Moslem leader blames women for sex attacks - THE nation's most senior Muslim cleric has blamed immodestly dressed women who don't wear Islamic headdress for being preyed on by men and likened them to abandoned "meat" that attracts voracious animals. - http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,20646437-601,00.html

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Aug 27, 2008, 2:09:29 AM8/27/08
Moslem leader blames women for sex attacks - THE nation's most senior
Muslim cleric has blamed immodestly dressed women who don't wear Islamic
headdress for being preyed on by men and likened them to abandoned
"meat" that attracts voracious animals. -
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,20646437-601,00.html

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Aug 30, 2008, 6:41:15 PM8/30/08
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a
HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
jam...@islamsa.org.za
ds...@mweb.co.za
jami...@lantic.co.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
help...@sanha.org.za
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com

** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** moslem cartoon character
mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child molesting goat fuckers and
nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
jam...@islamsa.org.za
ds...@mweb.co.za
jami...@lantic.co.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
help...@sanha.org.za
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Sep 1, 2008, 4:50:54 AM9/1/08

elea

Aug 31, 2008, 7:54:16 AM8/31/08
Catholic Church appoints QC to investigate claims against priest

Posted 10 hours 56 minutes ago

* Map: Adelaide 5000

The Catholic Church in Adelaide has appointed a senior QC to
investigate allegations against a prominent priest.

In a statement the Catholic Archbishop of Adelaide, Philip Wilson,
says he has asked Father John Fleming to return to Adelaide from
Sydney where he works at a Catholic college.

It is understood the police are looking into allegations dating back
to the 1970s.

Father Fleming was a prominent Anglican priest and media commentator
before becoming a Catholic in 1987.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/08/31/2351072.htm

Cardinal George Pell knew of John Fleming sex claims
NEWS.com.au, Australia - 19 hours ago
Father John Fleming is under investigation by South Australia's
Paedophile Task Force, over allegations he was sexually involved with
a teenage girl in the ...
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24268219-5006009,....
.
Cardinal George Pell knew of John Fleming sex claims
Article from: The Sunday Telegraph

*

August 31, 2008 12:00am

A CATHOLIC priest was appointed to a top teaching job at Parramatta's
Campion College despite the church being aware of serious allegations
of sexual misconduct against him.

Father John Fleming is under investigation by South Australia's
Paedophile Task Force, over allegations he was sexually involved with
a teenage girl in the 1970s.

Detectives have also taken statements from another woman and a man who
were allegedly sexually involved with Father Fleming after seeking
counselling from him.

A five-week investigation has revealed Cardinal George Pell was aware
of the allegations concerning at least one victim before Father
Fleming was appointed to head the Catholic teaching facility in 2005.

The investigation has also revealed that former Catholic Archbishop of
Adelaide Leonard Faulkner and one of his officials knew that Father
Fleming was the subject of serious allegations of misconduct prior to
ordaining him a Catholic priest in 1995.

On Friday, Adelaide's Catholic Archbishop Philip Wilson called Father
Fleming back to the city while an internal investigation is conducted
into the handling of allegations.

The call was made after The Sunday Mail newspaper in Adelaide put
questions to Archbishop Wilson's office on Wednesday.

``I am aware of the serious allegations which have been made,''
Archbishop Wilson responded in an emailed statement.

``I have requested that the priest return to the Archdiocese to assist
me with my enquiries.

``In the interests of due process, the Archdiocese of Adelaide cannot
comment further at this stage.''

More misery: Priests' NSW school paedophile ring

The alleged misconduct involving the two girls - one under-aged -
occurred in the 1970s and Father Fleming's homosexual relationship
with the man spanned a six-year period ending in 1981.

Senior police yesterday declined to comment, but it is known the file
will be forwarded to the South Australian Director of Public
Prosecutions.

Only the allegations involving the under-age girl are the subject of
the police investigation, with the other two cases examined as part of
that inquiry.

The Sunday Telegraph has obtained the police statements of all three
and interviewed them at length.

Father Fleming left Adelaide in 2005 after being appointed president
of Campion College, Australia's first Catholic liberal arts teaching
facility.

