Question about MP Ultra Magnus

Rodimus_2316

Mar 20, 2018, 10:32:31 AM3/20/18
Does his white-cab turn into a white Optimus Prime? I heard it didn't, but would like to know for sure.

- Rodimus_2316

David Connell

Mar 20, 2018, 11:44:58 AM3/20/18
On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 10:32:31 AM UTC-4, Rodimus_2316 wrote:
> Does his white-cab turn into a white Optimus Prime? I heard it didn't, but would like to know for sure.
>

> - Rodimus_2316

It doesn't. The cab just folds into the chest somehow. I don't own MP Magnus so I can't describe how it transforms precisely. (I went for Citizen Stack at a great price last year and he's plenty good enough.)

Of course, there's the white redeco of MP1, but that lacks the trailer/exosuit for the complete Ultra Magnus experience.