!!WHAT ARE THE RAREST FURBIES??

Zoe Ward

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
Could someone please tell me what furbies to look out for. Australia has
just got them in and they are everywhere (not in demand as yet). Anyway they
are all 1st edition/generation and i was wondering what ones to look out for
eg. eye colour, body colour etc.

PLEASE HELP!!!

thanks

USER_ID

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
Some think the black and white "tuxedo" furby with blue eyes is rarest.

Zoe Ward <cqd...@rocknet.net.au> wrote in article
<VSqI2.125$r_2...@nswpull.telstra.net>...

Michael Hernandez

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
ain white, plain black tuxedos

SFindlay99

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
Zoe if you want to see color photos of1998 Furbys go to this site below.
Sheila
http://members.aol.com/sfindlay99/1998Furby/

===============================

Cecil Gilbert

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
The Rarest Furby is the first black ones thier eyes are black thier body is
black thier ears are
pink and they look like gremlins.

Kelsey Jo Dawes

Zoe Ward <cqd...@rocknet.net.au> wrote in article
<VSqI2.125$r_2...@nswpull.telstra.net>...

> Could someone please tell me what furbies to look out for. Australia has
> just got them in and they are everywhere (not in demand as yet). Anyway
they
> are all 1st edition/generation and i was wondering what ones to look out
for

> eg. eye colour, body colour etc.
>
> PLEASE HELP!!!
>
> thanks

Michael Hernandez

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
like shelia? a gremlin?
Cecil Gilbert wrote in message
<01be7317$8041f1c0$d213...@woody1.netins.net>...

Zoe Ward

Mar 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/21/99

whats wrong with sheila?

Debbie Schaum

Mar 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/21/99
Zoe,

I'm pretty sure the Furby I have on auction on eBay now is the rarest.

It is a Purple Limited Edition numbered Furby with a BOX ERROR!

Here is a link if you'd like to see it

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=80342415

Deb

Zoe Ward

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
deb didnt you read my letter properly? otherwise you would have noticed
that i mentioned "the first edition furbies" or something like that.
anyway i dont want to offend anyone but i cant see why having a sticker
upside down is goin to get you $200. *sorry* i just prefer buying a furby
that i like myself and plan not to sell for a profit or anything.

N.A.W.

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
i'll have to agree on that. so what if its upside down and one in 1,000?
i don't think it should matter that much. you could take off the right
one and turn it upside down.
SKAN
vcard.vcf