Can you name all the TFs in this image, line and character name?

Rodimus_2316

May 3, 2018, 2:49:39 PM5/3/18

David Connell

May 3, 2018, 5:24:13 PM5/3/18
On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 2:49:39 PM UTC-4, Rodimus_2316 wrote:
> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31882742_1310703709073883_6667143704278466560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8fa1ed148f9e4cf93036a9d62152f94f&oe=5B61E2FF
>

> - Rodimus_2316

... I'll try the challenge later. Now I just want to know why Fort Max is humping Metroplex ...

... Then again maybe I don't.

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

May 3, 2018, 6:36:37 PM5/3/18
I only see Nightbeat, Loudmouth, Highbrow, Warpath, Fort Max, and Metroplex.

Avaran

May 4, 2018, 2:36:44 AM5/4/18
torsdag 3. mai 2018 20.49.39 UTC+2 skrev Rodimus_2316 følgende:
> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31882742_1310703709073883_6667143704278466560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8fa1ed148f9e4cf93036a9d62152f94f&oe=5B61E2FF
>

> - Rodimus_2316

Same ones as over, but add Scamper, Sixgun and Slammer (Last two represented by the Iron Factory EX-02 kit, Turrets and Manacle. The weapon drones from the kit are also split up and used to decorate the walls of Fort Max.)