Disproving Creation #70: No Creator Has Been Demonstrated beyond Any Reasonable Doubt

Budikka666

Oct 11, 2010, 6:52:30 PM10/11/10
It's been a while since I updated the list, so here we go with a list
of 70 (including this) arguments against creation, *not* *one* of
which has resulted in anything even remotely approaching an
intelligent response, let alone a refutation, from the cowardly
creationist crew:
Introduction and my predictions (subsequently proven true!)
http://tinyurl.com/276o27u
1. A scientific theory isn't vacuous. Creationism is.
http://tinyurl.com/28rt7kh
2. There is no scientific evidence to support creation
http://tinyurl.com/2a2uvr8
3. A scientific theory makes predictions. Creationism doesn't.
http://tinyurl.com/26agmca
4. Creationists are forced to lie.
http://tinyurl.com/2exl8na
5. The fossil record rejects a global flood.
http://tinyurl.com/24vc7ac
6. Organisms are all related genetically.
http://tinyurl.com/26nthkd
7. The odds are against creation.
http://tinyurl.com/36v4h2f
8. There's no intelligent design in DNA.
http://tinyurl.com/36dbcv2
9. Volcanic islands cannot be in a young-Earth with no evolution
http://tinyurl.com/3ysloo9
10. Creationists are forced to lie about evolutionists.
http://tinyurl.com/3x9aqr3
11. Cetaceans disprove creation
http://tinyurl.com/2eb2vwz
12. Genetic mistakes disprove creation.
http://tinyurl.com/2cvn4hl
13. The Grand Canyon disproves creation.
http://tinyurl.com/284xzc2
14. Plate tectonics disproves creation.
http://tinyurl.com/297nesr
15. Predator-prey relationships disprove creation.
http://tinyurl.com/2avwhlt
16. The composition of the genome disproves creation.
http://tinyurl.com/2d7hdl5
17. The evidence for evolution disproves creation (1).
http://tinyurl.com/26c6gx4
18. The evidence for evolution disproves creation (2).
http://tinyurl.com/2bkxttj
19. Creationists can't agree amongst themselves.
http://tinyurl.com/266tpxa
20. The evidence for evolution disproves creation (3).
http://tinyurl.com/26q7y3y
21. Did creationist medical cluelessness kill a baby?
http://tinyurl.com/29lf7j5
22. Creationist vacuity forces them to disparage Darwin (1).
http://tinyurl.com/35dgjk2
23. Parasites disprove creation.
http://tinyurl.com/2vp5boc
24. The Bible is the only "science book" the creationists have!
http://tinyurl.com/2wchxa5
25. Endogenous Retroviruses disprove creation.
http://tinyurl.com/25ufnkf
26. Tiktaalik disproves creation.
http://tinyurl.com/2b7yobm
27. 29+ evidences of macro-evolution.
http://tinyurl.com/28hsfpv
28. Creationist can't refute evolutionists so they lie instead.
http://tinyurl.com/2at7zp3
29. Evolution is a fact.
http://tinyurl.com/2a6xl5z
30. Creationist vacuity forces them to disparage Darwin (2).
http://tinyurl.com/24hxf3l
31. Creationists are illogical even in their own "reality".
http://tinyurl.com/292sryp
32. Creationists can't define "kind"!
http://tinyurl.com/26zvknq
33. Creationism is a "false confession"!
http://tinyurl.com/2djfcje
34. Why are theistic scientists so scarce?
http://tinyurl.com/26trnfo
35. Koala Version of AIDS
http://tinyurl.com/2c7dpoe
36. Evolution of color vision
http://tinyurl.com/278wvnq
37. Evolution of the eye
http://tinyurl.com/29t9hn8
38. Ring Species
http://tinyurl.com/38u7dy3
39. Lake Victoria (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Africa) Fish Population
http://tinyurl.com/32cn73f
40. Abiogenesis
http://tinyurl.com/3yaywxz
41. The Evolution of Mammals
http://tinyurl.com/2umbw5r
42. More Fossils Showing Up All the Time
http://tinyurl.com/2wbv6vg
43. The Complete Failure of Creationism
http://tinyurl.com/2vvdstr
44. Soft Tissue Preservation and Ancient DNA
http://tinyurl.com/26pgjl8
45. Creationists Are Terrified of the Evidence
http://tinyurl.com/2g2y4pf
46. What the Heck is Religious "Truth"?
http://tinyurl.com/236j9tt
47. Creation Excuses, Evolution Produces
http://tinyurl.com/26ff8or
48. Evolution and Biogeography
http://tinyurl.com/28jkc4w
49. The Total Absence of "Kinds"
http://tinyurl.com/2ce6v8o
50. What the Heck is Scientific "Truth"?
http://tinyurl.com/2a8cegj
51. Evidence of Evolution Shows up Everywhere
http://tinyurl.com/2g7xo6q
52. Sirenian Macro-Evolution
http://tinyurl.com/2852nzn
53. Mudskippers undermine ID claims
http://tinyurl.com/22psac2
54. Studying Macro-evolution
http://tinyurl.com/2eagtdt
55. Creationist Dishonesty
http://tinyurl.com/2768brk
56. Greenland shark
http://tinyurl.com/2cnof5w
57. Religious Hypocrisy
http://tinyurl.com/253s9hh
58. Marsupial Reproduction
http://tinyurl.com/2bqs7qd
59. Mother Attacks fetus
http://tinyurl.com/2e9kxme
60. God Can't Do Dick
http://tinyurl.com/2exdl6p
61. Lanugo
http://tinyurl.com/2bfolnh
62. Horses Evolved, Deal With it
http://tinyurl.com/2dq9pmg
63. Humans Are Just like All Other Mammals
http://tinyurl.com/2ac7keg
64. Vitamin C
http://tinyurl.com/25hmprf
65. The Lung and Short of It
http://tinyurl.com/256mwpl
66. How We know the Universe is Old
http://tinyurl.com/2acycko
67. Design and Parasites
http://tinyurl.com/25287be
68. The Greatest Mistakes of "Creation"
http://tinyurl.com/245h3hy
69. The Greatest Mistakes of "Creation"
http://tinyurl.com/24ffbu4

