Where the hell are these..............................

EX

Aug 30, 2002, 8:39:11 AM8/30/02
Where the fuck are all these low life scum webtvers coming from?
Unless fuqwit's mom squirted out some more bastard maggots, there is
no EXplaination.

EX

Patty

Aug 30, 2002, 10:49:51 AM8/30/02
Where the hell are these..............................

Group: alt.thebird.copwatch Date: Fri, Aug 30, 2002, 5:39am From:
e...@ausi.com (EX)

This newsgroup is so great everyone is coming to visit. Hey EX I may be
a low life but i"m not scum. lol :) :)

DJ

Aug 30, 2002, 11:25:00 AM8/30/02

I think they all sprouted from the same seed. = )

DJ

"The gravest abuse of power - and the gravest threats to personal liberty and
security - are those in which the very individuals to whom we look for the
preservation of law and order turn out to be the predators."

EX

Aug 31, 2002, 2:33:18 PM8/31/02
inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote in message news:<20020830112500...@mb-ck.aol.com>...

> >Where the fuck are all these low life scum webtvers coming from?
> >Unless fuqwit's mom squirted out some more bastard maggots, there is
> >no EXplaination.
> >
> >EX
>

> I think they all sprouted from the same seed. = )

>DJ

The same mother maybe....................

EX

FUQIT .

Aug 31, 2002, 2:15:53 PM8/31/02
I think they all sprouted from the same seed. = )
                                                DJ
======================================

...Which would explain why you are such a jackass. You don't know
shit. But you are a still a liar, and your son is still dead and the
cops who shot him are still innocent.

EX

Sep 1, 2002, 10:51:36 AM9/1/02
FUQ I...@webtv.net (FUQIT .) wrote in message news:<5632-3D7...@storefull-2331.public.lawson.webtv.net>...

Looks like you got the little bitch upset DJ. The desperation shows
with every comment about your son.

EX

FUQIT .

Sep 1, 2002, 12:17:29 PM9/1/02
Looks like you got the little bitch upset DJ. The desperation shows with
every comment about your son.
EX

======================================
What ya gonna do about it? I came across one of your old posts where
you said you would love to meet some of these copwatchers face to
face......

From: EX (e...@ausi.com)
Subject: Re: The Rodney King video...
Newsgroups: alt.thebird.copwatch
11:11:47 PST

"Ok, I'll stand by. There sure is an awful lot of bullshit going on
here. That's why I've always prefered face to face interaction. I would
sure love to meet some of the people in this group. Thanks for the input
DJ."
EX

======================================

Now is your chance hot shot. Just tell me which trailer park you live
in and I will make your wish come true. But it wouldn't surprise me in
the least if you come up with some lame excuse about the reasons you
can't or don't want to.
You're just another chicken-shit behind a keyboard.

I'm not upset at all. She is the one who brought her son into this. If
the stupid bitch didn't want anyone to comment about him she never
should have brought him up.

Now which trailer park do you live in asshole?

EX

Sep 1, 2002, 7:54:46 PM9/1/02
FUQ...@webtv.net (FUQIT .) wrote in message news:<17642-3D...@storefull-2333.public.lawson.webtv.net>...

> Looks like you got the little bitch upset DJ. The desperation shows with
> every comment about your son.
> EX
>
> ======================================
> What ya gonna do about it? I came across one of your old posts where
> you said you would love to meet some of these copwatchers face to
> face......

What YOU gonna do about it bitch?

> From: EX (e...@ausi.com)
> Subject: Re: The Rodney King video...
> Newsgroups: alt.thebird.copwatch
> 11:11:47 PST
>
> "Ok, I'll stand by. There sure is an awful lot of bullshit going on
> here. That's why I've always prefered face to face interaction. I would
> sure love to meet some of the people in this group. Thanks for the input
> DJ."
> EX
>
> ======================================
>
> Now is your chance hot shot. Just tell me which trailer park you live
> in and I will make your wish come true.

Bullshit! You're just a fucking pussy. I only wish.

> But it wouldn't surprise me in
> the least if you come up with some lame excuse about the reasons you
> can't or don't want to.
> You're just another chicken-shit behind a keyboard.

As compared to you? lol... Again, I'd love to dance with you but I'm
in no hurry to get locked up for assault or be sued for hospital
expenses.. Besides, no doubt you're one of those pussies who carries a
gun or needs his buddies to back him up.

> I'm not upset at all. She is the one who brought her son into this. If
> the stupid bitch didn't want anyone to comment about him she never
> should have brought him up.
>
> Now which trailer park do you live in asshole?

Sorry, my trailor park doesn't allow niggers.

EX

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 1, 2002, 8:40:49 PM9/1/02

Hmmm, a racial epithet, too. You're just
filled with surprises, ahem.

DCI

FUQIT .

Sep 1, 2002, 9:27:44 PM9/1/02
"As compared to you? lol... Again, I'd love to dance with you but I'm in
no hurry to get locked up for assault or be sued for hospital expenses..
Besides, no doubt you're one of those pussies who carries a gun or needs
his buddies to back him up."

======================================
EXcuses EXcuses!!!

I knew you would come up with some sort of an EXcuse. You fucking
coward!!!! I called your bluff and you backed down. Now go back and
play with the girls you coward.

FUQIT .

Sep 1, 2002, 9:30:38 PM9/1/02
Sorry, my trailor park doesn't allow niggers.
EX

======================================
Stop lying coward.
They let you in didn't they?

FUQIT .

Sep 1, 2002, 9:42:23 PM9/1/02
"Besides, no doubt you're one of those pussies who carries a gun or
needs his buddies to back him up."

======================================

Ummm. EXcuse me asshole, but I believe that is called a cop. I am
definitely no cop. You are just making up EXcuses because you're a
coward.

EX

Sep 2, 2002, 9:50:38 AM9/2/02
FUQ...@webtv.net (FUQIT .) wrote in message news:<17941-3D7...@storefull-2337.public.lawson.webtv.net>...

Three posts? Let me explain so even someone as ignorant as you can
understand. Call them excuses so you can pump up your pathetic ego. My
desire to hurt you isn't as strong as my desire not to waste my time
with small work like you. BUT, if you insist, you have to come to me
bitch. So get from behind your wireless keyboard..............WHERE
ARE YOU LOCATED? We can work something out.
Let's throw down bitch.

EX

EX

Sep 2, 2002, 9:55:04 AM9/2/02
d...@cheetah.net wrote in message
> Hmmm, a racial epithet, too. You're just
> filled with surprises, ahem.
>
> DCI

Hmmm, a guy that doesn't say anything when some punk makes light of
someones death (cops or kids) and then equates me with being a
sympathizer of hate groups when I joke about minorities. Fucking
hypocrate.

EX

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 2, 2002, 12:47:35 PM9/2/02

Touch, touchy, ahem.

DCI

FUQIT .

Sep 2, 2002, 6:43:30 PM9/2/02

Bloodhound

Sep 2, 2002, 7:36:19 PM9/2/02
In message <ae59bfea.02090...@posting.google.com>
E...@AUSI.COM (EX) said:

>Sorry, my trailor park doesn't allow niggers.
>
>EX

You can be a better man than this. Be a better man than this.

