Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Black plastic syndrome?

41 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

brianj...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
23 jun 2017, 09:19:4123-06-2017
aan
I got Hasbro Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP-01) years ago and what an awesome toy. So awesome in fact I didn't deal with his accessories until the other day when I found his box and Megatron (gun mode of course) was still in it. As I took it out, the stock fell apart in my hand. I can't find the stock but I'll keep an eye out. So now I just have the gun, scope, and silencer part.

I don't have any need for this, just wondering if anyone here wants it, maybe for a custom project or something. I'll throw it in the mail if you promise to mail back say... 2 bucks?

Any biters?

Zobovor

ongelezen,
23 jun 2017, 15:06:0523-06-2017
aan
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 7:19:41 AM UTC-6, brianj...@gmail.com wrote:

> As I took it out, the stock fell apart in my hand.

That happened to one of my gun-mode Megatrons, too. I don't precisely recall which one (I think I have like three of them) but the exact same thing happened... the stock just came apart in my hands.

Zob (luckily, I have a couple of back-ups)
0 nieuwe berichten