Now, what about this purported "creator"? Clearly there cannot be a
creation without a creator, yet even as the young-Earth creationists
insist that there has been a god and humans for at least 6,000 years,
and the theistic creationist claim there's been one for at least ~14
billion years (why aren't they demanding that we teach *that*
controversy?) neither side has produced any useful evidence.

Neither cult can offer any positive scientific or objective evidence
for which the only explanation is a divine creator. In fact, the
theist creationists have been so steam-rollered by science that their
best god-of-the-gaps argument now rests on the apparently random
nature of quantum mechanics!

You can read about the lamentable history of arguments for gods here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arguments_for_God
and refutations here:
http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/theism/reviews.html
and arguments for atheism here:
http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/nontheism/atheism/arguments.html

Richard Dawkins demolished a lot of theistic claims in his "The God
Delusion", yet we still hear a lot of theistic whining about how
Dawkins didn't address "the real arguments for god" or the new
sophisticated arguments, or whatever. Well they had their chance as
Larry Moran proved here:
http://sandwalk.blogspot.com/2010/10/no-brainer.html
and they drew a complete blank as usual.

Sorry, but until and unless you can demonstrate the fact of a creator
beyond a reasonable doubt (as the evolutionists have done for the
Theory of Evolution being a fact and a scientific theory explaining
that fact), then there's nothing at all that you can say about any
kind of creation, is there? Why? Because in order to claim that you
can demonstrate a creation, you would have to know something about the
creator, otherwise how would you recognize the handiwork of the
putative creator?

I mean, we can recognize human creations because we know what kind of
things humans create, why they create them, and by what methods they
create, but we know quite literally nothing of what kind of things a
god might make or how or why he might make them, so therefore there
are no hallmarks of divine creation by which to identify it.

Once again, creation fails.

Budikka

ilbe...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2010, 10:59:24 PM10/11/10
On Oct 11, 5:52 pm, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:
> It's been a while since I updated the list, so here we go with a list
> of 70 (including this) arguments against creation, *not* *one* of
> which has resulted in anything even remotely approaching an
> intelligent response, let alone a refutation, from the cowardly
> [...]

This is a personal Universe and it didnt get here by the atheistic
means of exploded rocks, dirt, and other non personal materials.
Thats common sense. You want us to believe that it all occured by
natural causes, yet youd consider the faces on Mt. Rushmore appearing
by the naturalistic means of rain, sun, mudslides, lightening strikes
on rock, time, and chance....absolutely ludicrous. This Universe is
far too complex and enormously tweaked for life on earth than for
anything but a highly personal creator to be behind it all. Atheism
is just a convenient scapegoat of excuses so you can make lifestyle
choices unencumbered by absolute moral restraints. Put another way :
God is too much of a killjoy . That is the psychology behind
atheism.