Bloodhound

From: e...@ausi.com (EX)
Newsgroups: alt.thebird.copwatch
Subject: Re: NIGGER
Date: 3 Jun 2002 13:42:04 –0700
[snip]
>Mr. Hall and his daughter were walking on a hill nearby and saw the
>man urinating. He yelled and allegedly called the man a "nigger."

I'm really not sorry, the shoe fit on this clown.

-------------------
From: e...@ausi.com (EX)
Newsgroups: alt.thebird.copwatch
Date: 5 Jun 2002 08:16:34 –0700
[snip]
That's the conclusion you came to? And I thought the "nigger" was
ignorant.

--------------------
From: e...@ausi.com (EX)
Newsgroups: alt.thebird.copwatch
Date: 7 Jun 2002 19:38:14 –0700
[snip]
lol, looks like the "nigger" shoe fit.

EX

Bloodhound

Sep 2, 2002, 8:09:04 PM9/2/02
e...@ausi.com wrote:

>d...@cheetah.net wrote:

>>e...@ausi.com wrote:
>>
>>>Sorry, my trailor park doesn't allow niggers.
>>>
>>>EX

So, you're no worse than fuqit and you think it's funny to call black
people niggers.

I can't argue with you on either of those counts, but I don't think
you're really helping yourself with this line of reasoning.

Bloodhound

Debbie

Sep 3, 2002, 6:24:16 AM9/3/02
>Subject: Re: Where the hell are these..............................
>From: FUQ...@webtv.net (FUQIT .)
>Date: 9/2/2002 5:43 PM Central Daylight Time
>

>--WebTV-Mail-26795-5438

>Three posts? Let me explain so even someone as ignorant as you can
>understand. Call them excuses so you can pump up your pathetic ego. My
>desire to hurt you isn't as strong as my desire not to waste my time
>with small work like you. BUT, if you insist, you have to come to me
>bitch. So get from behind your wireless keyboard..............WHERE ARE
>YOU LOCATED? We can work something out. Let's throw down bitch.
>EX
>
>======================================
>
>That will work fine. If you want to know where I am located why don't
>you ask debbie? Her and I go back a long way according to her. I'm
>sure she will be happy to tell you where I am located. But I would be
>more than happy to take you up on that offer. As I said, just tell me
>which trailer park you live in and I will be on my way.

Why ask me.....why don't you just answer the man's question? He's talking to
you; so answer the man...tell him your name and stop whining about it. You're
so proud of your "work" on this newsgroup, don't you want the entire world to
know who you are? Naw, you won't answer him...you'll dance around looking for a
way out. We all know you don't have the guts to tell him who you are and you
damn sure wouldn't meet him to work things out. You might as well just go
ahead and admit you're chicken-shit coward who would pee all over himself if EX
came knocking on your door....OH, but you already did that didn't you....you
told him to ask me.

EX

Sep 3, 2002, 7:47:13 AM9/3/02
FUQ...@webtv.net (FUQIT .) wrote in message news:<20037-3D7...@storefull-2334.public.lawson.webtv.net>...

> Three posts? Let me explain so even someone as ignorant as you can
> understand. Call them excuses so you can pump up your pathetic ego. My
> desire to hurt you isn't as strong as my desire not to waste my time
> with small work like you. BUT, if you insist, you have to come to me
> bitch. So get from behind your wireless keyboard..............WHERE ARE
> YOU LOCATED? We can work something out. Let's throw down bitch.
> EX
>
> ======================================
>
> That will work fine. If you want to know where I am located why don't
> you ask debbie?

I'm asking YOU bitch. Quit stalling.

> Her and I go back a long way according to her. I'm
> sure she will be happy to tell you where I am located.

This has nothing to do with her. Trying to bring debbie or dj into it
only shows your fear.

> But I would be
> more than happy to take you up on that offer. As I said, just tell me
> which trailer park you live in and I will be on my way.

It won't be any trailor park or any place I'm familiar with. That
wouldn't be fair to you. Just a place where no one can jump in and
stop me. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE PHILADELPHIA AREA? When I know
for sure you're coming, I'll give you the details. Until then pussy,
get your affairs in order.

EX

EX

Sep 3, 2002, 8:03:47 AM9/3/02
"Bloodhound" <Blood...@admitit.com> wrote in message news:<EF1AUTVX375...@anonymous.poster>...

> e...@ausi.com wrote:
>
> >d...@cheetah.net wrote:

> >>Hmmm, a racial epithet, too. You're just
> >>filled with surprises, ahem.
> >>
> >>DCI
> >
> >Hmmm, a guy that doesn't say anything when some punk makes light of
> >someones death (cops or kids) and then equates me with being a
> >sympathizer of hate groups when I joke about minorities. Fucking
> >hypocrate.
> >
> >EX
>
> So, you're no worse than fuqit and you think it's funny to call black
> people niggers.

I don't recall making light of black people being killed. When did I
refer to ALL black people as niggers? It's only the criminals and low
lifes. If you would like, I'll post some articles about some scumbag
white criminals. I'll refer to them as white trailor trash, crackers,
mud sharks, maggots or something as derogatory as "nigger" Any ideas?
I hate all scumbags, regardless of race. It's just that in this
liberal group, the "N" word gets em all worked up.

> I can't argue with you on either of those counts, but I don't think
> you're really helping yourself with this line of reasoning.
>
> Bloodhound

Maybe not BH, but I appreciate your imput.

EX

FUQIT .

Sep 3, 2002, 11:04:18 AM9/3/02

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 11:37:52 AM9/3/02
>> I think they all sprouted from the same seed. = )
>
>>DJ
>
>The same mother maybe....................
>
>EX

Could be, they all have a lot in common. =)

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 11:44:21 AM9/3/02
>Looks like you got the little bitch upset DJ. The desperation shows
>with every comment about your son.
>
>EX

He thinks it will upset me, if he says horrible things about David, but it only
shows what a crazed, confused individual he is. He doe's himself more harm
than he does me.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 11:40:58 AM9/3/02
>..Which would explain why you are such a jackass. You don't know
>shit. But you are a still a liar, and your son is still dead and the
>cops who shot him are still innocent.

How would you know whether or not the cops are innocent or not? Were you
there? Yes Fuqwit, my son is still dead. Dead is forever. You enoy these
mixed message that you send, don't you. You aren't sure which side of
anything, you're on.

FUQIT .

Sep 3, 2002, 11:19:09 AM9/3/02

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 11:55:18 AM9/3/02
>What ya gonna do about it? I came across one of your old posts where
>you said you would love to meet some of these copwatchers face to
>face......
>
>From: EX (e...@ausi.com)
>Subject: Re: The Rodney King video...
>Newsgroups: alt.thebird.copwatch
>11:11:47 PST
>
>"Ok, I'll stand by. There sure is an awful lot of bullshit going on
>here. That's why I've always prefered face to face interaction. I would
>sure love to meet some of the people in this group. Thanks for the input
>DJ."
>EX
>
>======================================
>
> Now is your chance hot shot. Just tell me which trailer park you live
>in and I will make your wish come true. But it wouldn't surprise me in
>the least if you come up with some lame excuse about the reasons you
>can't or don't want to.
>You're just another chicken-shit behind a keyboard.

