Disproving Creation #359: The Genesis Creation Story Part 9

Budikka666

Dec 22, 2010, 11:02:36 AM12/22/10
"And the god said, 'Let the water teem with living creatures, and let
birds fly above Earth across the beaten metal dome called sky'. So
the god created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing
with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to
their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind, and the god
saw that it was good. The god blessed them and said, 'Be fruitful and
increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds
increase on Earth', and there was evening, and there was morning - the
fifth day."

On the fifth 24-hour day we see another gross error. Birds were one
of the last classes of organisms to arise. They are way way up in the
fossil record after fish, amphibians, reptiles, and even after
mammals, yet the Bible has them arising at the same time as fish.

We know for a fact that this Biblical account is a lie, because it
contradicts every available piece of scientific evidence.

Once again, creation is disproven.

Budikka

Andrew

Dec 22, 2010, 12:41:27 PM12/22/10
"Budikka666" <budi...@netscape.net> wrote in message news:637b8136-55f5-46ef...@v12g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...
> Budikka

There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
created just as God declared they were. No other option.

Devils Advocaat

Dec 22, 2010, 12:43:58 PM12/22/10
On Dec 22, 5:41 pm, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "Budikka666" <budik...@netscape.net> wrote in messagenews:637b8136-55f5-46ef...@v12g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...

But that is the problem Andrew.

God hasn't declared anything.

All you have in your Bible are the words of other people.

Free Lunch

Dec 22, 2010, 1:08:46 PM12/22/10
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:41:27 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

Your ignorance is appalling. You don't really think your god wants you
to make a fool of yourself, do you?

Uncle Vic

Dec 22, 2010, 1:23:00 PM12/22/10

> There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
> created just as God declared they were. No other option.

How does it feel to have to seek medical attention from time to time, when
you deny the fact that science is right and the bible is wrong?

--
Uncle Vic
AA # 2011

Member EAC Bitchslapping Dept.

WangoTango

Dec 22, 2010, 1:57:13 PM12/22/10
In article <ZfSdnWGaxObVpY_Q...@earthlink.com>,
andrew....@usa.net says...

All you have to do is have your ultra-being produce himself, and all of
this is over. Otherwise, we have to use the FACTS at our disposal to
mold our world view, your childhood indoctrinations into a myth has no
bearing on the matter.

SkyEyes

Dec 22, 2010, 2:06:52 PM12/22/10
On Dec 22, 10:41 am, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "Budikka666" <budik...@netscape.net> wrote in messagenews:637b8136-55f5-46ef...@v12g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...

Sure there is: they evolved from therapod dinosaurs. *After* mammals
existed.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com OR
skyeyes nine at gmail dot com

Budikka666

Dec 22, 2010, 2:21:55 PM12/22/10
If creationists had any positive scientific evidence for creation
they'd present it. The fact that they RUN AWAY whenever they're asked
to present it, proves beyond any doubt whatsoever that creation is a
LIE.

Look at this example. There's a cowardly, hypocritical, LYING
creationist who posts under the handle "Andrew-a-Blank". Actually I
added the "a-Blank" part since whenever you ask him to present science
in support of his claims, he draws a complete blank because he has
none. LoL

Look at this case. On May 11th 2009, I asked "Andrew-a-Blank", and
later extended it to all Usenet creationists to answer the following
questions based on claims that "Andrew-a-Blank" has made on Usenet.
His response? He RAN AWAY and he's been running ever since.

If you were in trouble and your friend ran instead of helping you,
would you consider that an example of friendship or love? Then how
can "Andrew-a-Blank" pretend he loves his god when he RUNS instead of
witnessing?

I've been chasing him for 18 months, and he keeps running like the
stinking diarrhea he is. Here's the list of unanswered questions.
And by unanswered, I mean that creationists have failed to answer
*and* *support* *their* *answer* with independent evidence which would
establish their claim to an impartial audience beyond a reasonable
doubt - just as evolutionists have established their position well
beyond any *reasonable* doubt with 150 years of solid science.

Ask "Andrew-a-Blank" why he's shrinking away like a limp Peter at the
passion instead of witnessing for this god. Obviously he is even
LYING about his love for this fake god of his!

Unmet challenge #1

The challenge I offered you in this thread:

http://tinyurl.com/nubnxr

on May 11th 2009, only to see you RUN AWAY.

Unmet challenge #2

Provide *positive*, *scientific* evidence *for* a creation. Not Bible
quotes. Not quotes from creationists or atheists or evolutionists.
Not divine revelation. Not juvenile unsupported ignorant assertions.
Not chants of 'no it isn't!'. Not counter challenges when you haven't
even met ours, but *positive*, *scientific* evidence *for* a creation.