Uncle Vic

Oct 12, 2010, 1:01:41 AM10/12/10
One fine day in alt.atheism, "IlBe...@gmail.com" <ilbe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This is a personal Universe and it didnt get here by the atheistic
> means of exploded rocks, dirt, and other non personal materials.

Have you informed any astronomers of this ground-breaking discovery of
yours? Or are you just making this shit up?

> Thats common sense. You want us to believe that it all occured by
> natural causes,

Who wants you to believe that?

> yet youd consider the faces on Mt. Rushmore appearing
> by the naturalistic means of rain, sun, mudslides, lightening strikes
> on rock, time, and chance....absolutely ludicrous.

Nobody believes that. Everyone who has seen this monument knows it was
carved by humans. This is a bad analogy. You've been told this. Yet
you still seem to believe it supports your agenda. Which only proves you
are one of those creationist morons who cannot be educated. Sucks to be
you.

> This Universe is
> far too complex and enormously tweaked for life on earth

Argument from Personal Incredulity.

<snip bullshit>

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

"Humankind traded in their Angelic bodies for what we exist in today,"

AllSeeing-I 10/8/10

livvy

Oct 12, 2010, 1:29:05 AM10/12/10
On Oct 11, 3:52 pm, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:
> It's been a while since I updated the list, so here we go with a list
> of 70 (including this) arguments against creation, *not* *one* of
> which has resulted in anything even remotely approaching an
> intelligent response, let alone a refutation, from the cowardly
> creationist crew:
> 38. Ring Specieshttp://tinyurl.com/38u7dy3

> 39. Lake Victoria (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Africa) Fish Populationhttp://tinyurl.com/32cn73f
> 40. Abiogenesishttp://tinyurl.com/3yaywxz
> 41. The Evolution of Mammalshttp://tinyurl.com/2umbw5r
> 42. More Fossils Showing Up All the Timehttp://tinyurl.com/2wbv6vg
> 43. The Complete Failure of Creationismhttp://tinyurl.com/2vvdstr
> 44. Soft Tissue Preservation and Ancient DNAhttp://tinyurl.com/26pgjl8
> 45. Creationists Are Terrified of the Evidencehttp://tinyurl.com/2g2y4pf
> 46. What the Heck is Religious "Truth"?http://tinyurl.com/236j9tt
> 47. Creation Excuses, Evolution Produceshttp://tinyurl.com/26ff8or
> 48. Evolution and Biogeographyhttp://tinyurl.com/28jkc4w

> 49.  The Total Absence of "Kinds"http://tinyurl.com/2ce6v8o
> 50. What the Heck is Scientific "Truth"?http://tinyurl.com/2a8cegj
> 51. Evidence of Evolution Shows up Everywherehttp://tinyurl.com/2g7xo6q
> 52.  Sirenian Macro-Evolutionhttp://tinyurl.com/2852nzn
> 53. Mudskippers undermine ID claimshttp://tinyurl.com/22psac2
> 54. Studying Macro-evolutionhttp://tinyurl.com/2eagtdt
> 55. Creationist Dishonestyhttp://tinyurl.com/2768brk
> 56. Greenland sharkhttp://tinyurl.com/2cnof5w
> 57. Religious Hypocrisyhttp://tinyurl.com/253s9hh
> 58. Marsupial Reproductionhttp://tinyurl.com/2bqs7qd
> 59. Mother Attacks fetushttp://tinyurl.com/2e9kxme

> 60. God Can't Do Dickhttp://tinyurl.com/2exdl6p
> 61. Lanugohttp://tinyurl.com/2bfolnh
> 62. Horses Evolved, Deal With ithttp://tinyurl.com/2dq9pmg
> 63. Humans Are Just like All Other Mammalshttp://tinyurl.com/2ac7keg
> 64. Vitamin Chttp://tinyurl.com/25hmprf
> 65. The Lung and Short of Ithttp://tinyurl.com/256mwpl
> 66. How We know the Universe is Oldhttp://tinyurl.com/2acycko
> 67. Design and Parasiteshttp://tinyurl.com/25287be

Why are you trying so hard? Aren't you tired yet....doesn't your
head hurt? You're carrying on a huge, convoluted
discussion with yourself. There is no "crew", there is no
substance here, only your lack of education, substance. Believe
whatever the hell you want, attach all the linki-ness you need....in
the whole scheme of things, it matters to you. And you got a
problem with that. Nothing to do with anyone else. Keep it that
way......

