Possible TRU replacement: "Toys "R" Awesome"

Rodimus_2316

Mar 19, 2018, 1:36:08 PM3/19/18
https://toysrawesome.com

I just found this referenced recently from a post on FB by "Debra Peters". For those who have FB:
https://www.facebook.com/shockwaves.lab/posts/2108616336072859

Might just be in her hometown, not sure.

What do you think?

- Rodimus_2316

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Mar 19, 2018, 5:49:27 PM3/19/18
It does seem to be more of an independent operation, probably local but will ship anywhere.

Stuff always looks better in a case like that. I see it ont he site ad want it before I realize I already have it.