Masterpiece Boxes

brianj...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 10:52:47 AM6/23/17
I have boxes (with some inserts but no accessories) for Hasbro Bluestreak, Tracks, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Inferno, G2 Sideswipe, G1 Sideswipe, Exhaust, and Ghost Starscream. Is anyone interested in getting these? I could box them up and send them off for something like shipping plus.. 15 bucks?
All are I would say C-8 to C-9 condition, maybe better.

brianj...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 10:53:57 AM6/23/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 10:52:47 AM UTC-4, brianj...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have boxes (with some inserts but no accessories) for Hasbro Bluestreak, Tracks, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Inferno, G2 Sideswipe, G1 Sideswipe, Exhaust, and Ghost Starscream. Is anyone interested in getting these? I could box them up and send them off for something like shipping plus.. 15 bucks?
> All are I would say C-8 to C-9 condition, maybe better.

I know this probably isn't the best thread, I just have to move quickly and I hate the thought of throwing them away.

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Jun 23, 2017, 3:19:12 PM6/23/17
I hate to see them thrown out but I only need one of them and don't have space for all of them.

Zobovor

Jun 23, 2017, 3:31:24 PM6/23/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 8:53:57 AM UTC-6, brianj...@gmail.com wrote:

> I know this probably isn't the best thread, I just have to move quickly and I
> hate the thought of throwing them away.

I would at least keep the box for ghost Starscream. He's appreciated in value quite a bit since he first came out, and if you ever decide to sell him, he'll be worth more in the packaging.

Zob (has all my Masterpiece and G1 reissue boxes stuffed under the spare bed in the den)