Is the Ground Zero comic worth getting?

Rodimus_2316

Sep 18, 2017, 5:35:33 PM9/18/17
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ground_Zero

I've only read about it here. Should I try to get it? It doesn't seem to be canon.

- Rodimus_2316

New and Improved Zobovor

Sep 18, 2017, 6:26:08 PM9/18/17
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 3:35:33 PM UTC-6, Rodimus_2316 wrote:

> I've only read about it here. Should I try to get it? It doesn't seem to be
> canon.

As I recall, it's basically a commercial for Fractyl and Packrat.

It's got Andy Wildman art, so it's good in that respect, but the characters are pretty badly off-model (they don't really look like the CGI models). It's also really short.

Zob (not even sure if I still have my copy)