Unmet challenge #3

Provide scientific evidence that shows how DNA is the work of a
creator. Show us this evidence and explain how it demonstrates a
creator.

Unmet Challenge #4

Provide scientific support for your claims that bacteria have never
arisen from anything other than bacteria/life has never arisen from
anything but life.

Unmet challenge #5

Provide scientific evidence in support of the creationist claim that
information cannot be added to a genome.

Unmet challenge #6

Define scientifically what the "genetic boundaries" ("kinds") are:
specifically what the mechanism is which (according to creationist
claims) prevents one "kind" from evolving into another species over
time.

Unmet Challenge #7

Provide your scientific evidence (as opposed to your LYING,
unsupported bullshit, which has been refuted repeatedly) to support
your creationist claim that life cannot arise from organic chemistry,
when scientists have repeatedly demonstrated that the truth is quite
to the contrary

Unmet Challenge #8

Demonstrate objectively that there's a god out there waiting to judge
me when I die. Otherwise you and your creationist fundie ilk are
nothing but pathetic LIARS and FRAUDS.

Unmet Challenge #9

Demonstrate that we have a soul. Demonstrate scientifically where it
is, how and when it gets into the body, how and when it leaves the
body and what its purpose is.

Unmet Challenge #10

Demonstrate, using independent scientific or objective evidence that
this fictional Jesus isn't fictional and that he literally lived, that
he was literally born of a virgin, that he was literally the son of a
god, that he performed miracles, that he literally died, and that he
came back to life and went to Heaven.

Budikka

Andrew

Dec 22, 2010, 2:54:47 PM12/22/10

-
- Sure there is: they evolved from therapod dinosaurs.
- *After* mammals existed.

This is the "story" that is presented, and it
is readily accepted by the gullible masses.

Andrew

Dec 22, 2010, 2:55:38 PM12/22/10
"WangoTango" wrote in message news:MPG.277c1416b...@news.east.earthlink.net...
> andrew....@usa.net says...

>> "Budikka666" wrote:
>> > "And the god said, 'Let the water teem with living creatures, and let
>> > birds fly above Earth across the beaten metal dome called sky'. So
>> > the god created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing
>> > with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to
>> > their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind, and the god
>> > saw that it was good. The god blessed them and said, 'Be fruitful and
>> > increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds
>> > increase on Earth', and there was evening, and there was morning - the
>> > fifth day."
>> >
>> > On the fifth 24-hour day we see another gross error. Birds were one
>> > of the last classes of organisms to arise. They are way way up in the
>> > fossil record after fish, amphibians, reptiles, and even after
>> > mammals, yet the Bible has them arising at the same time as fish.
>> >
>> > We know for a fact that this Biblical account is a lie, because it
>> > contradicts every available piece of scientific evidence.
>> >

>> > Budikka
>>

>> There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
>> created just as God declared they were. No other option.
>
> All you have to do is have your ultra-being produce himself, and all of
> this is over.

He has.

> Otherwise, we have to use the FACTS at our disposal to
> mold our world view,

If you strictly followed the above, you would never have
been deceived by the ''naturalistic only'' origins myth.

> your childhood indoctrinations into a myth has no
> bearing on the matter.

We all need to forsake our childhood indoctrinations
about evolutionally fantasies, and accept the truth of
Creation.

There is no other option which fits the evidence.

"We must concede that there are presently no
detailed Darwinian accounts of the evolution
of any biochemical or cellular system, only
a variety of wishful speculations."

-- Franklin Harold, Emeritus Professor of
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at
Colorado State University

Andrew

Dec 22, 2010, 2:55:51 PM12/22/10
"Uncle Vic" <urkiddi...@nonono.com> wrote in message news:Xns9E56699D9B3DFur...@216.196.121.131...

> "Andrew" wrote:
>
>> There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
>> created just as God declared they were. No other option.
>
> How does it feel to have to seek medical attention from time to time, when
> you deny the fact that science is right and the bible is wrong?

Good medical services work in harmony with the God ordained principles
of healing. And many of these principles are found right there in the Bible.

