Choice: Then and Now...Outstanding PBS program on how Women (mostly) Changed Restrictive Abortion Laws

Ken

Apr 5, 2010, 10:50:23 AM4/5/10
http://concentric.org/trilogy.html

An award-winning trilogy examines the history of abortion, turning
points in abortion law and the contemporary state of services and
access. Now that over 3 decades have past since the landmark ruling on
Roe v. Wade, it is important that the public not forget the
consequences of restricting access to safe abortions. Each of the
three films includes personal stories from those whose lives have been
affected by the emotional, legal and medical issues surrounding this
important topic. Honors for the films include an Academy Award
nomination, an Emmy and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting Gold
Medal.

Before this change 100,000+ women every year had to seek out illegal
abotions with 5000 dying and many more suffering medical emergencies
as a result.
Today's women reap the benefit of social and political change in this
area, but fundy abortion hypocrites like dimwitted dave still go bat
shit crazy over the freedom women now have over THEIR bodies

Check it out..Ken

ilbe...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2010, 12:01:38 PM4/5/10

Sexual Hedonists need walkin abortions as
their ace-in-the-hole...and Abortionists need Americas favorite
pastime of using one another for a mere copulation ; therefore,
each benefit . Only... someone is paying the ultimate price for
someone elses few minutes of pleasure and a nice income . In the name
of entitlement .

95% of all abortions performed (walkins) are due to sexual hedonism
gone further wrong. Only 5% are due to rape, the mothers life truly
being endangered, incest, and marital abortions . If the present
rate of
abortions performed daily at 4400 continue to climb...drivein
abortions will be legislated so 'mom' can get it done on her lunch
hour and be back in the saddle for the following weekend of sexual
immorality. Isnt freedom ' great ' in america (?) And we even have a
Government
that enables sexual hedonism to flourish by allowing the killing of
developing Americans
while growing in the womb.

The solution is to stop living to use others for a copulation, abide
by the Creators moral mandates on sex, so you dont have to FEEL the
entitlement urge to kill your own offspring for the sake of a few
minutes of brain titilation (illicit orgasms aka: being a sexual
predator of other adults)

Ken

Apr 5, 2010, 12:59:12 PM4/5/10
On Apr 5, 9:01 am, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 9:50 am, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
> >http://concentric.org/trilogy.html
> > An award-winning trilogy examines the history of abortion, turning
> > points in abortion law and the contemporary state of services and
> > access. Now that over 3 decades have past since the landmark ruling on
> > Roe v. Wade, it is important that the public not forget the
> > consequences of restricting access to safe abortions. Each of the
> > three films includes personal stories from those whose lives have been
> > affected by the emotional, legal and medical issues surrounding this
> > important topic. Honors for the films include an Academy Award
> > nomination, an Emmy and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting Gold
> > Medal.
>
> > Before this change 100,000+ women  every year had to seek out illegal
> > abotions with 5000 dying and many more suffering medical emergencies
> > as a result.
> > Today's women reap the benefit of social and political change in this
> > area, but fundy abortion hypocrites like dimwitted dave still go bat
> > shit crazy over the freedom women now have over THEIR bodies
>
> > Check it out..Ken

> Sexual Hedonists need walkin abortions as
> their ace-in-the-hole...

AS DID YOU, YA FUCKING HYPOCRITE!
How did the ABORTION on your underaged spermbank work out 4U,
HYPOCRTIE?

From: DaveinIllinois @webtv.net
Group: alt.discuss.clubs.public.suppo­rt.misc.darlingbabe
Subject: Re: For the children's sake? (Linda)
Date: Sun, Jan 4, 2004, 6:44am (PDT-1)
Linda,
Thank you for sharing your story ;
I related to your story because when i was 20 , i got a 17 year old
girl pregnant who was a sister to some good friends of mine. I
encouraged her to get an abortion to escape the guiltiness and
shame ;
thats why i have a child in Heaven which im going to see one day.
Dave

Oh really???????????
Did you name it?
Was it male or female?
How will you recognize your aborted blob of cells, Dave?

Ralph

Apr 5, 2010, 1:12:52 PM4/5/10

I think that one of the moat amazing things about Dave is the complete
absence of any inkling of reality. If I had my ass handed to me as often
and completely as Dave, I would be too ashamed to continue in these forums.

Conan the bacterium

Apr 5, 2010, 1:35:58 PM4/5/10
On Apr 5, 9:01 am, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ooooh! "Illicit orgasms"!