In a letter obtained by The Sunday Mail, Cardinal George Pell
acknowleges the complaint against Father John Fleming from one victim.

In that case Cardinal Pell wrote back in April 2004 and advised the
victim to contact police.

``The allegations you make against Fr Fleming are of a very serious
nature,'' Cardinal Pell wrote.

``They should be investigated by the police and I would encourage you
strongly to pursue your complaint with them.''

The Sunday Telegraph attempted to gain a response from Father Fleming
at his Sydney home on Thursday. He would not comment directly, but
provided a written statement via his wife, Alison.

``The proper course is for these allegations to be investigated by the
police or the church in the ordinary way,'' he said.

In a statement it was pointed out that Cardinal Pell was not
responsible for the Parramatta diocese.

``As Archbishop of Sydney, Cardinal Pell has no jurisdiction over
other dioceses or priests belonging to them,'' it said.

His three victims have all called for his position to be reviewed and
want a thorough internal investigation into his conduct carried out.

``I was so angry that this man who had abused his power over me and
had such a huge impact on my life, an immediate impact, had been put
in a position of power again over young people,'' one of his female
victims, Jenny, told The Sunday Mail.

``There should have been bells ringing everywhere.

``I cannot imagine how a person who has questions about their
integrity can be put into such a position''.

The man was aged 20 when he sought counselling from Father Fleming
over his sexuality.

Archbishop Faulkner had several meetings with the man in 1995, during
which he was told of the relationship that spanned six years with
Father Fleming.

The man's police statement reveals Father Fleming contacted him in an
agitated state after he was first spoken to church officials.

``I believe the Catholic Church must have been in contact with him
because he rang me distressed about it and asked me to tell the
Archbishop that there was no penetration,'' he told police.

``For some reason it appeared really important to John that I advised
the Archbishop that we did not have intercourse.

``I did tell the Archbishop the exact relationship I had with John
which involved no penetration, but I didn't think it mitigated
anything.

``I recall the Archbishop asking me whether he should ordain John. I
told him that it wasn't up to me to make that decision''.

The man, who asked to be known only as Michael, told the Sunday Mail
he was surprised that Father Fleming was ordained several months
later.

When The Sunday Mail contacted his lawyer Michael Sykes on Friday and
asked if Father Fleming was denying the allegations, would not
directly respond to the question.

``This is not the appropriate forum for him to come out with any
response to the allegations,'' Mr Sykes said.

``The appropriate forum is the courts or the eclesiastical
discliplinary tribunal mechanism.

``That is the formal answer to your inquiry''.

Late Friday Cardinal Pell's office provided The Sunday Mail with a
written response to a series of questions posed to it on Thursday. The
statement did not answer any of the questions.

``When allegations are received about priests in other dioceses,
complainants are encouraged to go to the police or the Professional
Standards Office in the relevant state.

``A copy of the complaint is also provided to the appropriate
Professional Standards Office to follow up.

``Responsibility for the selection and appointment of staff at Campion
College is a matter for the college, which is a private institution,
not an official church agency, and outside the Sydney archdiocese''.

The chairman of Campion College, Mr John de Bruyn, on Friday refused
to comment.

It is unknown if Campion was aware of any of the allegations
surrounding Father Fleming at the time he was appointed president.

While Father Fleming is its president, he answers to a board of
trustees, headed by Mr de Bruyn. One of the trustees is Dr Michael
Casey, Cardinal Pell's private secretary.
.
.
Pell defends handling of sexual misconduct case ABC Online
Adelaide Archbishop launches inquiry into sexual misconduct ... ABC
Regional Online
.
Read Jane's story Adelaidenow
.
Adelaidenow - Adelaidenow
all 8 news articles »

He has been a member of various associations, boards and councils
dealing with bioethical issues including the South Australia Council
on Reproductive Technology, the Biotechnology Consultative Group
advising the Commonwealth Biotechnology Ministerial Council and
UNESCO’s International Bioethics Committee (1992-1996) which developed
the Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights.

Fr John is the author of many publications and books. He was a
delegate to the Australian Constitutional Convention in 1998 and is a
member of the Pontifical Academy for Life.

