Jesus In India

Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats

Sep 14, 2017, 2:14:43 AM9/14/17
Today I learned that Paul Davids, the writer of "Grimlock's New Brain" also wrote and directed this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5t5yPdy1LQ

Please enjoy with my compliments.

Steve L.K. Macrocranios

Sep 16, 2017, 7:30:07 PM9/16/17
Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats wrote:
> Today I learned that Paul Davids, the writer of "Grimlock's New Brain"
> also wrote and directed this...
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5t5yPdy1LQ

I like that he's branching out. I have always known him as a UFO guy. I remember that Roswell movie that ran on cable I think back in the 90s. It had Kyle McLaughlin as Jesse Marcel and Dwight Yoakam as the farmer. It was the first serious docudrama I remember ever watching about aliens. Well, besides Leonard Nimoy's episodes on In Search Of and Robert Stack's bits on Unsolved Mysteries. There was also the Silver Screen Saucers blog Davids contributed to on blogspot, which I found really entertaining if a bit overly conspiratorial. But I guess paranoid unconventional thinking is what makes paranormal stuff fun to read for me.