New Transformers Animated Movie Is Coming, May Actually Be About Transformers (Link w/ possible SPOILERS)

Rodimus_2316

Jul 13, 2016, 6:49:53 PM7/13/16

Ultra Magnotron

Jul 13, 2016, 9:26:16 PM7/13/16
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 3:49:53 PM UTC-7, Rodimus_2316 wrote:
> http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Transformers-Animated-Movie-Coming-May-Actually-About-Transformers-83307.html

If I click this and it relates to the Bayverse, I'm going to be upset.

Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats

Jul 14, 2016, 2:42:44 AM7/14/16
But, what if it is unclear? Will you be frustrated and confused?

elde...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2016, 5:09:39 PM7/14/16
Yes.

Alden Bates

Jul 19, 2016, 5:57:45 PM7/19/16
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 10:49:53 AM UTC+12, Rodimus_2316 wrote:
> http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Transformers-Animated-Movie-Coming-May-Actually-About-Transformers-83307.html

That article's from 10 months ago, back when the writers room for TF5 wrapped up. We haven't heard anything about the animated film since. We have release dates for TF6 (Bumblebee solo movie) and TF7 which both look like they'll be live-action, so maybe the animated movie will be the 2020 release between TF7 and TF8.

banzait...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2016, 12:22:55 AM7/20/16
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 5:49:53 PM UTC-5, Rodimus_2316 wrote:
> http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Transformers-Animated-Movie-Coming-May-Actually-About-Transformers-83307.html

Best. Thread. Title. Ever.

-Banzaitron