You know, Sgt Rock used to call NG people out, like this too. He's the one who
never showed though. You're very much like Sgt Rock. All talk and threats,
while you sit behind your little anonymous name and keyboard. His posts used
to upset me......until I figured out what a chicken shit little weasel he is.
Yeah, you remind me of him, Fuqwit. All talk. You threaten women, you call
out people with no intention of showing, you play computer games....You even
use the same kind of wording. Interesting, that there is so many similarities
between the two of you. Even the sock stuff is familiar.

>I'm not upset at all. She is the one who brought her son into this. If
>the stupid bitch didn't want anyone to comment about him she never
>should have brought him up.

My son was killed unjustly. This is a group in which to talk about injustice.
Your reasoning makes no sense. You seem to take my son's death and the way he
was killed very personally. I have to wonder why.

>Now which trailer park do you live in asshole?

Wow! Rock even used the trailer park insult! Amazing similarities, here! You
ain't gonna press "deformation of character" charges against anyone in here,
are you?

DJ

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 12:05:40 PM9/3/02
>Hmmm, a racial epithet, too. You're just
>filled with surprises, ahem.
>
>DCI

Look beyond the racial epithet, Donn. What do you see? Get a clue.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 12:03:56 PM9/3/02
>What YOU gonna do about it bitch?
>

>EX

He will do nothing. He is every bit as cowardly as Sgt Rock is/was. I would
watch your firewall though. Watch it very carefully. It's a fave of his.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 12:08:37 PM9/3/02
>Hmmm, a guy that doesn't say anything when some punk makes light of
>someones death (cops or kids) and then equates me with being a
>sympathizer of hate groups when I joke about minorities. Fucking
>hypocrate.
>
>EX

He doesn't see the hypocritical message he sends, because he does it too. If
he calls "fuqwit" on it, he is still a hyopcrite. They are from the same
cloth.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 12:10:09 PM9/3/02
>>Hmmm, a guy that doesn't say anything when some punk makes light of
>>someones death (cops or kids) and then equates me with being a
>>sympathizer of hate groups when I joke about minorities. Fucking
>>hypocrate.
>>
>>EX
>
>Touch, touchy, ahem.
>
>DCI

Good deflection, Donn! Lay it all back on his doorstep and you can avoid the
issue, of hypocritical behavior.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 12:11:56 PM9/3/02
>So, you're no worse than fuqit and you think it's funny to call black
>people niggers.
>
>I can't argue with you on either of those counts, but I don't think
>you're really helping yourself with this line of reasoning.
>
> Bloodhound

I can't believe that you of all people missed the point, here.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 12:17:34 PM9/3/02

You called nothing. You wouldn't show anyway. This game has been played
before and it went nowhere. What a silly little man you are. Go hide behind
your keyboard and play your port seeking game. It seems to be the only thing
yo're good at. You sure aren't good at playing the tough guy. Geesh!

Bloodhound

Sep 3, 2002, 12:15:52 PM9/3/02
EX wrote:

>Bloodhound wrote:

> > EX wrote:

> > >Hmmm, a guy that doesn't say anything when some punk makes light of
> > >someones death (cops or kids) and then equates me with being a
> > >sympathizer of hate groups when I joke about minorities. Fucking
> > >hypocrate.
> > >
> > >EX
> >
> > So, you're no worse than fuqit and you think it's funny to call
> > black people niggers.
>
> I don't recall making light of black people being killed. When did I
> refer to ALL black people as niggers? It's only the criminals and low
> lifes. If you would like, I'll post some articles about some scumbag
> white criminals. I'll refer to them as white trailor trash, crackers,
> mud sharks, maggots or something as derogatory as "nigger" Any ideas?

Yeah. Stop using racist language. It makes you look like a racist --
and they're all mental midgets and moral cripples.

> I hate all scumbags, regardless of race. It's just that in this
> liberal group, the "N" word gets em all worked up.

I don't follow your logic. I'm quite conservative, and as you can see,
I get worked up about people who like the word "nigger." The only other
person in this newsgroup that I see objecting to your use of the word
is DCI, and I don't see how the label "liberal" can be applied to him,
either.

No, even though all the copwatchers are silent right now and at least
one has defended your use of the word in the past, in the larger world,
"nigger" pretty much cuts across party lines in giving offense. Except
in the Nazi Party, of course.

The word ascribes negative characteristics to a racial group, so it's
inherently racist. Just like using "gyp" or "jew" as a verb. When all
the meaning a term has derives from a racist idea, it's impossible to
condone its use without ratifying the racism on which it's based.

If your goal is to distinguish yourself from the scumbags of this
world, calling someone a "nigger" is not going to do it for you.

> > I can't argue with you on either of those counts, but I don't think
> > you're really helping yourself with this line of reasoning.
> >
> > Bloodhound
>
> Maybe not BH, but I appreciate your imput.
>
> EX

Cheers,

Bloodhound

FUQIT .

Sep 3, 2002, 12:06:49 PM9/3/02

FUQIT .

Sep 3, 2002, 12:09:28 PM9/3/02

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 12:19:03 PM9/3/02
>Stop lying coward.
>They let you in didn't they?

Again, the mixed message.....Just like your mixed mesage about injustice. Such
confusion.....it must be hard to live with, huh?

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 12:25:04 PM9/3/02
>Ummm. EXcuse me asshole, but I believe that is called a cop. I am
>definitely no cop. You are just making up EXcuses because you're a
>coward.

No, you're not a cop. You strike me more as a little guy, who hides behind a
desk, and dreams of being a big tough guy. You know the type....an accountant,
a computer tech, a city planner, or maybe a dirty retired cop, who didn't get
to fill of harrassing the people who he had prejudices against. I used to
think you were a young pup, but I really think you are a much older man, who
can't get his thrills in real life and lives vicariously through his keyboard.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 12:29:16 PM9/3/02
>Three posts? Let me explain so even someone as ignorant as you can
>understand. Call them excuses so you can pump up your pathetic ego. My
>desire to hurt you isn't as strong as my desire not to waste my time
>with small work like you. BUT, if you insist, you have to come to me
>bitch. So get from behind your wireless keyboard..............WHERE
>ARE YOU LOCATED? We can work something out.
>Let's throw down bitch.
>
>EX

He wouldn't show EX. Even if he did, it would be like fighting a one legged
man, or something. You wouldn't consider fighting someone who wasn't your
physical equal. He's already displayed that he isn't your intellectual equal.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 12:33:31 PM9/3/02

>Three posts? Let me explain so even someone as ignorant as you can
>understand. Call them excuses so you can pump up your pathetic ego. My
>desire to hurt you isn't as strong as my desire not to waste my time
>with small work like you. BUT, if you insist, you have to come to me
>bitch. So get from behind your wireless keyboard..............WHERE ARE
>YOU LOCATED? We can work something out. Let's throw down bitch.
>EX
>
>======================================
>
>That will work fine. If you want to know where I am located why don't
>you ask debbie? Her and I go back a long way according to her. I'm
>sure she will be happy to tell you where I am located. But I would be
>more than happy to take you up on that offer. As I said, just tell me
>which trailer park you live in and I will be on my way.

BWAHAHAHAHA!! You wouldn't show anyway. Who are you trying to kid? Go play
your "seek the port" game, fuqwit. it's about as physical as you can get
without hurting yourself. I really liked the "go ask Debbie" comment, it
showed true cowardice. BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!

