New Unlicensed Reissue Zhong Jin Toys May Be Coming Soon

Zobovor

Apr 27, 2016, 7:40:22 PM4/27/16
I was poking around online earlier, and I saw a reference to Mindwipe being the next 1987 Headmasters toy to be "reissued" following Weirdwolf and Scorponok. There were pictures, too, though I'm not sure if they were photos of the actual knockoff or of the genuine G1 toy.

It looks like they're also doing a "reissue" of Bumper/Bumblejumper; the one I saw was yellow in reproduction Cliffjumper packaging. They're also doing a white version of Bumblebee, though I'm not sure if it's got the original G1 face or if it has the anime-accurate face that was used for Bugbite.

Zob (the web site highendtfs.com used to be a pretty good resource for these sorts of things, but they haven't updated since 2013)

mathewi...@gmail.com

May 1, 2016, 6:48:49 PM5/1/16
I have seen Mindwipe out there. They did the Bumblebee in yellow, red, black and blue too. You can buy them for about $16 on ebay now.

Mathew

Zobovor

Sep 4, 2016, 12:58:13 AM9/4/16
On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 5:40:22 PM UTC-6, Zobovor wrote:

> I was poking around online earlier, and I saw a reference to Mindwipe being the
> next 1987 Headmasters toy to be "reissued" following Weirdwolf and Scorponok.

He's out. He's on ioffer.com right now. Skullcruncher is available, too.

Zob (totally gonna ask for these for Christmas)