Devils Advocaat

Oct 12, 2010, 2:26:11 AM10/12/10

And as I have said to the AllSeeing-I on several occasions common
sense is often wrong.

For example, common sense says the sun goes round the earth, science
demonstrates the earth goes round the sun.

> You want us to believe that it all occured by
> natural causes, yet youd consider the faces on Mt. Rushmore appearing
> by the naturalistic means of rain, sun, mudslides, lightening strikes
> on rock, time, and chance....absolutely ludicrous.

Well everyone (apart from you), knows that the images of the four
presidents in question are the work of human beings, there is even
photographic evidence of before, during and after.

Do you have such evidence for your alleged creator?

> This Universe is
> far too complex and enormously tweaked  for life on earth  than for
> anything but a highly personal creator to be behind it all.

So because you cannot even begin to understand it, some entity has to
be responsible.

But then many people ask the question, who created the creator?

> Atheism
> is just a convenient scapegoat of excuses  so  you can make lifestyle
> choices unencumbered by absolute moral restraints.

As I have told you before, hedonism and atheist do not go hand in
hand.

Of all the people I have known so far, the most hedonistic have been
the Christians.

And the least hedonistic have been the atheists.

> Put another way :
> God is too  much of a killjoy .   That is the psychology behind
> atheism.

No, that is the psychology of your own chosen way of life before
religion got to you.

AllSeeing-I

Oct 12, 2010, 7:46:22 AM10/12/10

> --
> Uncle Vic
> aa Atheist #2011
>
> "Humankind traded in their Angelic bodies for what we exist in today,"
>
> AllSeeing-I  10/8/10

I want you to remember all of my words of wisdom. You will need them
soon.

R Brown

Oct 12, 2010, 9:01:02 AM10/12/10

"AllSeeing-I" <allse...@usa.com> wrote in message

Have you still got your angelic body? Does it have wings?
You said you are an angel, right?
Just checking to see if your story has changed.

AllSeeing-I

Oct 12, 2010, 10:21:21 AM10/12/10
On Oct 12, 8:01 am, "R Brown" <br...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "AllSeeing-I" <allseei...@usa.com> wrote in message

Silly Brown

Watch that clock, ok

Jimbo

Oct 12, 2010, 10:23:58 AM10/12/10
On Oct 11, 10:59 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Why not? Because you say so?

> Thats common sense.

Which you lack.

Jimbo

Oct 12, 2010, 10:26:08 AM10/12/10

Ah... The threats of the impotent religionist. Never ceases to
sound like a cat scratching a chalkboard.

Ken

Oct 12, 2010, 12:09:26 PM10/12/10
On Oct 11, 7:59 pm, "Shit4Brains" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote his
usual delusional, if not Bat Shit KeaZy load of BS not worth repeating

No one gives a FUCK what youn think, Dicksucka

Wombat

Oct 12, 2010, 2:27:52 PM10/12/10

That goes for Twatman as well, I imagine.

Wombat

ilbe...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2010, 3:37:10 PM10/12/10
On Oct 12, 12:01 am, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:
> One fine day in alt.atheism, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com>

Loads of Astronomers and Cosmologists know about the enormous fine
tuning of our cosmos so earth can be here so we can live on it. Im
surprised you havent taken the time to research this since you *know
that there is no theistic personal Creator and have searched the
entire Universe to confirm it. Ignorance isnt an excuse, so,
google : Anthropics and come up to speed .

skye...@yahoo.com

Oct 12, 2010, 3:57:01 PM10/12/10

Just what do you mean by "personal universe," and what evidence
supports that assertion? You'll find precious fucking few places in
the universe that support human life; seems to me that if indeed the
universe was "personal," we'd be able to go into space and still, you
know, breathe and everything.

> and it didnt get here by the atheistic
> means of exploded rocks, dirt, and other non personal materials.

Yeah. Um, Davey? The Big Bang wasn't an explosion, and it didn't
involve rocks and dirt. Rocks came much later, and "dirt" didn't even
exist until *after* life began (most "dirt" is made up of organic
particles).

> Thats common sense.  You want us to believe that it all occured by
> natural causes, yet youd consider the faces on Mt. Rushmore appearing
> by the naturalistic means of rain, sun, mudslides, lightening strikes
> on rock, time, and chance....absolutely ludicrous.