FUQIT .

Sep 3, 2002, 12:14:12 PM9/3/02

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 12:46:18 PM9/3/02
>Your son was killed unjustly according to who?

According to the policies and procedures of the very officers who killed him,
Fuqwit. Now, why do you take my son's death so personally? I find that very
strange.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 12:53:30 PM9/3/02
>You know, Sgt Rock used to call NG people out, like this too. He's the
>one who never showed though. You're very much like Sgt Rock. All talk
>and threats, while you sit behind your little anonymous name and
>keyboard. His posts used to upset me......until I figured out what a
>chicken shit little weasel he is. Yeah, you remind me of him, Fuqwit.
>All talk. You threaten women, you call out people with no intention of
>showing, you play computer games....You even use the same kind of
>wording. Interesting, that there is so many similarities between the two
>of you. Even the sock stuff is familiar.
>
>======================================
>
>Hey, what can I say? Great minds think alike.
>
>If you don't like it get the hell out or shut up.

Only a cowardly little half wit would call Rocks mind, great. No, I am not
leaving or shutting up. Whatcha gonna do about that? You going to scan for
more ports or are you gonna call me out? Hey, I live in Utah. Wanna meet in
Canyonlands? I have plans to go there next month, so it won't be out of my
way! Tell you what....lets meet at the Moab Drugstore. It's on the south end
of Main St, in Moab. Moab is a small town, right next to Canyonlands. Any map
will show you where it's at. Canyonlands is a national monument. You won't
have any trouble finding it. ROTFL!

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 3, 2002, 1:32:44 PM9/3/02
On 03 Sep 2002 16:10:09 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote:

>>>Hmmm, a guy that doesn't say anything when some punk makes light of
>>>someones death (cops or kids) and then equates me with being a
>>>sympathizer of hate groups when I joke about minorities. Fucking
>>>hypocrate.
>>>
>>>EX
>>
>>Touch, touchy, ahem.
>>
>>DCI
>

>Good deflection, Donn! Lay it all back on his doorstep and you can avoid the
>issue, of hypocritical behavior.
>

> DJ

Keep your eye on your racist dog.

DCI

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 1:55:33 PM9/3/02
>Keep your eye on your racist dog.
>
>DCI

Another deflection! You're in top form today. BTW, the dog is fine now. He
is in better shape then you and Fuqwit.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 2:01:05 PM9/3/02
>We all know you don't have the guts to tell him who you are and you
>damn sure wouldn't meet him to work things out. You might as well just go
>ahead and admit you're chicken-shit coward who would pee all over himself if
>EX
>came knocking on your door....OH, but you already did that didn't you....you
>told him to ask me.

BWAHAHAHAHA! Pee on yourself? I suppose he did do that, didn't he?

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 1:59:37 PM9/3/02
>No, even though all the copwatchers are silent right now and at least
>one has defended your use of the word in the past,

Who are the copwatchers, Bloodhound? Deb and I? Perhaps we had other plans
for the long weekend. The only racist words that I have taken real offense
with lately is "mixed breed". I understand why, EX is saying what he is to
Fuqwit and why. EX isn't a racist man, nor does he lack values.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 2:03:50 PM9/3/02
>Well, after all, you did say you knew who I was didn't you? I was just
>trying to give you a chance to show everyone that you knew what you were
>talking about. But you failed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Don't try to lay your yellow stripe off on Debbie. It makes
you look pathetic. Looks to me like you failed to back your fighting words,
you little coward. (Come on, put up yer dukes and fight like a man) ROTFL!!

Bloodhound

Sep 3, 2002, 2:06:01 PM9/3/02
FUQIT said:

>EX said:
>
>>Sorry, my trailor park doesn't allow niggers.
>>EX
>

>======================================

>Stop lying coward.
>They let you in didn't they?

Man, you two are a matched pair. What I said to EX goes for you, too,
FUQIT. But, hey .... it's a free Internet, so don't let me distract you
from the things you love best.

Bloodhound

"It is the nature of a sow to wallow in the mire: true, it has the same
legs as a sheep, to conduct it to the meadow, but it lacks the desire
for the green pastures."
A.W. Pink

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 2:06:52 PM9/3/02
>I'm asking YOU bitch. Quit stalling.

>This has nothing to do with her. Trying to bring debbie or dj into it
>only shows your fear.

Is he hiding behind our skirts again? Damn if that isn't annoying!

>> But I would be
>> more than happy to take you up on that offer. As I said, just tell me
>> which trailer park you live in and I will be on my way.
>>

>It won't be any trailor park or any place I'm familiar with. That
>wouldn't be fair to you. Just a place where no one can jump in and
>stop me. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE PHILADELPHIA AREA? When I know
>for sure you're coming, I'll give you the details. Until then pussy,
>get your affairs in order.
>
>EX

He won't accept your offer, EX. He's nothing but a little ol' pooty poo.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 2:09:54 PM9/3/02
>This has nothing to do with her. Trying to bring debbie or dj into it
>only shows your fear".
>
>=====================================
>
>Yeah, I'm shaking in my shoes. For you're information, I will bring
>anyone I want into it regardless of what you think. Punk!!!

Why, you are an ol' pooty poo! Go hide behind your little keyboard and get out
from behind me, you chicken shit little man. You look to be the punk here.
Wanna beat me up now? Come on put up yer dukes, little pooty! <lol>

Bloodhound

Sep 3, 2002, 2:46:48 PM9/3/02
DJ said:

>Bloodhound said:
>
>>EX brushed off DCI's criticism of his "nigger" post:

>>>Hmmm, a guy that doesn't say anything when some punk makes light of
>>>someones death (cops or kids) and then equates me with being a
>>>sympathizer of hate groups when I joke about minorities.
>>>Fucking hypocrate.
>>>
>>>EX
>>

>>So, you're no worse than fuqit and you think it's funny to call black
>>people niggers.
>>
>>I can't argue with you on either of those counts, but I don't think
>>you're really helping yourself with this line of reasoning.
>>
>> Bloodhound
>

>I can't believe that you of all people missed the point, here.
>

> DJ

I just don't share the obsession that makes Donn the point of
everything for you. There's more to life than your all-consuming feud,
and most of it more important. Besides, given your own past coziness
with FUQIT, your current tirade about Donn's "hypocrisy" smacks more of
opportunism than integrity.

Bloodhound

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 3:05:35 PM9/3/02
>I just don't share the obsession that makes Donn the point of
>everything for you. There's more to life than your all-consuming feud,
>and most of it more important.

I didn't ask you to share my so-called obsession, furthermore I don't ask you
to understand it. I have my reasons and it *is* important.

> Besides, given your own past coziness
>with FUQIT, your current tirade about Donn's "hypocrisy" smacks more of
>opportunism than integrity.
>
> Bloodhound

You would see it that way, but you're wrong.

Bloodhound

Sep 3, 2002, 3:05:28 PM9/3/02
DJ said:

>Bloodhound said:
>
>>No, even though all the copwatchers are silent right now and at least
>>one has defended your use of the word in the past,
>
>Who are the copwatchers, Bloodhound? Deb and I?

None of the many copwatch supporters has criticized what EX said. You
are the one who defended his previous use of the word "nigger."

>Perhaps we had other plans for the long weekend.

