I spliced together a corrected version just for fun:

https://youtu.be/1g68H6xvNmY

I'm not completely happy with it, so I may play around with it some more later. Music editing is easy; editing voices is much more tricky because we're social animals and very discerning about vocal tones. If a voice sounds even slightly off, we're going to notice it.

Zob (random trivia: Onslaught only has about four minutes' worth of dialogue in the entire show)

Travoltron

Feb 3, 2018, 9:27:57 AM2/3/18
This is great!
If I knew how to edit digitally, I'd like to reincorporate this into the
episode.