Yes please.

("sexual predator on other adults"? Funny, for me it's
always been conceptual. apparently your experience
has been otherwise)

Conan

Ken

Apr 5, 2010, 1:38:23 PM4/5/10
> I think that one of the most amazing things about Dave is the complete

> absence of any inkling of reality. If I had my ass handed to me as often
> and completely as Dave, I would be too ashamed to continue in these forums.

It's known as masochism. He needs the abuse to feel good about himself

panam...@hotmail.com

Apr 5, 2010, 1:41:27 PM4/5/10
On Apr 5, 12:01 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:

snippy

> Sexual Hedonists

Yeah, that's what people who aren't `getting any' call those of us who
are. I'll bet this moron even has problems with married couples having
sex without procreating.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

Christopher A. Lee

Apr 5, 2010, 1:52:20 PM4/5/10
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:41:27 -0700 (PDT), panam...@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Apr 5, 12:01 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>snippy
>
>> Sexual Hedonists
>
>Yeah, that's what people who aren't `getting any' call those of us who
>are. I'll bet this moron even has problems with married couples having
>sex without procreating.

Calvin's Geneva burned them for that.

Brian E. Clark

Apr 5, 2010, 2:46:24 PM4/5/10
In article <99f85443-df19-4258-82f1-f1caa818d12f@
30g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
deinococcus...@gmail.com says...

> ("sexual predator on other adults"? Funny, for me it's
> always been conceptual.

That's too bad. Imaginary sex just isn't the same as the
real thing. ;-)

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

W.T.S.

Apr 5, 2010, 2:46:47 PM4/5/10
"IlBe...@gmail.com" <ilbe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 5, 9:50?am, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
>> http://concentric.org/trilogy.html
>>
>> An award-winning trilogy examines the history of abortion, turning
>> points in abortion law and the contemporary state of services and
>> access. Now that over 3 decades have past since the landmark ruling on
>> Roe v. Wade, it is important that the public not forget the
>> consequences of restricting access to safe abortions. Each of the
>> three films includes personal stories from those whose lives have been
>> affected by the emotional, legal and medical issues surrounding this
>> important topic. Honors for the films include an Academy Award
>> nomination, an Emmy and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting Gold
>> Medal.
>> Before this change 100,000+ women ?every year had to seek out illegal
Isn't it strange? The same persons who condemn sex education,
contraception, condoms, abortion, "Plan B", RU-486, any form of sex outside
of marriage, and then only if aimed at producing children, also condemn
masturbation. One Surgeon General was fired for discussing this medical
matter at a medical conference. Is there some shortage of kids to forcibly
rape? The only "solution" the pro-lie forces are into is women as brood
sows. Proper masturbation habits and training would short circuit the need
for a lot of abortions and stop the birth of a lot of unwanted kids at the
same time.
Baby, bad. Abortion, good. Church, bad. Atheism, good.
http://folding.stanford.edu
Save lives, visit today!

Ken

Apr 5, 2010, 2:52:14 PM4/5/10

Dimwit Dave, above said moron, has actually BRAGGED about not having
sex (with either sex) in over 20 years, but yet he claims to be
"completely hetrosexual" (àl a evangelical Rev. Ted (immafag) Haggard)

Mark Evans

Apr 5, 2010, 3:05:53 PM4/5/10
On Apr 5, 12:01 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> predator of other adults)- Hide quoted text -

You know, you really have a lot of hatred fo people in general and
woman in particular. Ever consider seeking help. Heck, even talking
to clergyman would help.

Mark Evans

Conan the bacterium

Apr 5, 2010, 4:26:09 PM4/5/10
On Apr 5, 11:46 am, Brian E. Clark

<brianecl...@address.invalid.invalid> wrote:
> In article <99f85443-df19-4258-82f1-f1caa818d12f@
> 30g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
> deinococcus0radiodur...@gmail.com says...
>

> > ("sexual predator on other adults"?  Funny, for me it's
> > always been conceptual.

> That's too bad. Imaginary sex just isn't the same as the
> real thing. ;-)

HA! I entirely missed that! Very good.

Conan

Frank Galikanokus

Apr 5, 2010, 5:20:06 PM4/5/10

"women as brood
sows"

is god's will, don'tcha know?

The bible was written by men, that is why women are considered no better
than animals or slaves, they are a mans property.