Do you realize that whenever you say something you don't really mean,
you preface it with "perhaps"? No, it wasn't that you were too busy to
criticize EX for saying that his "trailor [sic] park doesn't allow
niggers." As the rest of your post makes clear, you just aren't
bothered by it.

>The only racist words that I have taken real offense
>with lately is "mixed breed".

So, if *FUQIT* called a black person a "nigger," that *would* bother
you? That's called situational ethics.

>I understand why, EX is saying what he
>is to Fuqwit and why. EX isn't a racist man, nor does he lack values.
>
> DJ

I guess that makes him what you would call a "keeper," doesn't it?

Cheers,

Bloodhound

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 3:09:04 PM9/3/02
>In message <ae59bfea.02090...@posting.google.com>
>E...@AUSI.COM (EX) said:
>
>>Sorry, my trailor park doesn't allow niggers.
>>
>>EX
>
>You can be a better man than this. Be a better man than this.
>
> Bloodhound

>From: e...@ausi.com (EX)
>Newsgroups: alt.thebird.copwatch
>Subject: Re: NIGGER
>Date: 3 Jun 2002 13:42:04 –0700
>[snip]
>>Mr. Hall and his daughter were walking on a hill nearby and saw the
>>man urinating. He yelled and allegedly called the man a "nigger."
>
>I'm really not sorry, the shoe fit on this clown.
>
>-------------------
>From: e...@ausi.com (EX)
>Newsgroups: alt.thebird.copwatch
>Subject: Re: NIGGER
>Date: 5 Jun 2002 08:16:34 –0700
>[snip]
>That's the conclusion you came to? And I thought the "nigger" was
>ignorant.
>
>--------------------
>From: e...@ausi.com (EX)
>Newsgroups: alt.thebird.copwatch
>Subject: Re: NIGGER
>Date: 7 Jun 2002 19:38:14 –0700
>[snip]
>lol, looks like the "nigger" shoe fit.
>
>EX

For someone who has no interest in this, you certainly spent some time
researching. It's funny that you are so interested in anything to do with
either Fuqwit or Donn.

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 3, 2002, 3:03:13 PM9/3/02
On 03 Sep 2002 17:55:33 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote:

>>Keep your eye on your racist dog.
>>
>>DCI
>>

>Another deflection! You're in top form today. BTW, the dog is fine now. He
>is in better shape then you and Fuqwit.
>

> DJ

Great! now he only bites white people?

DCI

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 3:30:24 PM9/3/02
>Great! now he only bites white people?
>
>DCI

He has never bitten anyone, but I wouldn't try to come onto the property
without an invitation, regardless of what race you are. He is very territorial,
and very large for his breed.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 3:38:54 PM9/3/02
>DJ said:
>
>>Bloodhound said:
>>
>>>No, even though all the copwatchers are silent right now and at least
>>>one has defended your use of the word in the past,
>>
>>Who are the copwatchers, Bloodhound? Deb and I?
>
>None of the many copwatch supporters has criticized what EX said. You
>are the one who defended his previous use of the word "nigger."

I neither defended it or criticized it. I said, I understood why he said it.

>>Perhaps we had other plans for the long weekend.
>
>Do you realize that whenever you say something you don't really mean,
>you preface it with "perhaps"? No, it wasn't that you were too busy to
>criticize EX for saying that his "trailor [sic] park doesn't allow
>niggers." As the rest of your post makes clear, you just aren't
>bothered by it.

You make assumptions that aren't always correct. I had plans for the long
weekend and it didn't include the NG. I just see no need to inform you of my
whereabouts for the last few days. As far as being bothered by EX's comments,
I have already told you, that I understand why he said them. I see no need to
elaborate on the subject.

>>The only racist words that I have taken real offense
>>with lately is "mixed breed".
>
>So, if *FUQIT* called a black person a "nigger," that *would* bother
>you? That's called situational ethics.

Call it what you wish, you aren't always well informed as to what I think, know
or feel.

>>I understand why, EX is saying what he
>>is to Fuqwit and why. EX isn't a racist man, nor does he lack values.
>>
>> DJ
>
>I guess that makes him what you would call a "keeper," doesn't it?
>
>Cheers,
>
> Bloodhound

Hey, if I am wrong about EX, I will be the first to admit it, just like I did
with Fuqwit. At this point, I don't feel that I am wrong about him. Cheers!

Bloodhound

Sep 3, 2002, 6:00:52 PM9/3/02
DJ said:

>Bloodhound said:
>
>>None of the many copwatch supporters has criticized what EX said. You
>>are the one who defended his previous use of the word "nigger."
>>
>I neither defended it or criticized it. I said, I understood why he
>said it.

I'm sure black people everywhere appreciate your even-handed approach
to the difficult question of whether they can properly be referred to
as "niggers." But this still reads to me like you were defending it:

====================================
From: inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE)
Newsgroups: alt.thebird.copwatch
Date: 07 Jun 2002 04:50:25 GMT

>>>The term is offensive.
>>>
>>>DCI
>>
>>Yeah, so is dago, pollock, spic, camel jockey etc. Why is it no one
>>makes a fuss when they are used?
>>
>>EX
>
>Use 'em and find out where the prejudiced
>are by omissions.
>
>DCI

Be quiet Elvis. You might learn something.

DJ
======================================

DCI said it was offensive. You told him to shut up.

I've got to say it, DJ: you sometimes seem to make your value
judgements about the behavior of people in this newsgroup based on
whether or not they're backing you at the moment in your feud with
Donn. You knew FUQIT was a vicious cophater, but it didn't really
bother you until he got friendly with Donn -- now you can't stop
berating him. Lord knows he deserves it, and you can keep it up as far
as I'm concerned. But I'm just pointing out that your changing attitude
towards FUQIT does not appear to have been determined by his unchanging
enthusiasm for the deaths of law-enforcement officers. Something else
appears to have mattered more to you, and that's a pity. And yes, I
realize the exact same issue applies to Donn.

Bloodhound

P.S. "Learn something" -- what an oddly familiar phrase, especially in
this context. That's kind of a freaky coincidence, isn't it? :)

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 6:13:40 PM9/3/02
>Where was he on December 28th?
>
>DCI

Which Dec 28th?

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 3, 2002, 5:47:23 PM9/3/02
On 03 Sep 2002 19:30:24 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote:

>>Great! now he only bites white people?
>>
>>DCI
>
>He has never bitten anyone, but I wouldn't try to come onto the property
>without an invitation, regardless of what race you are. He is very territorial,
>and very large for his breed.
>

> DJ

Where was he on December 28th?

DCI

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 6:18:15 PM9/3/02
>I'm sure black people everywhere appreciate your even-handed approach
>to the difficult question of whether they can properly be referred to
>as "niggers." But this still reads to me like you were defending it:

You're welcome to your opinion, Bloodhound.

Bloodhound

Sep 3, 2002, 6:35:32 PM9/3/02
DJ said:

>[snip BH's copies of EX's various "nigger" posts]

>For someone who has no interest in this,

I said in another thread that I had no interest in your feud with Donn.
You're the one who has no interest in discussing EX's "nigger" posts,
which is why you ignored the subject of my post. I've been talking
about *that* topic all day, which is a teeny sort of clue that I am
indeed interested in it.

