Anyone else going to get the: Transformers (you know what) 6-issue LS IDW G1 finale? (SPOILERS)

Rodimus_2316

Jun 2, 2018, 11:32:12 AM6/2/18
Out of respect, I'm getting them, as well as any other IDW G1 continuity book released the same months as the LS (just those titled Transformers). I originally stopped reading around mid-to-late All Hail Megatron, but will still get these.

Anyone else getting the finale stuff?

- Rodimus_2316

Gustavo Wombat

Jun 2, 2018, 3:35:28 PM6/2/18
I get the hardcover collections when they come out — presumably they will
continue those and wrap up their entire series. So, eventually?

I liked the Furman IDW years better, honestly. The newer stuff is ok, but
not much above ok for the most part. I haven’t read the older stuff in
ages, so it’s possible I’m just turning away from Transformers comic books,
and simply think the old stuff was better as it held my attention more.

--
I wish I was a mole in the ground.

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Jun 3, 2018, 9:26:04 AM6/3/18
I don't know where I left off the series. Everything ties together it seems and I keep buying different drawings of the same story. Seems like they have every character re-iterate the past. I'm so completely lost on the IDW continuity.

David Connell

Jun 4, 2018, 10:02:37 AM6/4/18
Nope. I'm ticked that IDW still has the license. Never thought I'd dislike a TF franchise more than Beast Machines, but IDW achieved it.

If IDW were truly over, finished I'd be buying some copies for a celebratory bonfire. But since they're doing a reboot, no thanks.