Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Thoughts on go90's "Transformers Titans Return: Prime Wars Trilogy" (S2:E6) ALL EPS GREAT STUFF! (SPOILERS) https://www.go90.com/shows/3OhDENwXXKe

17 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Rodimus_2316

no leída,
12 dic 2017, 7:44:02 p.m.12/12/17
para
Another great ep! This is great stuff; much better than Combiner Wars.

To put short: Optimus goes to where HR/RP left the matrix of leadership, asking for guidance from the previous Primes. After Megatron showing them that Overloard killed the Mistress of Flame, the Combiners leave to take on Typticon-with-Starscream's spirit (they don't talk about sparks in this series), while Wingblade and the Fort Max Emissary (the "Spike" figure from the original toy, but a robot here) try to revive Fort Max, using Wingblade's energy. He can't stop the process, and she soon screams in pain, there's a flash, and that's it.

Anyone have thoughts? I can't be the only one watching this?

- Rodimus_2316

Zobovor (the Man with All the Toys)

no leída,
12 dic 2017, 8:00:22 p.m.12/12/17
para
On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 5:44:02 PM UTC-7, Rodimus_2316 wrote:

> Anyone have thoughts? I can't be the only one watching this?

I checked out one episode after you messaged me about it. It didn't really grab me.

I guess I just don't really require new fiction to enjoy the toys. To me, the G1 cartoon (and, to a lesser extent, the comics) already brought these characters to life for me. Now, if a new show was set in a post-"Rebirth" setting and focused predominantly on Weirdwolf, Skullcruncher, Pointblank, Misfire, etc. I could get behind that, because season four barely scratched the surface on characterization for some of those guys. I would *love* a show in which we actually got to see Weirdwolf talking to himself in Yoda-speak, Misfire completely failing to hit everything he aimed for, etc. because we never really got that.

Zob (can't wait until they start focusing on the G2 characters from 1994-95... maybe they'll do a show and we can finally get these guys in a cartoon)

Rodimus_2316

no leída,
12 dic 2017, 8:22:55 p.m.12/12/17
para
I'm kinda doing that with my fanfic group, but there's still a delay, as I'm still waiting for the 6-7 interested writers to send me their submissions so they can join the yahoo group staff, and get more eps churned out. I found them all on Facebook, but haven't been able to get a new account on there yet.

- Rodimus_2316

No One In Particular

no leída,
15 dic 2017, 11:11:12 p.m.15/12/17
para

Yes. I am watching it. Yes, it's better than Combiner Wars. Yes, that
is a very low bar to set. :P

The only really semi-enjoyable aspect is sassy Megatron. The rest is
like a train wreck. You watch it, but saying you enjoy it is stretching
the point a little.

Brian
0 mensajes nuevos