>you certainly spent some time researching.

Go to groups.google.com. Type "author:e...@ausi.com nigger*" in the
search box. Hit return. Time it yourself, and you'll be less impressed
with me -- if that's possible. ;)

>It's funny that you are so interested in anything to do
>with either Fuqwit

What's funny is that the woman who spends half her waking hours reading
FUQIT's posts and responding to them should accuse anyone else of
having too much interest in him. There *was* one single occasion when I
demonstrated any interest whatsoever in what FUQIT says, but you seemed
much less disdainful of me at the time. I'll keep my mouth shut in such
circumstances from now on, if that's what the lady prefers.

>or Donn.

It's sad that you think everything -- and everyone -- has something to
do with Donn. Look at this thread: I was talking to EX about his use of
the word "niggers" -- you jumped in to try to change the focus to your
beef with Donn, and you end up seeing it all as evidence of Donn's
grand conspiracy against you. You're worse than Oliver Stone.

> DJ

Bloodhound

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 3, 2002, 7:38:00 PM9/3/02
On 03 Sep 2002 22:18:15 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote:

>>I'm sure black people everywhere appreciate your even-handed approach
>>to the difficult question of whether they can properly be referred to
>>as "niggers." But this still reads to me like you were defending it:
>>

>You're welcome to your opinion, Bloodhound.
>

> DJ

However, when the words are used, you take no
position one way or the other. Next think we'll
reading from you, "Some of my best friends are . . .

DCI

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 9:46:37 PM9/3/02
>However, when the words are used, you take no
>position one way or the other. Next think we'll
>reading from you, "Some of my best friends are . . .
>
>DCI

No, not friends....family.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 9:58:34 PM9/3/02
> said in another thread that I had no interest in your feud with Donn.
>You're the one who has no interest in discussing EX's "nigger" posts,
>which is why you ignored the subject of my post. I've been talking
>about *that* topic all day, which is a teeny sort of clue that I am
>indeed interested in it.

Since I have been discussing the subject with you, it can hardly be said that I
have ignored the subject.

>Go to groups.google.com. Type "author:e...@ausi.com nigger*" in the
>search box. Hit return. Time it yourself, and you'll be less impressed
>with me -- if that's possible. ;)

There is no need for me to do a search. I read what you found and my memory is
fine.

>What's funny is that the woman who spends half her waking hours reading
>FUQIT's posts and responding to them should accuse anyone else of
>having too much interest in him.

Half my waking hours is quite an exaggeration. In a house this size with 5
adults and two children, there is hardly time for half of my waking hours to be
spent on anyone one person, much less Fuqwit.

>There *was* one single occasion when I
>demonstrated any interest whatsoever in what FUQIT says, but you seemed
>much less disdainful of me at the time. I'll keep my mouth shut in such
>circumstances from now on, if that's what the lady prefers.

I appreciate what you are saying, however you seem to have an equal amount of
disdain for me as well.

>>or Donn.
>
>It's sad that you think everything -- and everyone -- has something to
>do with Donn.

No, but there are reasons that I pursue the Donn/Fuqwit thing.

> Look at this thread: I was talking to EX about his use of
>the word "niggers" -- you jumped in to try to change the focus to your
>beef with Donn, and you end up seeing it all as evidence of Donn's
>grand conspiracy against you. You're worse than Oliver Stone.
>

>> DJ
>

> Bloodhound

You're entitled to your opinion, Bloodhound.

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 3, 2002, 10:32:10 PM9/3/02
On 04 Sep 2002 01:46:37 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote:

>>However, when the words are used, you take no
>>position one way or the other. Next think we'll
>>reading from you, "Some of my best friends are . . .
>>
>>DCI
>

>No, not friends....family.
>

> DJ

Read and digest Bloodhounds excellent commentary
on your use of so-called taking no position.

DCI

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 11:07:22 PM9/3/02
>Read and digest Bloodhounds excellent commentary
>on your use of so-called taking no position.
>
>DCI

Read and digest EX's post, Donn.

Debbie

Sep 3, 2002, 11:12:51 PM9/3/02
>Subject: Re: Where the hell are these..............................
>From: FUQ...@webtv.net (FUQIT .)
>Date: 9/3/2002 10:19 AM Central Daylight Time
>

>--WebTV-Mail-18409-8985
>
>Why ask me.....why don't you just answer the man's question? He's
>talking to you; so answer the man...tell him your name and stop whining
>about it. You're so proud of your "work" on this newsgroup, don't you
>want the entire world to know who you are? Naw, you won't answer
>him...you'll dance around looking for a way out. We all know you don't

>have the guts to tell him who you are and you damn sure wouldn't meet
>him to work things out. You might as well just go ahead and admit you're
>chicken-shit coward who would pee all over himself if EX came knocking
>on your door....OH, but you already did that didn't you....you told him
>to ask me.
>
>======================================

>Well, after all, you did say you knew who I was didn't you? I was just
>trying to give you a chance to show everyone that you knew what you were
>talking about. But you failed. AGAIN!!!! You know nothing. You are
>about as sharp as a bowling ball. You're all mouth. All you do is
>make threats you are going to do this and do that, blah blah blah......
>Nothing EVER happens. FBI, Proper authorities, you called the cops,
>you went to your attorney, you filed a police report but fail to give
>any info about that, you're attorney escorted you down to the police
>station so you could file formal charges, it just goes on and on and on
>and on.
>You should be the next mascot for energizer, because just like the
>rabbit, you keep going and going and going. They say nothing can
>outlast the energizer bunny, but obviously they haven't met you.;-)
>
>BTW, those are really nice french patio doors you have. Where did you
>get those from anyway?

Lowes

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 11:17:21 PM9/3/02
>>BTW, those are really nice french patio doors you have. Where did you
>>get those from anyway?
>>

>Lowes

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Debbie

Sep 3, 2002, 11:17:49 PM9/3/02
>Subject: Re: Where the hell are these..............................
>From: FUQ...@webtv.net (FUQIT .)
>Date: 9/3/2002 11:09 AM Central Daylight Time
>

>--WebTV-Mail-22753-10562

>You know, Sgt Rock used to call NG people out, like this too. He's the
>one who never showed though. You're very much like Sgt Rock. All talk
>and threats, while you sit behind your little anonymous name and
>keyboard. His posts used to upset me......until I figured out what a
>chicken shit little weasel he is. Yeah, you remind me of him, Fuqwit.
>All talk. You threaten women, you call out people with no intention of
>showing, you play computer games....You even use the same kind of
>wording. Interesting, that there is so many similarities between the two
>of you. Even the sock stuff is familiar.
>
>======================================
>
>Hey, what can I say? Great minds think alike.
>
>If you don't like it get the hell out or shut up.

Hey FUQWIT, mailed anything lately???

