Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

Hello?

31 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

David Connell

okunmadı,
13 Haz 2018 08:57:3913.06.2018
alıcı
Wow, no posts for a couple days now. Has ATT finally given up the ghost? (Hope not!)

Zobovor

okunmadı,
13 Haz 2018 18:46:1413.06.2018
alıcı
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 6:57:39 AM UTC-6, David Connell wrote:

> Wow, no posts for a couple days now. Has ATT finally given up the ghost?
> (Hope not!)

Had my daughter's birthday yesterday (she's six going on three!), been rearranging the den (bought a new bookshelf for all my Final Fantasy IV monsters) and I spend about an hour every day chasing Caramello the escape artist kitty (which reminds me, I need to go outside and fix a hole in the fence).

I have things I want to post about, I just haven't had a chance to do it.

Zob (Excuses "R" Us)

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

okunmadı,
13 Haz 2018 19:18:1313.06.2018
alıcı
I have busy playing with a ton o new Masterpiece toys, probably picking up Sunstreaker tomorrow.

Someone was telling me how PotP Slug was re-released with a sarker colored back, and it got me wondering if wave 2 was canceled to re-engineer plastic tolerances or something.
0 yeni ileti