Looking for good TF jokes

Rodimus_2316

May 29, 2015, 1:14:41 PM5/29/15
I have a friend in real life who's always cracking a lot of (usually adult) jokes, and is always asking me about jokes, which I know little of, and as he knows I'm a transfan, he usually asks me for Transformers jokes (he's not too familiar with TFs). This is what I've found so far in terms of basic jokes:

http://www.sickipedia.org/search/1/?q=transformers
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-general-discussion/510400-transformers-jokes.html
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/733304

Does anyone know more? Adult or not? Ones he might get more? Please LMK.

- Rodimus_2316

Zobovor

May 31, 2015, 12:32:52 AM5/31/15
On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 11:14:41 AM UTC-6, Rodimus_2316 wrote:

> Does anyone know more? Adult or not? Ones he might get more? Please LMK.

This is a joke I stole from somebody else and Transformerized it. Please enjoy.

So a girl has invited a friend over to look at her Transformers collection. She's showing him some of the rare pieces in her collection, including a one-of-a-kind custom toy that she ordered from overseas.

"I called the guy on the phone and had very specific instructions for him," she explains. "In retrospect, I'm wondering if perhaps he didn't quite understand what I was looking for."

She shows him the toy, which is about a foot tall and appears to be a fairly standard robot of Japanese design.

"So what's so special about this one?" he asks. "What does it turn into?"

She fiddles with it and manipulates it for several minutes until it has separated into two parts, and taken the shape of a plastic piano, complete with a little plastic piano player.

"I don't get it," he says after she's done. "You asked them to make you a Transformer that turns into a 12-inch pianist?"

"Not exactly."

Zob (and horrible, horrible jokes are my game)

Cappeca

Jun 1, 2015, 4:04:43 PM6/1/15
Em sexta-feira, 29 de maio de 2015 14:14:41 UTC-3, Rodimus_2316 escreveu:
> I have a friend in real life who's always cracking a lot of (usually adult) jokes, and is always asking me about jokes, which I know little of, and as he knows I'm a transfan, he usually asks me for Transformers jokes (he's not too familiar with TFs).

The problem I see with fiction related jokes is that you have to be "in" to understand it, or they have to be kinda generic to appeal to everyone, like the Michael Bay movies (ha-ha).

Best joke I've seen so far regarding transformers was a Mad Magazine article back in the 80's about "real" transformers, where a car turned into a weapon, boxing gloves turned into a dead brain and a TV turned into a toilet.

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Jun 12, 2015, 2:28:25 PM6/12/15