Stop-Motion Masterpiece Toys on YouTube

Zobovor

Sep 23, 2016, 7:57:06 PM9/23/16
This is kind of amazing. I've seen some scenes from The Transformers: the Movie re-enacted using Masterpiece toys, but here are some new-ish ones from various early episodes of the G1 cartoon series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adgpVdw2H9s&list=PLuuKX0b1jzQcKivYluiCFkkYQMDl3bk8e

The level of care and authenticity is astounding. Every scene is accurate to the animation.

Zob (blown away)

Travoltron

Sep 24, 2016, 7:29:18 AM9/24/16
Dammit Zobovor, I was trying to reduce my YouTube subscriptions and now
you've made me add a new channel!

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Sep 24, 2016, 10:17:49 AM9/24/16
If only there was a way to watch them all together without watching the credits over again every 2 min....Just like Combiner wars...

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Sep 24, 2016, 10:18:31 AM9/24/16
On Friday, September 23, 2016 at 6:57:06 PM UTC-5, Zobovor wrote:
Now that I think about it, does someone here want to make a stop motion combiner wars series that's watchable?