Slingshot and "Wildrider" In Stock!!!

banzait...@gmail.com

May 22, 2015, 12:10:26 AM5/22/15

Zobovor

May 23, 2015, 7:20:52 PM5/23/15
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 10:10:26 PM UTC-6, banzait...@gmail.com wrote:

> Better hurry...

No kidding. They're already sold out!

Zob

Zobovor

May 24, 2015, 7:09:52 PM5/24/15
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 10:10:26 PM UTC-6, banzait...@gmail.com wrote:

<snip>

Update.

Walmart.com does not have Quickslinger or Brake-Neck listed at all. When I e-mailed them about it they had no idea what I was talking about.

Somebody at target.com is totally trolling me. They have listings for both toys, but they're both listed as out of stock and available in-store only. When I e-mailed them yesterday, they also had no idea what I was talking about... but today they marked down both toys 20% off. ("Look at our nothing! And now, for a limited time, our nothing is even less expensive!")

Toysrus.com didn't have them in stock yesterday but they do today! Ordered mine from there.

Bigbadtoystore.com and entertainmentearth.com are both sold out.

Zob