Andrew

Dec 22, 2010, 2:55:59 PM12/22/10
"Devils Advocaat" wrote in message news:fd7f9c80-3c17-4b5a...@m35g2000vbn.googlegroups.com...
"Andrew" wrote:

> "Budikka666" wrote:
> > "And the god said, 'Let the water teem with living creatures, and let
> > birds fly above Earth across the beaten metal dome called sky'. So
> > the god created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing
> > with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to
> > their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind, and the god
> > saw that it was good. The god blessed them and said, 'Be fruitful and
> > increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds
> > increase on Earth', and there was evening, and there was morning - the
> > fifth day."
>
> > On the fifth 24-hour day we see another gross error. Birds were one
> > of the last classes of organisms to arise. They are way way up in the
> > fossil record after fish, amphibians, reptiles, and even after
> > mammals, yet the Bible has them arising at the same time as fish.
>
> > We know for a fact that this Biblical account is a lie, because it
> > contradicts every available piece of scientific evidence.
>
> > Budikka
>
> There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
> created just as God declared they were. No other option.
-
- But that is the problem Andrew.
-
- God hasn't declared anything.

See above.

haiku jones

Dec 22, 2010, 3:00:53 PM12/22/10
On Dec 22, 12:54 pm, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "SkyEyes" wrote in messagenews:01870c14-c9b5-4a6e...@37g2000prx.googlegroups.com...

<>

Interesting, is it not, that those who most
vehemently reject evolution on this group
are precisely the same set of posters who
have repeatedly demonstrated that they
know nothing whatsoever about it?

haiku

Burkhard

Dec 22, 2010, 3:04:02 PM12/22/10
There is also no detailed account of the Battle of Waterloo that traces
the steps of an individual soldier from the first short to the last -
but the battle took place nonetheless.

WangoTango

Dec 22, 2010, 3:05:42 PM12/22/10
In article <iNidnVwLg4Ynyo_Q...@earthlink.com>,
andrew....@usa.net says...

> "WangoTango" wrote in message news:MPG.277c1416b...@news.east.earthlink.net...
> > andrew....@usa.net says...

> >> There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
> >> created just as God declared they were. No other option.
> >
> > All you have to do is have your ultra-being produce himself, and all of
> > this is over.
>
> He has.
Sorry, repeating lies over and over again, does not a fact make.

> > Otherwise, we have to use the FACTS at our disposal to
> > mold our world view,
>
> If you strictly followed the above, you would never have
> been deceived by the ''naturalistic only'' origins myth.

Your inability to break out of your indoctrination is not MY problem.

> > your childhood indoctrinations into a myth has no
> > bearing on the matter.
>
> We all need to forsake our childhood indoctrinations
> about evolutionally fantasies, and accept the truth of
> Creation.

WOW, did you think that one up all by yourself, or did it come in the
dummies guide to religious fanaticism?

> There is no other option which fits the evidence.

More lies.
Aren't you suppose to NOT do that?
I'm sure the members of the NAS would disagree with you.

> "We must concede that there are presently no
> detailed Darwinian accounts of the evolution
> of any biochemical or cellular system, only
> a variety of wishful speculations."

Quoting lies is still lying.

haiku jones

Dec 22, 2010, 3:20:43 PM12/22/10
On Dec 22, 12:55 pm, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "Uncle Vic" <urkiddingri...@nonono.com> wrote in messagenews:Xns9E56699D9B3DFur...@216.196.121.131...

<>

Yeah?

Your "God ordained principles of healing" have presumably
been around for millennia now.

But it's only in the last 150 years that medicine has
defeated smallpox, polio, pain and death from
childbirth, gangrene, tetanus, plague, and
a whole host of other diseases -- as well
as extending the average human lifespan by decades.

How do you explain the lag?

haiku

Caranx latus

Dec 22, 2010, 3:38:25 PM12/22/10

This is the way that it must be. It must be rejected in order to serve
their religious biases, therefore it must be false. If it's false, why
bother learning anything about it?

> haiku

AllSeeing-I

Dec 22, 2010, 3:43:23 PM12/22/10

They may be high up the fossil record in THIS eon, but their have been
other eons.

Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of the book of genesis are quite different
eons.

Chapter 1 is "In the beginning". Chapter 2 is much latter in the
garden, around 6 to 15 thousand years ago.

HTH

Simply put, you have *proved*, nothing.

Free Lunch

Dec 22, 2010, 3:45:30 PM12/22/10
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:55:59 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

>"Devils Advocaat" wrote in message news:fd7f9c80-3c17-4b5a...@m35g2000vbn.googlegroups.com...

We see that you are wrong. What more did you want us to see? God had
_nothing_ to do with the Bible or the stories written in it.

Uncle Vic

Dec 22, 2010, 3:45:53 PM12/22/10

> "Uncle Vic" <urkiddi...@nonono.com> wrote in message
>> "Andrew" wrote:
>>
>>> There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
>>> created just as God declared they were. No other option.
>>
>> How does it feel to have to seek medical attention from time to time,
>> when you deny the fact that science is right and the bible is wrong?
>
> Good medical services work in harmony with the God ordained principles
> of healing.