Debbie

Sep 3, 2002, 11:21:47 PM9/3/02
>Subject: Re: Where the hell are these..............................
>From: inthed...@aol.com (DJ)
>Date: 9/3/2002 11:53 AM Central Daylight Time

>>You know, Sgt Rock used to call NG people out, like this too. He's the
>>one who never showed though. You're very much like Sgt Rock. All talk
>>and threats, while you sit behind your little anonymous name and
>>keyboard. His posts used to upset me......until I figured out what a
>>chicken shit little weasel he is. Yeah, you remind me of him, Fuqwit.
>>All talk. You threaten women, you call out people with no intention of
>>showing, you play computer games....You even use the same kind of
>>wording. Interesting, that there is so many similarities between the two
>>of you. Even the sock stuff is familiar.
>>
>>======================================
>>
>>Hey, what can I say? Great minds think alike.
>>
>>If you don't like it get the hell out or shut up.
>>

>Only a cowardly little half wit would call Rocks mind, great. No, I am not
>leaving or shutting up. Whatcha gonna do about that? You going to scan for
>more ports or are you gonna call me out? Hey, I live in Utah. Wanna meet in
>Canyonlands? I have plans to go there next month, so it won't be out of my
>way! Tell you what....lets meet at the Moab Drugstore. It's on the south
>end
>of Main St, in Moab. Moab is a small town, right next to Canyonlands. Any
>map
>will show you where it's at. Canyonlands is a national monument. You won't
>have any trouble finding it. ROTFL!
>

> DJ

DJ, you'll need to set that up with his manager....time, place....see Donn for
details.

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 11:28:40 PM9/3/02
>DJ, you'll need to set that up with his manager....time, place....see Donn
>for
>details.

To hell with a manager! This is no boxing match, this is a street fight! A
Moab street fight. I'm gonna whomp the tar outta him! <lol>

DJ

Sep 3, 2002, 11:31:12 PM9/3/02
>Hey FUQWIT, mailed anything lately???

Oh Lucy....Surely even Fuqwit wouldn't be stupid enough to snail mail anything
to you. Why..... that would leave physical evidence! (gasp)

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 3, 2002, 11:17:06 PM9/3/02
On 04 Sep 2002 03:07:22 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote:

>>Read and digest Bloodhounds excellent commentary
>>on your use of so-called taking no position.
>>
>>DCI
>
>Read and digest EX's post, Donn.
>

> DJ

You've already digested it and the
results were covered well be an very
insightful, articulate Bloodhound.

DCI

DJ

Sep 4, 2002, 12:00:26 AM9/4/02
>You've already digested it and the
>results were covered well be an very
>insightful, articulate Bloodhound.
>
>DCI

What?

Debbie

Sep 4, 2002, 12:14:06 AM9/4/02
>Subject: Re: Where the hell are these..............................
>From: d...@cheetah.net
>Date: 9/3/2002 12:32 PM Central Daylight Time

>>>Touch, touchy, ahem.
>>>
>>>DCI
>>

>>Good deflection, Donn! Lay it all back on his doorstep and you can avoid
>the
>>issue, of hypocritical behavior.
>>

>> DJ

>Keep your eye on your racist dog.
>
>DCI

That's exactly what we're doing....we've got our racist dog on a real tight
leash...you'll find out just how tight the next time you pass yourself off as a
black man and post another post like this:

From: d...@gte.net (d...@gte.net)
Subject: Re: Day Care!
Newsgroups: soc.culture.african.american.moderated
Date: 1997/05/24

What!? Mad wit me? Why? When I got
the chance to jump on this new ISP
(set up by our son and grandson),
I flew a small kite to ya and all
the old - old! heh, heh, heh -
Fam'lee, I was 'spectin to hear from
you, Kenny, and the others. I am
getting about a day or two a week to

send stuff out. The e-mail address
will catch answers from others, but
the family uses it, too.

My Betty says, "Hi." She's taking
good care of me and even helps me
read some of the great post on this
moderated and most gentle but very
profound news group. The brains and
smarts is a showin' through. Damn!
y'all should be very proud. And the
subjects are like tuning in on home
cookin' and kitchen gossip with a
lot of news and things.

I got a new set of Goodyear tires on
the chair, and I'm layin' tracks as
best I can.

Wit love and respects,

Donn

ps: time for my nap!

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 3, 2002, 11:59:55 PM9/3/02
On 04 Sep 2002 03:28:40 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote:

>>DJ, you'll need to set that up with his manager....time, place....see Donn
>>for
>>details.
>>

>To hell with a manager! This is no boxing match, this is a street fight! A
>Moab street fight. I'm gonna whomp the tar outta him! <lol>
>

> DJ

So far all you've done time and again is talk.
You talk the talk. By attempting to make someone
else a target, you are just simply deflecting
away from the claim that you, and you alone,
brought to CopWatch.

DCI

DJ

Sep 4, 2002, 12:43:30 AM9/4/02

Do you remember when Donn thought that Bubba's rednecked way of talking was him
being racist? He was very upset with Bubba and asked him if he was making fun
of african american people. Now, explain how this would be any different,
outside of the fact that Bubba really does talk like he posted, because
he....well, he's Bubba.

DJ

Sep 4, 2002, 12:37:02 AM9/4/02
>So far all you've done time and again is talk.
>You talk the talk. By attempting to make someone
>else a target, you are just simply deflecting
>away from the claim that you, and you alone,
>brought to CopWatch.
>
>DCI

Main Entry: fo·rum
Pronunciation: 'fOr-&m, 'for-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural forums also fo·ra /-&/
Etymology: Latin; akin to Latin foris outside, fores door —more at DOOR
Date: 15th century
1 a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the
center of judicial and public business b : a public meeting place for open
discussion c : a medium (as a newspaper) of open discussion or expression of
ideas
2 : a judicial body or assembly : COURT
3 a : a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion b : a program
(as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by
several authorities

Do you need a definition for discussion? I believe that talking would fall
under the definition of discussion, Donn.

Debbie

Sep 4, 2002, 12:50:18 AM9/4/02
>Subject: Re: Where the hell are these..............................
>From: inthed...@aol.com (DJ)
>Date: 9/3/2002 10:31 PM Central Daylight Time

>>Hey FUQWIT, mailed anything lately???
>>

>Oh Lucy....Surely even Fuqwit wouldn't be stupid enough to snail mail
>anything
>to you. Why..... that would leave physical evidence! (gasp)
>

> DJ

I don't buy the kind of stamps you have to lick...stamp glue has such a nasty
taste.

Debbie

Sep 4, 2002, 12:51:41 AM9/4/02
>Subject: Re: Where the hell are these..............................
>From: inthed...@aol.com (DJ)
>Date: 9/3/2002 10:17 PM Central Daylight Time

>>>BTW, those are really nice french patio doors you have. Where did you
>>>get those from anyway?
>>>

>>Lowes
>>

>BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
>

> DJ

Well, he asked....

Pretty aren't they FUQWIT?

Debbie

Sep 4, 2002, 12:45:09 AM9/4/02
>Subject: Re: Where the hell are these..............................
>From: d...@cheetah.net
>Date: 9/3/2002 10:59 PM Central Daylight Time

Donn, you have no earthly idea what I have done, if you did you would have
shutup and moved on long ago. You once said to Furbish "y'all need to know
all that she knows"....remember saying that? You didn't know then and you
don't know now, and I know so much more now.

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 4, 2002, 12:45:54 AM9/4/02

You're in for a very big surprise.