It’s a potent and impressive CV, but Fr John simply presents himself
for what he is: A Catholic priest, but, more to the point, an
interesting bloke to pass the time with, hence his popularity over 34
years as a broadcaster on Adelaide’s 5AA and 2UE’s recent rise in
ratings on a Sunday nights.
http://www.catholicweekly.com.au/article.php?classID=3&subclassID=9&a...

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Sep 1, 2008, 8:35:33 AM9/1/08

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Sep 1, 2008, 12:41:05 PM9/1/08

Qahir Al-Ashrar

Sep 2, 2008, 1:05:16 AM9/2/08
On Aug 31, 5:54 am, elea <elea.namatj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Catholic Church appoints QC to investigate claims against priest
>
> Posted 10 hours 56 minutes ago
>
>     * Map: Adelaide 5000
>
> The Catholic Church in Adelaide has appointed a senior QC to
> investigate allegations against a prominent priest.
>
> In a statement the Catholic Archbishop of Adelaide, Philip Wilson,
> says he has asked Father John Fleming to return to Adelaide from
> Sydney where he works at a Catholic college.
>
> It is understood the police are looking into allegations dating back
> to the 1970s.
>
> Father Fleming was a prominent Anglican priest and media commentator
> before becoming a Catholic in 1987.http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/08/31/2351072.htm

> Cardinal George Pell knew of John Fleming sex claims
> NEWS.com.au, Australia - 19 hours ago
> Father John Fleming is under investigation by South Australia's
> Paedophile Task Force, over allegations he was sexually involved with
> a teenage girl in the ...http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24268219-5006009,....
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------

> He has been a member of various associations, boards and councils
> dealing with bioethical issues including the South Australia Council
> on Reproductive Technology, the Biotechnology Consultative Group
> advising the Commonwealth Biotechnology Ministerial Council and
> UNESCO’s International Bioethics Committee (1992-1996) which developed
> the Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights.
>
> Fr John is the author of many publications and books. He was a
> delegate to the Australian Constitutional Convention in 1998 and is a
> member of the Pontifical Academy for Life.
>
> It’s a potent and impressive CV, but Fr John simply presents himself
> for what he is: A Catholic priest, but, more to the point, an
> interesting bloke to pass the time with, hence his popularity over 34
> years as a broadcaster on Adelaide’s 5AA and 2UE’s recent rise in
> ratings on a Sunday nights.http://www.catholicweekly.com.au/article.php?classID=3&subclassID=9&a...

Thanks to your informative article

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Sep 3, 2008, 12:19:22 PM9/3/08
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a

Qahir Al-Ashrar

Sep 3, 2008, 12:11:54 AM9/3/08
On Aug 31, 5:54 am, elea <elea.namatj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Catholic Church appoints QC to investigate claims against priest
>
> Posted 10 hours 56 minutes ago
>
>     * Map: Adelaide 5000
>
> The Catholic Church in Adelaide has appointed a senior QC to
> investigate allegations against a prominent priest.
>
> In a statement the Catholic Archbishop of Adelaide, Philip Wilson,
> says he has asked Father John Fleming to return to Adelaide from
> Sydney where he works at a Catholic college.
>
> It is understood the police are looking into allegations dating back
> to the 1970s.
>
> Father Fleming was a prominent Anglican priest and media commentator
> before becoming a Catholic in 1987.http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/08/31/2351072.htm

> Cardinal George Pell knew of John Fleming sex claims
> NEWS.com.au, Australia - 19 hours ago
> Father John Fleming is under investigation by South Australia's
> Paedophile Task Force, over allegations he was sexually involved with
> a teenage girl in the ...http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24268219-5006009,....
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------

> He has been a member of various associations, boards and councils
> dealing with bioethical issues including the South Australia Council
> on Reproductive Technology, the Biotechnology Consultative Group
> advising the Commonwealth Biotechnology Ministerial Council and
> UNESCO’s International Bioethics Committee (1992-1996) which developed
> the Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights.
>
> Fr John is the author of many publications and books. He was a
> delegate to the Australian Constitutional Convention in 1998 and is a
> member of the Pontifical Academy for Life.
>
> It’s a potent and impressive CV, but Fr John simply presents himself
> for what he is: A Catholic priest, but, more to the point, an
> interesting bloke to pass the time with, hence his popularity over 34
> years as a broadcaster on Adelaide’s 5AA and 2UE’s recent rise in
> ratings on a Sunday nights. http://www.catholicweekly.com.au/article.php?classID=3&subclassID=9&a...