Davey, you dishonest lying nitwit, we've been through this before:
Mt. Rushmore isn't a living thing able to reproduce itself.
Therefore, as an analogy to evolution, it SUCKS. Please get some new
material. You aren't persuading any of the lurkers with this puerile
shit, and the regulars are plumb sick of your broken-record
repetitions.

>  This Universe is
> far too complex and enormously tweaked  for life on earth  than for
> anything but a highly personal creator to be behind it all.

Nope. We know that highly complex systems can and do evolve from
simple processes repeated over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
[...]
over and over with different variables plugged in.

Google "fractals" and "Mandelbrot set."

>   Atheism
> is just a convenient scapegoat of excuses  so  you can make lifestyle
> choices unencumbered by absolute moral restraints.  Put another way :
> God is too  much of a killjoy .   That is the psychology behind
> atheism.

I'll ask you again, Davey: given that I live like a nun, just what
"lifestyle choice" do you think it is that dictated my becoming an
atheist? I'll give you a clue: none. I'm an atheist because there's
no evidence that any god exists.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

skye...@yahoo.com

Oct 12, 2010, 3:58:05 PM10/12/10

Your name plus the word "wisdom" don't belong in the paragraph,
[M]Adman.

skye...@yahoo.com

Oct 12, 2010, 3:58:52 PM10/12/10

Threats are all you have, isn't that right, [M]Addy? Just baseless
threats. You're pitiful.

skye...@yahoo.com

Oct 12, 2010, 4:00:09 PM10/12/10
On Oct 12, 12:37 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I believe that archie dux has asked you repeatedly to list all these
"fine tuning constants" you purport to know about.

When are you going to do that?

AllSeeing-I

Oct 12, 2010, 4:00:19 PM10/12/10
On Oct 12, 2:58 pm, "skyey...@yahoo.com" <skyey...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 12, 7:21 am, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 12, 8:01 am, "R Brown" <br...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > "AllSeeing-I" <allseei...@usa.com> wrote in message

> > > Have you still got your angelic body? Does it have wings?
> > > You said you are an angel, right?
> > > Just checking to see if your story has changed.
>
> > Silly Brown
>
> > Watch that clock, ok
>
> Threats are all you have, isn't that right, [M]Addy?  Just baseless
> threats.  You're pitiful.

Threats? Since whan is the truth a threat?

Virgil

Oct 12, 2010, 4:29:08 PM10/12/10
In article
<345d7788-aa4c-43d6...@l8g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

AS we have yet to see any words of wisdom, or any words other that of
supreme foolishness, from Ill-Seeing-Eye, if he is ever to provide any,
he had better come up with them soon or it will be to late.

Caranx latus

Oct 12, 2010, 4:30:29 PM10/12/10

Truth? Since when is a baseless threat the truth?

Virgil

Oct 12, 2010, 4:30:47 PM10/12/10
In article
<6ceaea62-0504-4b35...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

You both are, but Brown is trying to be and Ill-Seeing-Eye can't help it.

Virgil

Oct 12, 2010, 4:35:43 PM10/12/10
In article
<01163cc4-8c3d-40c9...@28g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
"IlBe...@gmail.com" <ilbe...@gmail.com> wrote:

We are a result of, rather than the cause of, that alleged "fine tuning".

Ill-Baby has, as usual, put the cart before the horse.

And his ego before the facts.

To consider a god capable of having created the immense visible universe
just for our benefit is an egocentic delusion of immense irrationality.

Harry F. Leopold

Oct 12, 2010, 5:22:01 PM10/12/10
On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:00:09 -0500, skye...@yahoo.com wrote
(in article
<25832a00-eb37-4389...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>):

Never, a few of those "fine tuning constants" have been brought up here
before, and plenty (including you) have beaten the morons quite well about
the ears. I particularly love the "if the Earth's distance from the sun were
at all different..." In one case the moron tried to claim that a mile, plus
or minus, would spell our doom. How perfectly silly, being that we are on a
planet with an 8,000+ mile diameter. ;-)

The others I have heard have been in the same ballpark of silliness.

--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

³There's no upper limit to the speed of stupidity³-Al Klein

Ralph

Oct 12, 2010, 5:45:34 PM10/12/10

Quote the troll, "nevermore".

Ralph

Oct 12, 2010, 5:46:30 PM10/12/10

Stupid ass troll, there is no god and the clock runs out on us all,
including you, Assman.

Ralph

Oct 12, 2010, 5:47:05 PM10/12/10

Whan it isn't the truth.

