Really want the TFExpo exclusive this year,

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Aug 12, 2017, 12:21:28 AM8/12/17
I miss the old fashioned Botcon, I really do. Lately some of the convention exclusives I've thought "Wow that's nifty" but nothing really wowed me, even with the cooperation of Hasbro repainting things.

Now TF expo is probably one of the lowest budget conventions, and one of the more basic toy ideas, but this just hits it out of the park as far as cool.

https://www.facebook.com/TFExpoICT/posts/1636096693102397

It's probably something I could make myself, with enough junkbots and the likes.But I could never manage to efficiently take the source material apart without damage.

coling...@icloud.com

Aug 13, 2017, 3:31:23 PM8/13/17
Reminds me of autobot x that sparkplug used in the episode when his body was healing.