Like stem cell research?

> And many of these principles are found right there in the
> Bible.

Laying on of hands?
Prayer?

Free Lunch

Dec 22, 2010, 3:45:57 PM12/22/10
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:55:51 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

>"Uncle Vic" <urkiddi...@nonono.com> wrote in message news:Xns9E56699D9B3DFur...@216.196.121.131...

Nonsense. Using the Bible to treat illnesses can kill people.

Free Lunch

Dec 22, 2010, 3:50:24 PM12/22/10
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:55:38 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

>"WangoTango" wrote in message news:MPG.277c1416b...@news.east.earthlink.net...

>> andrew....@usa.net says...

>>> There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
>>> created just as God declared they were. No other option.
>>
>> All you have to do is have your ultra-being produce himself, and all of
>> this is over.
>
>He has.

There is not any evidence that any gods exist, not even the one that
gets you all riled up.

>> Otherwise, we have to use the FACTS at our disposal to
>> mold our world view,
>
>If you strictly followed the above, you would never have
>been deceived by the ''naturalistic only'' origins myth.

More of your hogwash. If you weren't so egocentrically committed to the
idea that God created you specially, you would allow yourself to see
that you are telling lies and nonsense.

>> your childhood indoctrinations into a myth has no
>> bearing on the matter.
>
>We all need to forsake our childhood indoctrinations
>about evolutionally fantasies, and accept the truth of
>Creation.

The evidence is there. If you want to argue against it, you have to take
it into account. You refuse to talk about it because you know that your
preaching is false.

>There is no other option which fits the evidence.

You know you are lying to us.

>"We must concede that there are presently no
> detailed Darwinian accounts of the evolution
> of any biochemical or cellular system, only
> a variety of wishful speculations."
>
> -- Franklin Harold, Emeritus Professor of
> Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at
> Colorado State University

Show us a little about this quote. When did he say it? Where? What was
the context?

Free Lunch

Dec 22, 2010, 3:51:24 PM12/22/10
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:54:47 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

>"SkyEyes" wrote in message news:01870c14-c9b5-4a6e...@37g2000prx.googlegroups.com...

You don't know anything about science or the evidence about evolution,
yet you have the hubris to dismiss it without having any idea what it
is.

haiku jones

Dec 22, 2010, 3:53:30 PM12/22/10
On Dec 22, 1:43 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> On Dec 22, 10:02 am, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:
>

> > "And the god said, 'Let the water teem with living creatures, and let
> > birds fly above Earth across the beaten metal dome called sky'.  So
> > the god created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing
> > with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to
> > their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind, and the god
> > saw that it was good.  The god blessed them and said, 'Be fruitful and
> > increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds
> > increase on Earth', and there was evening, and there was morning - the
> > fifth day."
>
> > On the fifth 24-hour day we see another gross error.  Birds were one
> > of the last classes of organisms to arise.  They are way way up in the
> > fossil record after fish, amphibians, reptiles, and even after
> > mammals, yet the Bible has them arising at the same time as fish.
>
> > We know for a fact that this Biblical account is a lie, because it
> > contradicts every available piece of scientific evidence.
>
> > Once again, creation is disproven.
>
> > Budikka

<>

> They may be high up the fossil record in THIS eon, but their have been
> other eons.

Must...resist...trilobite...mammel...joke...

;
> Chapter 1 is "In the beginning". Chapter 2 is much latter in the
> garden, around 6 to 15 thousand years ago.

Yeah? Fascinating -- where may we find the stratigraphic
and paleontological evdence of these other eons?

haiku

Uncle Vic

Dec 22, 2010, 3:54:40 PM12/22/10

>> All you have to do is have your ultra-being produce himself, and all of
>> this is over.
>
> He has.

Why did he stop?

What you don't realize is "God's" physically appearing to one person
convinces the one person. When that one person tells his story, it's so
crazy sounding that of course intelligent people aren't going to believe
it.

"God" has to appear to each and every doubter. Otherwise, the doubter must
take the "witness's" word for it. And you have to admit it's a crazy
story.

