Are these MP G1 Cassettes?

Rodimus_2316

Feb 15, 2018, 12:49:59 PM2/15/18
https://tfsource.com/robot-hero/r-01-durden-and-barney/

Looks like MP Soundwave with some MP Decepticon cassettes. Is that what it is?

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Feb 15, 2018, 8:15:16 PM2/15/18
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 11:49:59 AM UTC-6, Rodimus_2316 wrote:
> https://tfsource.com/robot-hero/r-01-durden-and-barney/
>
> Looks like MP Soundwave with some MP Decepticon cassettes. Is that what it is?

I got these guys, I think they are really cooler (the ball joint knees looked really silly in stegosaurus and in tape mode, so I chose the other set)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/5835

They are very detailed, and I worry about being too rough with them.

I might get these later
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/5350
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/3816

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Feb 15, 2018, 8:34:24 PM2/15/18
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 11:49:59 AM UTC-6, Rodimus_2316 wrote:
> https://tfsource.com/robot-hero/r-01-durden-and-barney/
>
> Looks like MP Soundwave with some MP Decepticon cassettes. Is that what it is?

But they are third party pictured with MP Soundwave for scale.