JAM

Smiler

Apr 6, 2010, 12:05:02 AM4/6/10

It's like continuously banging your head against a brick wall...it feels
good when you stop :-)

--
Smiler
The godless one

Smiler

Apr 6, 2010, 12:07:01 AM4/6/10

How did you, being male, conceive?

Message has been deleted

Conan the bacterium

Apr 6, 2010, 12:56:30 PM4/6/10

An angel of the LORD appeared unto me and...

oh, never mind.

Conan

Ken

Apr 6, 2010, 2:35:19 PM4/6/10
On Apr 5, 7:50 am, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://concentric.org/trilogy.html

Roe v Wade passed 40 years ago, figuring that 5000 women were dying
each year due to botched illegal abortions, that makes at least
200,000 women alive today thanks to that decision.

Thought experiment...if that many men were dying because of "illegal"
prostate exams, just how loud would have been the cry in Congress to
change that law?
Or if men gave birth instead of women....men sure would have a
different point of view on abortions.

Hey Dave aren't you glad none of your "boyfriends" got preggers?
You had fun trying though, didn't ya?

SkyEyes

Apr 6, 2010, 3:46:22 PM4/6/10
On Apr 6, 11:35 am, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 7:50 am, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >http://concentric.org/trilogy.html
>
> Roe v Wade passed 40 years ago, figuring that 5000 women were dying
> each year due to botched illegal abortions, that makes at least
> 200,000 women alive today thanks to that decision.
>
> Thought experiment...if that many men were dying because of "illegal"
> prostate exams, just how loud would have been the cry in Congress to
> change that law?
> Or if men gave birth instead of women....men sure would have a
> different point of view on abortions.

If men gave birth instead of women, not only would abortion be legal,
it would be free, considered a religious sacrament, and they would
serve beer.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net

John Doe

Apr 6, 2010, 4:52:21 PM4/6/10
"IlBe...@gmail.com" <ilbe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 95% of all abortions performed (walkins) are due to sexual
> hedonism gone further wrong. Only 5% are due to rape, the
> mothers life truly being endangered, incest, and marital

> abortions. If the present rate of abortions performed daily at

> 4400 continue to climb...drivein abortions will be legislated so
> 'mom' can get it done on her lunch hour and be back in the

> saddle...

lol

Ken

Apr 6, 2010, 6:07:11 PM4/6/10
On Apr 6, 12:46 pm, SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:

> If men gave birth instead of women, not only would abortion be legal,
> it would be free, considered a religious sacrament, and they would
> serve beer.
>
> Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
> BAAWA Knight
> EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
> skyeyes nine at cox dot net

Not to mention epidurals at the push of a button

SkyEyes

Apr 6, 2010, 6:49:32 PM4/6/10

Nah, epidurals leave you *awake*. They'd demand (and get) general
anesthesia. Nitey-nite, have a nice nap!

Brenda

Ken

Apr 6, 2010, 6:58:15 PM4/6/10
On Apr 6, 3:49 pm, SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:

> Nah, epidurals leave you *awake*.  They'd demand (and get) general
> anesthesia.  Nitey-nite, have a nice nap!
>
> Brenda

Hee hee hee

Surrogate births would all be the norm.
"NO WAY do I want stretch marks on my beer belly"

Mickey

Apr 14, 2010, 7:47:35 PM4/14/10
On Apr 6, 12:56 pm, Conan the bacterium
Uh, uh. You're over 13.

Smiler.

Xan Du

Apr 15, 2010, 6:49:57 PM4/15/10
I didn't catch that the first time. Conceptual sex. It's a double
entendre that doesn't contain innuendo, just a rather funny joke if you
look at it in its unintended way. Brilliant.

-Xan

Ken

Apr 16, 2010, 11:51:52 AM4/16/10
On Apr 15, 3:49 pm, Xan Du <xan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I didn't catch that the first time.  Conceptual sex.  It's a double
> entendre that doesn't contain innuendo, just a rather funny joke if you
> look at it in its unintended way.  Brilliant.
>
> -Xan

Oh my
Dickwadd Dave mentions....."illicit orgasms"
They sound so much better that the plain old run-of-the-mill licit
orgasams.

Xan Du

Apr 16, 2010, 3:20:17 PM4/16/10

I have often found illicit sex to be much more intense than the licit
type. IOW, taboos are created to be broken. Just one way of thinking
about it.

-Xan