Free Lunch

Dec 22, 2010, 3:56:33 PM12/22/10
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:43:23 -0800 (PST), AllSeeing-I
<allse...@usa.com> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

>On Dec 22, 10:02 am, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:
>> "And the god said, 'Let the water teem with living creatures, and let
>> birds fly above Earth across the beaten metal dome called sky'.  So
>> the god created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing
>> with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to
>> their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind, and the god
>> saw that it was good.  The god blessed them and said, 'Be fruitful and
>> increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds
>> increase on Earth', and there was evening, and there was morning - the
>> fifth day."
>>
>> On the fifth 24-hour day we see another gross error.  Birds were one
>> of the last classes of organisms to arise.  They are way way up in the
>> fossil record after fish, amphibians, reptiles, and even after
>> mammals, yet the Bible has them arising at the same time as fish.
>>
>> We know for a fact that this Biblical account is a lie, because it
>> contradicts every available piece of scientific evidence.
>>
>> Once again, creation is disproven.
>>
>> Budikka
>
>They may be high up the fossil record in THIS eon, but their have been
>other eons.
>
>Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of the book of genesis are quite different
>eons.

So your god created man twice.

>Chapter 1 is "In the beginning". Chapter 2 is much latter in the
>garden, around 6 to 15 thousand years ago.
>

>HTH
>

>Simply put, you have *proved*, nothing.

You worship the ignorance found in the Bible.

haiku jones

Dec 22, 2010, 3:57:32 PM12/22/10
On Dec 22, 12:55 pm, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "WangoTango" wrote in messagenews:MPG.277c1416b...@news.east.earthlink.net...
> > andrew.321re...@usa.net says...

<>

Funny thing about that: I hardly heard much of
anything about evolution until I was in my twenties.
It certainly was not detailed in my high school
biology class.

Dozens of books and countless magazine articles
later, however, I'm convinced it's the best explanation
we currently have.

So: how much exposure to the literature have
you had?

haiku

haiku jones

Dec 22, 2010, 4:01:27 PM12/22/10
On Dec 22, 1:50 pm, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:55:38 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net>

> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:
>

> >"WangoTango" wrote in messagenews:MPG.277c1416b...@news.east.earthlink.net...
> >> andrew.321re...@usa.net says...

<>

No, Franklin Harold is indeed a proponent of Intelligent
Design.

That said, one wonders if Andrew wants to
get into a dueling-biologists quotation shootout.
Bast knows we have far more ammunition on
our side.

Note too that Andrew has in the past run like
a little girl whenever anyone challenged him
to discuss some of his mined quotes in detail.

His God deserves better representation.

haiku

Uncle Vic

Dec 22, 2010, 4:02:56 PM12/22/10

>> There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
>> created just as God declared they were. No other option.
> -
> - Sure there is: they evolved from therapod dinosaurs.
> - *After* mammals existed.
>
> This is the "story" that is presented, and it
> is readily accepted by the gullible masses.

Present the fossil of an angel and we'll talk.

Uncle Vic

Dec 22, 2010, 4:08:59 PM12/22/10
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote in news:4313a684-733a-4d16-9212-
2909de...@l17g2000yqe.googlegroups.com:

> They may be high up the fossil record in THIS eon, but their have been
> other eons.
>
> Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of the book of genesis are quite different
> eons.
>
> Chapter 1 is "In the beginning". Chapter 2 is much latter in the
> garden, around 6 to 15 thousand years ago.

Wow, so Adam was created twice, 6-15 thousand years apart? What happened,
did the first creation fail?

Chapters 1 & 2 of Genesis are different creation stories stolen from
different religions. Why they are both in the book is beyond me.

bpuharic

Dec 22, 2010, 4:44:12 PM12/22/10
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:55:51 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:

that's the story of crerationism always willling to take credit for
things they had no hand in.

for 2000 years creationism had people shit in their drinking water
while calling disease the result of sin

ridiculous

bpuharic

Dec 22, 2010, 4:45:41 PM12/22/10
wrote:

>"WangoTango" wrote in message news:MPG.277c1416b...@news.east.earthlink.net...
>

>> your childhood indoctrinations into a myth has no
>> bearing on the matter.
>
>We all need to forsake our childhood indoctrinations
>about evolutionally fantasies, and accept the truth of
>Creation.

if there was a 'truth' of creation, christ would have used a computer.
science has explained more in 20 years than creationism has in 2000

>There is no other option which fits the evidence.

yes there is. evolution.

>"We must concede that there are presently no
> detailed Darwinian accounts of the evolution
> of any biochemical or cellular system, only
> a variety of wishful speculations."
>
> -- Franklin Harold, Emeritus Professor of
> Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at
> Colorado State University

and creationism cant even tell us why there are blue vs brown eyes.

creationism is wrong

Uncle Vic

Dec 22, 2010, 7:00:51 PM12/22/10
haiku jones <575j...@gmail.com> wrote in

>> They may be high up the fossil record in THIS eon, but their have
>> been other eons.
>
> Must...resist...trilobite...mammel...joke...
>

>> Chapter 1  and Chapter 2  of the book of genesis are quite different
>> eons.
> ;
>> Chapter 1 is "In the beginning". Chapter 2 is much latter in the
>> garden, around 6 to 15 thousand years ago.
>
> Yeah? Fascinating -- where may we find the stratigraphic
> and paleontological evdence of these other eons?

