Glad I'm not a completist anymore

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Nov 30, 2017, 9:42:54 PM11/30/17
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Company=732

Wow, just wow. They don't even transform and two of them cost more than my brother paid for his car.

Rodimus_2316

Nov 30, 2017, 9:49:15 PM11/30/17
On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 6:42:54 PM UTC-8, Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. wrote:
> http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Company=732
>
> Wow, just wow. They don't even transform and two of them cost more than my brother paid for his car.

I'd love to have these, buy who would really pay that much? Has any TF figure ever cost as much as these?

- Rodimus_2316

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Nov 30, 2017, 11:49:04 PM11/30/17
Someone paid that much, Soundwave is sold out.

Rodimus_2316

Dec 1, 2017, 10:59:53 AM12/1/17
Wow. More money that I've got to spend anything.

- Rodimus_2316

New and Improved Zobovor

Dec 3, 2017, 7:55:38 PM12/3/17
On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 7:42:54 PM UTC-7, Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. wrote:

> Wow, just wow. They don't even transform and two of them cost more than my
> brother paid for his car.

When I first read your post, before I clicked the link, I thought maybe you were taking about this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/361901034894

Yours are even more expensive.

I'm guessing there's a subset of adult Transformers fans who wouldn't be caught dead with children's playthings, so they collect these insanely expensive statues so they can still own representations of the characters without feeling like they're a man-child playing with kiddie toys.

It could also be a "mine's bigger than yours" sort of thing. I'm the biggest fan of Titans Return that I know of, and I collected all the toys I could get my hands on, but if somebody comes along and says, "Sure, but I spent thousands of dollars on a Starscream statue!" then I guess they win the pissing contest, such as it is.

Zob (manager called me on my day off and asked me to come to work at 4 a.m. tomorrow to throw freight, because apparently when you're the hardest-working person at that store, it still ain't enough)

banzait...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2017, 12:58:57 AM12/13/17
I saw a bottle of Tamdhu scotch, 50 year old for $15,000 at my local liquor store. All I could think of was WHO BUYS THIS STUFF? Even if I was a multi millionaire, I wouldn't pay that much for a bottle of whisky.

-Banzaitron