Thanks to your informative article

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

RBRK

Sep 4, 2008, 1:51:53 PM9/4/08

Kayid Al-Kuffar

Sep 4, 2008, 12:55:20 AM9/4/08
On Aug 31, 7:54 am, elea <elea.namatj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Catholic Church appoints QC to investigate claims against priest
>
> Posted 10 hours 56 minutes ago
>
>     * Map: Adelaide 5000
>
> The Catholic Church in Adelaide has appointed a senior QC to
> investigate allegations against a prominent priest.
>
> In a statement the Catholic Archbishop of Adelaide, Philip Wilson,
> says he has asked Father John Fleming to return to Adelaide from
> Sydney where he works at a Catholic college.
>
> It is understood the police are looking into allegations dating back
> to the 1970s.
>
> Father Fleming was a prominent Anglican priest and media commentator
> before becoming a Catholic in 1987.http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/08/31/2351072.htm

> Cardinal George Pell knew of John Fleming sex claims
> NEWS.com.au, Australia - 19 hours ago
> Father John Fleming is under investigation by South Australia's
> Paedophile Task Force, over allegations he was sexually involved with
> a teenage girl in the ...http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24268219-5006009,....
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------

> He has been a member of various associations, boards and councils
> dealing with bioethical issues including the South Australia Council
> on Reproductive Technology, the Biotechnology Consultative Group
> advising the Commonwealth Biotechnology Ministerial Council and
> UNESCO’s International Bioethics Committee (1992-1996) which developed
> the Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights.
>
> Fr John is the author of many publications and books. He was a
> delegate to the Australian Constitutional Convention in 1998 and is a
> member of the Pontifical Academy for Life.
>
> It’s a potent and impressive CV, but Fr John simply presents himself
> for what he is: A Catholic priest, but, more to the point, an
> interesting bloke to pass the time with, hence his popularity over 34
> years as a broadcaster on Adelaide’s 5AA and 2UE’s recent rise in
> ratings on a Sunday nights.http://www.catholicweekly.com.au/article.php?classID=3&subclassID=9&a...

RBRK

Sep 5, 2008, 2:20:08 AM9/5/08
Kaye...@gmail.com wrote:
> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

RBRK

Ilan Ramon

Sep 20, 2008, 12:01:27 AM9/20/08
On Aug 31, 5:54 am, elea <elea.namatj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Catholic Church appoints QC to investigate claims against priest
>
> Posted 10 hours 56 minutes ago
>
>     * Map: Adelaide 5000
>
> The Catholic Church in Adelaide has appointed a senior QC to
> investigate allegations against a prominent priest.
>
> In a statement the Catholic Archbishop of Adelaide, Philip Wilson,
> says he has asked Father John Fleming to return to Adelaide from
> Sydney where he works at a Catholic college.
>
> It is understood the police are looking into allegations dating back
> to the 1970s.
>
> Father Fleming was a prominent Anglican priest and media commentator
> before becoming a Catholic in 1987.http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/08/31/2351072.htm

> Cardinal George Pell knew of John Fleming sex claims
> NEWS.com.au, Australia - 19 hours ago
> Father John Fleming is under investigation by South Australia's
> Paedophile Task Force, over allegations he was sexually involved with
> a teenage girl in the ...http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24268219-5006009,....
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------

> He has been a member of various associations, boards and councils
> dealing with bioethical issues including the South Australia Council
> on Reproductive Technology, the Biotechnology Consultative Group
> advising the Commonwealth Biotechnology Ministerial Council and
> UNESCO’s International Bioethics Committee (1992-1996) which developed
> the Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights.
>
> Fr John is the author of many publications and books. He was a
> delegate to the Australian Constitutional Convention in 1998 and is a
> member of the Pontifical Academy for Life.
>
> It’s a potent and impressive CV, but Fr John simply presents himself
> for what he is: A Catholic priest, but, more to the point, an
> interesting bloke to pass the time with, hence his popularity over 34
> years as a broadcaster on Adelaide’s 5AA and 2UE’s recent rise in

Sir John Howard

Sep 20, 2008, 12:16:03 AM9/20/08
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a
means of bringing people under subjection wrote:

Bloody arselifters!