Maybe these are alternate eons. Jesus built a time machine out of a
Delorian and went back to check out the creation. But he forgot about
the space-time continuum, and gave Adam a scroll outlining the result of
every sporting event in...

Or not.

Ralph

Dec 22, 2010, 7:02:35 PM12/22/10
On 12/22/2010 12:41 PM, Andrew wrote:
> "Budikka666"<budi...@netscape.net> wrote in message news:637b8136-55f5-46ef...@v12g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...

>> "And the god said, 'Let the water teem with living creatures, and let
>> birds fly above Earth across the beaten metal dome called sky'. So
>> the god created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing
>> with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to
>> their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind, and the god
>> saw that it was good. The god blessed them and said, 'Be fruitful and
>> increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds
>> increase on Earth', and there was evening, and there was morning - the
>> fifth day."
>>
>> On the fifth 24-hour day we see another gross error. Birds were one
>> of the last classes of organisms to arise. They are way way up in the
>> fossil record after fish, amphibians, reptiles, and even after
>> mammals, yet the Bible has them arising at the same time as fish.
>>
>> We know for a fact that this Biblical account is a lie, because it
>> contradicts every available piece of scientific evidence.
>>

>> Budikka
>

> There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
> created just as God declared they were. No other option.

Wow, where did you learn that?? At Liberty University???

Ralph

Dec 22, 2010, 7:12:05 PM12/22/10

Andrew, do you not understand that the bible was written by men? Read a
book on how the bible was written.

Ralph

Dec 22, 2010, 7:13:04 PM12/22/10
On 12/22/2010 2:55 PM, Andrew wrote:

Good medical services also work without god.

Free Lunch

Dec 22, 2010, 7:15:00 PM12/22/10
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:00:51 -0600, Uncle Vic
<urkiddi...@nonono.com> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

If Christopher Lloyd were Jesus (or even the John who wrote Revelation)
that would explain a lot.

haiku jones

Dec 22, 2010, 7:17:30 PM12/22/10
On Dec 22, 1:43 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

<>

Yeah. According to the Bible, God created humans
in both of your "eons".

How'd that work, exactly?

haiku

Ralph

Dec 22, 2010, 7:20:41 PM12/22/10
On 12/22/2010 2:54 PM, Andrew wrote:
> "SkyEyes" wrote in message news:01870c14-c9b5-4a6e...@37g2000prx.googlegroups.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>> "Budikka666" wrote:
>>> "And the god said, 'Let the water teem with living creatures, and let
>>> birds fly above Earth across the beaten metal dome called sky'. So
>>> the god created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing
>>> with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to
>>> their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind, and the god
>>> saw that it was good. The god blessed them and said, 'Be fruitful and
>>> increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds
>>> increase on Earth', and there was evening, and there was morning - the
>>> fifth day."
>>
>>> On the fifth 24-hour day we see another gross error. Birds were one
>>> of the last classes of organisms to arise. They are way way up in the
>>> fossil record after fish, amphibians, reptiles, and even after
>>> mammals, yet the Bible has them arising at the same time as fish.
>>
>>> We know for a fact that this Biblical account is a lie, because it
>>> contradicts every available piece of scientific evidence.
>>
>>> Budikka

>> There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
>> created just as God declared they were. No other option.
> -
> - Sure there is: they evolved from therapod dinosaurs.
> - *After* mammals existed.
>
> This is the "story" that is presented, and it
> is readily accepted by the gullible masses.

I can't for the life of me understand how someone who believes this:

And the god said, 'Let the water teem with living creatures, and let
birds fly above Earth across the beaten metal dome called sky'. So
the god created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing
with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to
their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind, and the god
saw that it was good. The god blessed them and said, 'Be fruitful and
increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds
increase on Earth', and there was evening, and there was morning - the
fifth day."

can even mention the gullibility of others. Good grief Andrew, you
believe the biggest lie of all!

