Power of the Primes Dinobot combiner figures!

Rodimus_2316

Jan 10, 2018, 1:24:22 PM1/10/18

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Jan 10, 2018, 1:39:35 PM1/10/18
Looks like he has the extra hands from the limbs to fill in the sides of the torso. The Grimlock dino head sticking out looks a little silly, but even sillier with the Prime Master in his open mouth. Which head does the talking? because we already know which head does the eating.

This looks funny but I want it.

Rodimus_2316

Jan 10, 2018, 2:30:39 PM1/10/18
Is Dinobot Slash part of this gestalt? I can't tell.

- Rodimus_2316

Zobovor

Jan 10, 2018, 6:37:09 PM1/10/18
On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 12:30:39 PM UTC-7, Rodimus_2316 wrote:

> Just discovered this. Definitely getting these!

Don't mean this in a bad way, but do you ever read alt.toys.transformers? I mean, this isn't news.

> Is Dinobot Slash part of this gestalt? I can't tell.

She doesn't seem to be. I'm sure somebody will come up with a fan-created way to attach her, though.

Zob (Alexa, play "Under a Rock" by Waxahatchee)