ßDoüg±Ç

Sep 20, 2008, 5:55:33 PM9/20/08
"Sir John Howard" <sirjoh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sounds like something Davey, Whoredog or BlowJob would do. ANything
to keep their islamonazi pig pals from taking blame for their own actions.

RBRK

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

RBRK ๏̯͡๏﴿

Oct 6, 2008, 3:28:41 PM10/6/08

-Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Jul 5, 2009, 4:38:27 PM7/5/09
> Deport him and all his clan

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, Hijack a plane,
Hijack a ship, ............ Practice all those and you too could
become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

helpi...@gmail.co.za
helpi...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com
in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
Achmat.S...@gmail.com
fa...@telkomsa.net
ipc...@yebo.co.za
politic...@googlegroups.com
jam...@islamsa.org.za
ds...@mweb.co.za
fes...@wn.apc.org
arah...@gmail.com

niy...@msn.com
niy...@hotmail.com

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan

[...]

"Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing retard people under subjection - الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad."

Jul 31, 2009, 3:28:51 PM7/31/09
> Deport him and all his clan

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, Hijack a plane,
Hijack a ship, ............ Practice all those and you too could
become a prophet !!

이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddzpvj98_0xpck3bg4&pageview=1&hgd=1&hl=en

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

helpi...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com

fes...@wn.apc.org
arah...@gmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
niy...@msn.com
niy...@hotmail.com

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

[...]

Wassim Noujeim (shitskin moslem Faris Jawad) left Canada to attend a
terrorist training camp in Jordan, and he spent his last nigh in Canda
at this hotel : MONTREAL-AIRPORT,,6500 COTE DE LIESSE,MONTREAL, QC
H4T1E3 CANADA,Hotel Front Desk: 1-514-7393391 :::: Shitskin moslem,
Wassim Noujeim, abusing this service :- Canada, Saint-laurent, QC
h4t1e3, Cote De Liesse Hotels, Bell Canada ------- 이슬람의 성기를 빨
아 당나귀 - - الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddzpvj98_0xpck3bg4&pageview=1&hgd=1&hl=en

"Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats and camels. __,,الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad."

Aug 20, 2009, 7:46:07 PM8/20/09
> Deport him and all his clan

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, Hijack a plane,
Hijack a ship, ............ Practice all those and you too could
become a prophet !!

이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddzpvj98_0xpck3bg4&pageview=1&hgd=1&hl=en

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

helpi...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com

Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan

Heard of the Ali Sina challenge ($50,000) - Sina's Challenge - I receive
many emails from angry Muslims, who sometimes beg me, and sometimes
order me to remove this site. I consider both, pleading and bullying,
signs of psychopathology. Argumentum ad baculum and argumentum ad
misericordiam are both logical fallacies.,,If you do not like this site
and want me to remove it, instead of acting as a bully or as a victim,
disprove my charges against Muhammad logically. Not only will I remove
the site, I will publicly announce that Islam is a true religion. I will
also pay ,,$50,000 U.S. dollars ,,to anyone who can disprove any of the
dozen of the accusations that I have made against Muhammad. I accuse
Muhammad of being:,a narcissist a misogynist a rapist,a pedophile a
lecher a torturer - http://www.faithfreedom.org/challenge.htm

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Nov 8, 2009, 7:52:09 AM11/8/09
"Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim cult - even the
false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats and camels.
__,,الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

kaled...@gmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
niy...@msn.com
mehya...@hotmail.com

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

[...]

BREAKING NEWS - Emily Fabian (aka Em, Millie, Jinan) is now officially
an apostate and Divorcee - see attached photo of Emily without the
beekeepers suite - she just couldn't stomach Leonardo Fabian's
preference to bestiality. - Call Emily Fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or
email ja_tu_...@hotmail.com to hear more about her ex-husbands
backward mohammadan family -
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en