Ralph

Dec 22, 2010, 7:29:16 PM12/22/10

Not to you anyway, right Assman???

truexactly

Dec 22, 2010, 7:37:57 PM12/22/10
On 23/12/2010 03:02, Budikka666 wrote:
> "And the god said, 'Let the water teem with living creatures, and let
> birds fly above Earth across the beaten metal dome called sky'. So
> the god created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing
> with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to
> their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind, and the god
> saw that it was good. The god blessed them and said, 'Be fruitful and
> increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds
> increase on Earth', and there was evening, and there was morning - the
> fifth day."
>
> On the fifth 24-hour day we see another gross error. Birds were one
> of the last classes of organisms to arise. They are way way up in the
> fossil record after fish, amphibians, reptiles, and even after
> mammals, yet the Bible has them arising at the same time as fish.
>
> We know for a fact that this Biblical account is a lie, because it
> contradicts every available piece of scientific evidence.
>
> Once again, creation is disproven.
>
> Budikka
I am not sure what the point of these threads are ? you could get to
1000 proofs and it still wouldn't make any difference to creationists.
It has me dumbstruck all the time how a human could stick to this
belief so literally.

I have an analogy of genesis that is a beautiful mythology and just
possibly creationists can see the analogy...

Australian Aboriginal dreamtime.

Essentially it is showing man's desire to explain the world around him
and how it came to be.
So pick a simple case. If you have ever seen a snake propel itself over
sand, and these uniform ripples are formed as it moves along.
Before the Dreamtime the earth was bare and flat and nothing lived,
then the Dreamtime begun and the mythical snake awoke from its slumber
and as it moved about the earth the hills and mountains formed.

you can research more with google, anyway most are beautiful stories,

The aboriginal culture is at least 40,000 years old and never had a
written language. Dreamtime has been passed down orally and with rock art.
Just imagine, if they did have a written language and their culture
was the one that migrated, the big religions of now would be Dreamtime
religions and the same type of fools with the same type of deficiency
would be holding onto Dreamtime myths.

The big advantage Abrahamic religions have is the development of the
written word.
Archeologically this began with the Sumerian civilization.
Agriculture needs recordings and funnily enough accounting is probably
the very first use of writing.
Next important is to get the seasons right, so records have been found
of the Sumerians understanding of the movement of stars with the seasons.
Theres plenty of google research data on Sumerians to find yourself.

So because some sandpeople in the middle east wrote it down 3000years
ago or whatnot, there are these deficient humans today actually
believing that myth.

To believe that, there is something wrong with them, there is no point
in getting angry with them, no point in showing them proof otherwise,
there is no point in wasting time on them either.

Budikka666

Dec 22, 2010, 8:14:01 PM12/22/10
Here's what you're currently running from you pathetic excuse for a
human being:

1. Demonstrate with objective evidence that this deity of yours
exists
2. Demonstrate with objective evidence that this deity of yours is
the only deity there is
3. Demonstrate with objective evidence that this deity of yours
created the universe and life on Earth
4. Demonstrate with objective evidence that this deity of yours is
not a figment of your imagination

Or keep running, you pathetic coward; it's what you do best, after
all.

Budikka

Budikka666

Dec 22, 2010, 8:14:47 PM12/22/10

Smiler

Dec 22, 2010, 8:30:22 PM12/22/10
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:02:56 -0600, Uncle Vic wrote:

> "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote in
>

>>> There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were created
>>> just as God declared they were. No other option.
>> -
>> - Sure there is: they evolved from therapod dinosaurs. - *After*
>> mammals existed.
>>
>> This is the "story" that is presented, and it is readily accepted by
>> the gullible masses.
>
> Present the fossil of an angel and we'll talk.

A fossilised unicorn or fire-breathing dragon would be equally convincing.

--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Smiler

Dec 22, 2010, 8:33:31 PM12/22/10

Ignorant editing of ignorant goatherders' writings?

Uncle Vic

Dec 22, 2010, 8:59:17 PM12/22/10
Smiler <Smi...@JoeKing.com> wrote in news:pan.2010.12.23.01.33.28.797000
@JoeKing.com:

> On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:08:59 -0600, Uncle Vic wrote:
>
>> AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote in news:4313a684-733a-4d16-9212-
>> 2909de...@l17g2000yqe.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> They may be high up the fossil record in THIS eon, but their have been
>>> other eons.
>>>
>>> Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of the book of genesis are quite different
>>> eons.
>>>
>>> Chapter 1 is "In the beginning". Chapter 2 is much latter in the
>>> garden, around 6 to 15 thousand years ago.
>>
>> Wow, so Adam was created twice, 6-15 thousand years apart? What
>> happened, did the first creation fail?
>>
>> Chapters 1 & 2 of Genesis are different creation stories stolen from
>> different religions. Why they are both in the book is beyond me.
>
> Ignorant editing of ignorant goatherders' writings?

Badly translated, too. The bible probably began life as a cookbook.

