Rhinox VA eBegging

Travoltron

Apr 15, 2015, 6:26:04 PM4/15/15
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/raise-a-million-for-m-bison

At first I thought this was the most pathetic and unprofessional thing
I'd ever seen. The only actor I remember doing such a thing is Screech
from Saved by the Bell and he sucks.

But then I read whole the thing and I remembered that this is Canada.
The whole point in outsourcing Beast Wars and other such programs to
Canada was that they didn't have to pay these people very much.
This sounds like a totally different scenario than Screech losing all
his money.

What do you guys think? I'd especially appreciate any Canadian input.

Zobovor

Apr 15, 2015, 9:39:56 PM4/15/15
On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 4:26:04 PM UTC-6, Travoltron wrote:

> What do you guys think?

I have a lot of sympathy for voice actors in general. It's grueling, thankless work and it pays poorly. Basically, you have to really love it, because it's the experience that's rewarding, not the paycheck.

I love the idea of crowdfunding. I can't tell you how many times I've said, "Wow, I would have actually paid cash money to help x person or contributed to x cause... if only I'd heard about it."

Clearly I need to send Rhinox some money.

Zob

Neo Thunder

Apr 24, 2015, 2:43:00 AM4/24/15
Travoltron wrote:
> What do you guys think? I'd especially appreciate any Canadian input.

Sounds like a great idea to me.

t.k.