DanielSan

Oct 12, 2010, 6:07:13 PM10/12/10

That's even worse. Your particular flavor of deity is nothing more than
a petulant child at best, or an abusive spouse at worst.

--
DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226
EAC Warden - Occam Asylum

Virgil

Oct 12, 2010, 6:10:34 PM10/12/10
In article
<f8e29f38-a547-4807...@d18g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

Since when are your threats "truth"?

To proclaim a truth and expect others to accept it, you must provide not
only your faith, but also unequivocal objective evidence that what you
claim is really true, but none of you cretinist IDiots ever do!

Budikka666

Oct 12, 2010, 6:51:23 PM10/12/10
On Oct 4, 6:46 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 4, 6:31 pm, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:
> > Once again I challenge the creationists to define "kind"
> > scientifically, and then provide a supported explanation of exactly
> > what the mechanism is which prevents one "kind" from evolving into a
> > different "kind" over time. Creationists always RUN from this
> > challenge. I wonder why?
> > Budikka
> Kind is the same as Family.

Are you serious? You *really* want to make that admission in public?
To paraphrase the purported words of Thomas Huxley, your words hath
delivered you into my hands"!

> IE: The Dog Family,

It really is not surprise that you said that; you've been going to the
dogs as long as I've known you. But since you're making an effort
here, I'm prepared to let you off the leash for a while see if you can
dress up your claims like a dog's dinner or if you've got sratch.

All I see up there is you repeating - without giving it a smidgeon of
thought as usual - something that you read on some idiotic creationist
web site. Does that make you a part of the parrot family? Or am I
barking up the wrong tree?

Unfortunately, I requested a *scientific* definition, and I see no
such thing there. Are you admitting that you're prepared to accept
the definition of those evolutionists you so despise for the sake of
this exchange? Why? Why trust them with this when you're calling
them liars and frauds every single day of your life?

So what is it, in the genome, which makes a dog a dog and not a cat?
Can you describe what it is in the genome which not only
differentiates a dog from a cat, but which also keeps them separate
such that no matter how far back in time we go, they could *never*
have had a relative in common? Can you demonstrate that for us?

So after you've repeatedly sworn on Usenet (without a shred of support
as usual) that there's no such thing as speciation, you're now freely
admitting that there's not only speciation, but generation - evolution
between genera?

If that's your position now, what biological mechanism is it which
allows all manner of evolution that you evidently previously LIED did
not take place, but slams the door shut at this "family barrier" you
still haven't defined?

*That* was part of my question and I see you've carefully avoided
addressing it.

The dog family is Canidae (no, that's not the country just north of
the USA). That's the scientific name. You haven't given a scientific
definition, which is what I asked for. Instead, you just spewed up
something you read, to which you never gave a moment's thought, and
now you're going to have to deal with your thoughtlessness in public
here in these world-wide news groups.

You said a wolf is part of the family, but what about an aardwolf? Is
that part of the family? How can you tell if it is or it isn't?

What about bears? Are they part of the "greater dog family"? They're
kinda like dogs, aren't they? If they're not, what is it which, on a
scientific basis, excludes them from your dog family?

What about the raccoon? They kind look like dogs. Are they part of
the "greater dog family"? What about the raccoon dog? Is that part
of the family? How can you tell?

What about seals, sea lions and walruses? Are they part of the
family, and if not, why not? Given that they lead lifestyles which
are significantly different from that of dogs, why do they have so
much DNA in common if they're not even related? Or are they related?
How can you tell?

The earliest dog fossil dates back to before the Earth was created on
*your* time scale: 10,000BC. How would you know if it was related to
modern dogs?

Was this primitive otter-like organism related to the seal family?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30350884/
How can you tell if it was or it wasn't? How would you be able to
tell if a fossil skull was related to the dog family or if it was
related to the seal family? What's the scientific basis you use to
include one organism in a family and exclude another?

What about bacteria? Do you know that there's more diversity between
families of bacteria than there is between all the chordata? Are you
saying that bacteria cannot exchange genetic code if they're from
different families? What science can you present which shows that a
bacterial species from one family evolving into a different family
over time?

> The Cow Family,

Are sheep in the cow family? What about bison? What about
gazelles? How can you tell how to include one and exclude another?

> The Pig Family

Are pigs related to the porcula? If not, why not? If so, why?

> The Adams Family. Your silly unscientific theory,

How can it be unscientific when it's bolstered by 150 years of solid
science, much of which has been supplied by people who worship the
same god you worship? Are they atheists? Are your fellow Christians
liars, frauds, and cheats? Why isn't *that* controversy being
publicized by creationists?