Malygris

Dec 23, 2010, 4:32:16 AM12/23/10
haiku jones wrote:

> On Dec 22, 1:43 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 22, 10:02 am, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:

>> > On the fifth 24-hour day we see another gross error. Birds were one
>> > of the last classes of organisms to arise. They are way way up in the
>> > fossil record after fish, amphibians, reptiles, and even after
>> > mammals, yet the Bible has them arising at the same time as fish.
>>
>> > We know for a fact that this Biblical account is a lie, because it
>> > contradicts every available piece of scientific evidence.

> <>
>

>> They may be high up the fossil record in THIS eon, but their have been
>> other eons.
>
> Must...resist...trilobite...mammel...joke...

Actually, this two eon theory could explain Madmans blunder. Maybe
trilobites were mammals during the first eon and, as that didn't really work
out, recreated as arthropods in the second!

>> Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of the book of genesis are quite different
>> eons.
> ;
>> Chapter 1 is "In the beginning". Chapter 2 is much latter in the
>> garden, around 6 to 15 thousand years ago.
>
> Yeah? Fascinating -- where may we find the stratigraphic
> and paleontological evdence of these other eons?

Biblical evidence for this claim would also be interesting.

--
Malygris

Devils Advocaat

Dec 23, 2010, 4:41:21 AM12/23/10
On Dec 22, 7:55 pm, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "Devils Advocaat" wrote in messagenews:fd7f9c80-3c17-4b5a...@m35g2000vbn.googlegroups.com...
>  "Andrew" wrote:
> > "Budikka666" wrote:
> > > "And the god said, 'Let the water teem with living creatures, and let
> > > birds fly above Earth across the beaten metal dome called sky'. So
> > > the god created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing
> > > with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to
> > > their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind, and the god
> > > saw that it was good. The god blessed them and said, 'Be fruitful and
> > > increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds
> > > increase on Earth', and there was evening, and there was morning - the
> > > fifth day."
>
> > > On the fifth 24-hour day we see another gross error. Birds were one
> > > of the last classes of organisms to arise. They are way way up in the
> > > fossil record after fish, amphibians, reptiles, and even after
> > > mammals, yet the Bible has them arising at the same time as fish.
>
> > > We know for a fact that this Biblical account is a lie, because it
> > > contradicts every available piece of scientific evidence.
>
> > > Budikka

> > There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
> > created just as God declared they were. No other option.
>
> -
> - But that is the problem Andrew.
> -
> - God hasn't declared anything.
>
> See above.

Other than your chosen religious text, what evidence do you have that
your chosen deity is responsible for what you believe it to be
responsible for?

Devils Advocaat

Dec 23, 2010, 4:51:52 AM12/23/10
On Dec 22, 7:55 pm, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "Uncle Vic" <urkiddingri...@nonono.com> wrote in messagenews:Xns9E56699D9B3DFur...@216.196.121.131...

> > "Andrew" wrote:
>
> >> There is no 'naturalistic only' origin of the birds. They were
> >> created just as God declared they were. No other option.
>
> > How does it feel to have to seek medical attention from time to time, when
> > you deny the fact that science is right and the bible is wrong?
>
> Good medical services work in harmony with the God ordained principles
> of healing. And many of these principles are found right there in the Bible.

Would it be things like dipping cedar and hyssop branches in the blood
of a slaughtered bird sprinkling the blood from those branches over
the leper and dipping a living bird in the same blood and letting it
loose in an open field?

Mike Jones

Dec 23, 2010, 8:31:25 AM12/23/10
Responding to Budikka666:

I'm betting on the running thing, with added squid-ink. ;)

--
*=( http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
*=( For all your UK news needs.

pedigo...@yahoo.com

Jul 6, 2016, 10:17:52 PM7/6/16
On Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 8:02:36 AM UTC-8, Budikka666 wrote:
> "And the god said, 'Let the water teem with living creatures, and let
> birds fly above Earth across the beaten metal dome called sky'. So
> the god created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing
> with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to
> their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind, and the god
> saw that it was good. The god blessed them and said, 'Be fruitful and
> increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds
> increase on Earth', and there was evening, and there was morning - the
> fifth day."
>
> On the fifth 24-hour day we see another gross error. Birds were one
> of the last classes of organisms to arise. They are way way up in the
> fossil record after fish, amphibians, reptiles, and even after
> mammals, yet the Bible has them arising at the same time as fish.
>
> We know for a fact that this Biblical account is a lie, because it
> contradicts every available piece of scientific evidence.
>
> Once again, creation is disproven.
>
> Budikka

that makes sense. just like the bread multiplying is complete bullshit and the walking on water is really ice. not sarcasm. I agree completely with you