מעכשיו פוסטים חדשים מ-Usenet לא יופיעו ואי אפשר להירשם לתוכן מ-Usenet בקבוצות Google. התוכן שכבר פורסם עדיין יופיע.

The Magic Toy Genie Visits You And...

55 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Zobovor

לא נקראה,
14 בנוב׳ 2016, 23:13:4714.11.2016
עד
You are visited by the magic toy genie, and he can grant you three wishes. He's a specific kind of genie, though, and his wishes have to be toy-related. Assume that "toy" in this context means "Transformer" but I suppose other collectibles would qualify as well.

After the genie appears, he grants you three wishes. You can change three of the toys in your collection in some fashion. This is your chance to finally make the changes that you always wish Hasbro or Takara had done themselves. The changes you request must be fairly specific. You can't wish to make G1 Broadside not suck, but you could wish that he had 17 points of articulation in robot mode. You can't wish for G1 Galvatron to be 100% cartoon accurate, but you could wish that all his grey plastic was changed to purple.

The main stipulations here are that it must be a toy you already own, and no cheating (Predaking is five toys, not one).

What do you wish for?

Zob (listening to Christmas carols sung by Mickey Mouse and friends ad nauseum)

William A. Rendfeld

לא נקראה,
15 בנוב׳ 2016, 17:13:5615.11.2016
עד
I'd wish for modifications on the Titans Return Galvatron to allow for better head articulation and for the cannon to not totally kill the articulation on whatever arm it's mounted upon in robot mode.

Beyond that, I got nuthin'.

David Connell

לא נקראה,
16 בנוב׳ 2016, 10:29:4316.11.2016
עד
On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 11:13:47 PM UTC-5, Zobovor wrote:
Wish 1: That my Takara Legends Ultra Magnus have the chest panel and shoulders remolded to more closely resemble the classic toy design.

Wish 2: That my G1 original Fort Max be restored to its original pristine condition - no discoloration, stickers restored, and Cog restored.

Wish 3: That my Felicity Smoak figure become life-sized and alive. ;-)

No?

Then:

Wish 3: That my Fire Convoy's joints be solid enough to support the armor for Super Mode and God Fire Convoy modes properly.

Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats

לא נקראה,
17 בנוב׳ 2016, 2:23:3617.11.2016
עד
Better color matching on some toys.

Painted windows on many others (for instance, the many toys where they don't bother with the rear window)

Optim_1

לא נקראה,
17 בנוב׳ 2016, 17:42:0217.11.2016
עד
On Monday, 14 November 2016 23:13:47 UTC-5, Zobovor wrote:

> The main stipulations here are that it must be a toy you already own, and no cheating (Predaking is five toys, not one).
>
> What do you wish for?
>

> Zob (listening to Christmas carols sung by Mickey Mouse and friends ad nauseum)

1. A trailer for TF:Animated Optimus Prime as seen in the cartoon. He looked like a fire truck in the cartoon. I would like that look. The actual TFA Prime toy looks bad without a trailer since his robot legs are visible.

2a.Actual articulated claws for G1 Scorponok. He could only grasp very small toys like Scramble City gestalt limbs or minibots. Putting in a slip joint pivot (like those seen in slip-joint pliers) on the claws can increase the size and grasping power of them so that he could hold bigger toys like the big Headmasters and Targetmasters with the exception of Fortress Maximus. Since claws are the signature feature of Scorponok, improving on them would improve on the toy immensely. Hasbro should have focused on the claws instead of that awful third mode.

2b. A better sculpted head of G1 Scorponok. The actual toy head looked like a yellow cube wearing a dark helmet. They clash. They could easily have done a better job making sure that Zarak blends in better with the dark helmet. Blech. Forget the third mode, Hasbro should have focused on that and on the claws.

2c. Have pivots on G1 Scorponok's shoulder turrets. If Hasbro could give G1 Brawl a pivoted turret, they could have done the same with the bigger-price-point Scorponok. Again, they should have focused on that, on the head and on the claws instead of the third mode.

3. I don't like Beast Wars as a concept but I like the first BW Transmetal Megatron toy. But he suffers from a design flaw that causes him to break in two at the waste. Fix that somehow so that I can transform the toy without worrying about snapping him in half.

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

לא נקראה,
18 בנוב׳ 2016, 12:33:0918.11.2016
עד
1. Fix Gold Plastic Syndrome, and repair all the toys suffering from it (My friends Magnaboss broke from this a few days ago.)
2. Give us the abandoned 3rd mode of Generations Galvatron so I can see what the hell it was, and upscale to a Voyager
3. Fix Masterpiece Prowl's shoulder cannons to look like something.

Zobovor

לא נקראה,
18 בנוב׳ 2016, 22:44:1518.11.2016
עד
On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 10:33:09 AM UTC-7, Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. wrote:

> 2. Give us the abandoned 3rd mode of Generations Galvatron so I can see what
> the hell it was, and upscale to a Voyager

Hasbro did supply us with the design sketch of what the third mode was supposed to look like:

http://www.seibertron.com/images/news/gfx/1228875254_Galvatron%203rd%20Mode.jpg

And here it is realized with the Deluxe-scale toy:

http://bwtf.com/toyreview-images/universe2/galvatron/tm1.jpg

Zob (totally agrees with you about the whole GPS thing)
0 הודעות חדשות