> has a Cow turning into a Whale

Where does the Theory of Evolution say that? You made the
statement. You must support it, because if you can't, you'd be
bearing false witness, wouldn't you?

> and a one celled Amoeba eventually
> turning into a 206 bone / 600 muscle Human Being with an alleged
> 'accidental' Brain that is the most complicated complex thing known
> to Man.

Where does the theory of Evolution state that an amoeba evolved into
humans? You made the statement. You must support it, because if you
can't, you'd be bearing false witness, wouldn't you?

> Not even YOU really believe in this desperate imagination

No I don't *believe* - I *know* it's a fact based on the freely
available evidence, and I know for a fact that the best explanation
for the fact of evolution is the fully-supported scientific Theory of
Evolution. There's no belief invovled at all, only demonstrable,
testable science,

Why doesn't creation have any of that? I mean if creation had science
you'd be boasting about it all over Usenet instead of whining about
the overwhelmingly massive amount of evidence that there is for
evolution wouldn't you now?

> all so you can jettison God our wonderful personal and loving Creator
> whom your knee shall bow to one day soon. As all of us will .

Your god is fake until and unless you prove it isn't, and even if you
did prove that it isn't a fairy tale, your god will not let me in
since I blasphemed the Holy Spirit. Where's the infinite mercy now?

I'm banned from heaven, so you're wasting your time, and guess what?
even if it were proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that there is a
heaven, I reject it and your god because the very last place I want to
spend eternity is with people like you.

Got it now? I've told you often enough. If you weren't so
chronically learning-impaired you'd have grasped that by now, as
indeed you'd have grasped the inevitable and inescapable reality of
evolution.

I await your answers to the questions I asked - *supported answers*.
Got that?

Budikka

Budikka666

Oct 12, 2010, 6:53:48 PM10/12/10
On Oct 9, 6:12 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> 20 ways evolutionists use to create an illusion that their faith is a
> fact.

After listening to 2 minutes of that trash:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5499250517616053019#
I know for a fact it doesn't have anything intelligent or useful, let
alone scientific to offer, because it's the same old weasel bullshit
we hear from jackasses like you Three Musky fears on Usenet. Are you
so utterly clueless that you think putting that putting lies in video
somehow makes them less of a lie? LoL!

But here, once again let me, the atheist, show you, the purported
Christian, that I can be far more magnanimus than you're even capable
of contemplating. So ocne again we have an atheist holding out a
helping hand, that the theists will doubtlessly slap away, so who,
truly, is the most christian here?

Let's give this "accommodationism" a real road test shall we?

*You* listen to your video and *you* list, right here in this thread,
the 20 supposed lies, or you point to a URL where these 20 items
mentioned in the video are listed, and I guarantee you right now,
without having seen or heard them, that I will refute every single one
of them and provide supprot for the refutation where necessary.

OK?

Do you have the guts to take me up on this offer? I'm going into it
completely blind, but I have so much confidence in the fact of
evolution and the 150 years of evidence supporting it that I can offer
this guarantee without out a shred of hesitation.

Can you step up to the plate the same way I can?

Let's see what you got.

I'm waiting.

Meanwhile shall we speculate upon why it isn't any kind of surprise at
all that one of Usenet's most vacuous cowards and ignoramuses thinks
that a cheap-ass two-year-old video, which offers no science, no
references for the evident LIES it tells, and which is conducted by a
monumentally ignorant jackass who has absolutely no qualifications
whatsoever to academically judge what he's talking about, offers
anything of value to anyone?

Science isn't done in school textbooks. Anyone with half a brain
would know that, especially given the number of times I have directly
told **YOU** that. It's done by people of all faiths, including
**YOUR** faith (many of whom worship the same god *you* worship).
Science is done in in the labs and in the field and the evidence for
evolution is published in professional science journals all over the
world.

So for this dipshit in the "video" (it's actually an audio) to do a
Kent Hovind and go after the textbooks is nothing but an admission of
how utterly clueless he is.

The first thing he said proves this: he asked for evidence of
evolution. Why would he do that when all he has to do is go look at
the published papers. Or go to Richard Lenski's site here:
http://myxo.css.msu.edu/ecoli/

I'll tell you why he did that: he's grandstanding for his ignorant
audience. He's a shyster hawking religious ignorance.