DCI

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 4, 2002, 12:47:52 AM9/4/02
On 04 Sep 2002 04:37:02 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote:

>>So far all you've done time and again is talk.
>>You talk the talk. By attempting to make someone
>>else a target, you are just simply deflecting
>>away from the claim that you, and you alone,
>>brought to CopWatch.
>>
>>DCI
>>

>Main Entry: fo·rum
>Pronunciation: 'fOr-&m, 'for-
>Function: noun
>Inflected Form(s): plural forums also fo·ra /-&/
>Etymology: Latin; akin to Latin foris outside, fores door —more at DOOR
>Date: 15th century
>1 a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the
>center of judicial and public business b : a public meeting place for open
>discussion c : a medium (as a newspaper) of open discussion or expression of
>ideas
>2 : a judicial body or assembly : COURT
>3 a : a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion b : a program
>(as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by
>several authorities
>

>Do you need a definition for discussion? I believe that talking would fall
>under the definition of discussion, Donn.
>

> DJ

For someone who has told others to mind their
own business, you seem quite deft with the
dictionary bit.

DCI

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 4, 2002, 12:59:22 AM9/4/02

You're having a one hell of a good time. I encourage you
to follow me all over the world. Travel won't cure you,
but a different scenery might help.

Does this distract anymore from your claims of being
the victim of excessive force by Tyler Police Department
officers who made a good arrest based on probable cause
that you inflicted physical injury to you daughter.

Your claims in the form of a lawsuit were rejected at the
appellate court, who found among many issues your claimed,
that your arrest was unremarkable.

Lest you forget to tell the story:

http://www.lexisone.com/advsheets/email.txt

http://laws.lp.findlaw.com/5th/0040133.html%20

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 4, 2002, 1:20:26 AM9/4/02

I still feel that way. And you again, give licence
for such verbiage on CopWatch. Do yourself a favor
and quite trying to hide your conflictual accounts
of what you think is acceptable and unacceptable.

DCI

DJ

Sep 4, 2002, 1:30:24 PM9/4/02
>Travel won't cure you,
>but a different scenery might help.

I don't think she's looking for a cure, Donn. There is nothing wrong with
wanting to expose a fraud. = )

DJ

Sep 4, 2002, 1:33:17 PM9/4/02
>I don't buy the kind of stamps you have to lick...stamp glue has such a nasty
>taste.

Me either. I like those self stick type. Have you noticed that ol' Fuqwit has
totally ignored your question about snail mail? He's been ignoring a lot of
things. Oh, BTW, do you have that court docket for CA? If so, send me a copy
of it. There are some things I wanted to check out.

DJ

DJ

DJ

Sep 4, 2002, 1:35:55 PM9/4/02

>For someone who has told others to mind their
>own business, you seem quite deft with the
>dictionary bit.
>
>DCI

Thank you.

DJ

Sep 4, 2002, 1:34:44 PM9/4/02
>Well, he asked....
>
>Pretty aren't they FUQWIT?

Yes, he did. I just really liked the answer you gave.....it was
so.....incredible. = )

DJ

Sep 4, 2002, 1:37:27 PM9/4/02
> still feel that way. And you again, give licence
>for such verbiage on CopWatch. Do yourself a favor
>and quite trying to hide your conflictual accounts
>of what you think is acceptable and unacceptable.
>
>DCI

Why wouldn't it be acceptable for a redneck to speak rednecked? Many Utahn's
speak that way as well.

DJ

Sep 4, 2002, 1:35:20 PM9/4/02
>You're in for a very big surprise.
>
>DCI

Yeah, uh huh.....

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 4, 2002, 1:54:00 PM9/4/02
On 04 Sep 2002 17:30:24 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote:

>>Travel won't cure you,
>>but a different scenery might help.
>
>I don't think she's looking for a cure, Donn. There is nothing wrong with
>wanting to expose a fraud. = )
>

> DJ

My, my, ain't you just filled with more accusations
this AM.

DCI

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 4, 2002, 1:55:30 PM9/4/02
On 04 Sep 2002 17:37:27 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote:

>> still feel that way. And you again, give licence
>>for such verbiage on CopWatch. Do yourself a favor
>>and quite trying to hide your conflictual accounts
>>of what you think is acceptable and unacceptable.
>>
>>DCI
>>

>Why wouldn't it be acceptable for a redneck to speak rednecked? Many Utahn's
>speak that way as well.
>

> DJ

Great educational system.

DCI

DJ

Sep 4, 2002, 3:37:53 PM9/4/02
>>Why wouldn't it be acceptable for a redneck to speak rednecked? Many
>Utahn's
>>speak that way as well.
>>

>> DJ
>>
>Great educational system.
>
>DCI

Are you implying that anyone who speaks in a manner that isn't the "norm" is
undereducated, Donn? Does that mean that your friends in the african american
group are undereducated?

DJ

Sep 4, 2002, 3:35:52 PM9/4/02
>>I don't think she's looking for a cure, Donn. There is nothing wrong with
>>wanting to expose a fraud. = )
>>

>> DJ
>>
>My, my, ain't you just filled with more accusations
>this AM.
>
>DCI

Just telling it like it is. Anyone who freely admits he lies, while calling
others liars and telling them that they have been discredited is a fraud.
Anyone who says passes himself off as something he is not, is a fraud. You Mr.
Irving, have done both and much more. You may regret that trip you took last
year. It could be your undoing and the undoing of others as well.

DJ

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 4, 2002, 3:50:34 PM9/4/02
On 04 Sep 2002 19:35:52 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote:

>>>I don't think she's looking for a cure, Donn. There is nothing wrong with
>>>wanting to expose a fraud. = )
>>>

>>> DJ
>>>
>>My, my, ain't you just filled with more accusations
>>this AM.
>>
>>DCI
>

>Just telling it like it is. Anyone who freely admits he lies, while calling
>others liars and telling them that they have been discredited is a fraud.
>Anyone who says passes himself off as something he is not, is a fraud. You Mr.
>Irving, have done both and much more. You may regret that trip you took last
>year. It could be your undoing and the undoing of others as well.
>

> DJ

Regret a trip last year? We saw a lot
of good country and places of interests,
felt chilling fall weather, visited with
old friends, took real interesting photos,
came upon many places of historical
significance, enjoyed both the flying and
driving portions of the trip.

DCI

d...@cheetah.net

Sep 4, 2002, 4:18:56 PM9/4/02
On 04 Sep 2002 19:37:53 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (DJ) wrote:

>>>Why wouldn't it be acceptable for a redneck to speak rednecked? Many
>>Utahn's
>>>speak that way as well.
>>>

>>> DJ
>>>
>>Great educational system.
>>
>>DCI
>

>Are you implying that anyone who speaks in a manner that isn't the "norm" is
>undereducated, Donn? Does that mean that your friends in the african american
>group are undereducated?
>

> DJ

Go there and ask the participants. I have a well
earned third grade education and am proud of it;.
however, the number of people with Ph.D.'s, masters
degrees, professional positions, a plethora of
accomplishments in both professional and family
life, an ability to use dialect in a proper place
without belittling those who know better, all, is
well worth reading about before judging.

Now if you think that CopWatch is the place for
dialects. Speak on. It'll speak volumes for those
in agreement with you and demonstrate more clearly
the fallacies of too many accusations against police.

Please capitalize African American. It will lend
some image of sensitivity to your pursuits.

DCI

FUQIT .

Sep 4, 2002, 5:36:23 PM9/4/02
It is loading more messages.