Then the next thing he said - I guess that was item one, where he;s
talking about about the words scientists use: "We believe", "we
think", "it takes time".

He neglected to add that they say those things right after they've
said, "Based on the best available scientific evidence...".

What, does he suggest scientists should lie like the theists do? Or
is it actually better to tell the truth, and when you're sure to *say*
you're sure and when you're not, to say, *based* *on* *the*
*scientific* *evidence* that you think or you believe this to be
true? Not that this distinction has any hope of penetrating the crust
of lies you're buried under.

Why doesn't he quote all the times the scientists say "We have
evidence for", or "we've shown this beyond any reasonable doubt"? Or
in Lenski's case (one of many) "evolution is a fact, it's been
demonstrated, and the Theory of Evolution is the *only* scientific
explanation for this fact"?

Here's another deal: You go get that jackass who is in that audio,
and I;'ll publicly debate him right here on Usenet.

There, two deals. Two opportunities for you to witness for your god.
Two times I've held my hand out to you after you've slapped it away
every single time I've done this before. Once again I;m crossing the
road. once again I'm offering to go the extra mile. What will you do
with this opportunity to witness? My prediction: you'll RUN like you
always do, because cowardice, vacuity, hypocrisy and lies is all
you're made of, it;s all you have to offer, and it's all you'll ever
be. Prove me wrong.

Budikka

Andrew

Oct 12, 2010, 7:20:32 PM10/12/10
"Budikka666" wrote in message news:f4a59cc6-90e3-4a30...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

> even if it were proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that there is a
> heaven, I reject it and your god because the very last place I want
> to spend eternity is with people like you.
>
> Got it now? I've told you often enough.
>

> Budikka

Jesus saith unto him, according to thy
word so shall it be done unto thee.

Don Kresch

Oct 12, 2010, 7:22:24 PM10/12/10
On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:20:32 -0700, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
scrawled in blood:

>"Budikka666" wrote in message news:f4a59cc6-90e3-4a30...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
>
>> even if it were proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that there is a
>> heaven, I reject it and your god because the very last place I want
>> to spend eternity is with people like you.
>>
>> Got it now? I've told you often enough.
>>
>> Budikka
>
>Jesus saith

Saith? This is 2010, not 16fucking11.

Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in slacklessness trying not to.

Ralph

Oct 12, 2010, 7:29:26 PM10/12/10

Is that what Jesus said? How do you know that? Are the words in John the
words of Jesus? Are the words in the synoptics the words of Jesus? Since
the ideas expressed in John are diametrically opposed to the synoptics
it is evident that Jesus lied in one of them or the writers used their
own ideas as to what Jesus said.

There is no god!

Uncle Vic

Oct 12, 2010, 8:58:42 PM10/12/10
wrote:

> Loads of Astronomers and Cosmologists know about the enormous fine
> tuning of our cosmos so earth can be here so we can live on it.

Tell us their names so we know you're not lying again.

Ken

Oct 12, 2010, 9:09:05 PM10/12/10
On Oct 12, 12:37 pm, "Shit4Brains" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
 Ignorance isnt an excuse, so,

It's always been the excuse for your stupidity

Ken

Oct 12, 2010, 9:12:50 PM10/12/10

Yep, as it does for Andrew, Duke, Fagsnatch, Jason, Jahnu, Gabriel and
SNOT as well

Cory Albrecht

Oct 12, 2010, 7:43:16 PM10/12/10
AllSeeing-I wrote, on 2010-10-12 07:46:
> I want you to remember all of my words of wisdom. You will need them
> soon.

As soon as you say some I'll remember them.

I expect to wait a very, very long time, Mr. There's-No-Gravity-In-Space.

Virgil

Oct 12, 2010, 10:12:09 PM10/12/10
In article <ydOdnXN5I5DUcCnR...@earthlink.com>,
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:

> "Budikka666" wrote in message
>
> > even if it were proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that there is a
> > heaven, I reject it and your god because the very last place I want
> > to spend eternity is with people like you.
> >
> > Got it now? I've told you often enough.
> >
> > Budikka
>
> Jesus saith

Jesus, if ever there was one, is long since gone and saying nothing.

Andrew

Oct 13, 2010, 12:32:44 AM10/13/10
"Virgil" wrote in message news:Virgil-7D685C....@bignews.usenetmonster.com...

He rose from the tomb, was seen by many witnesses and ascended
up into heaven (where Budikka doesn't want to go). He also said He
would return to this earth in power and great glory. I look forward to
that soon coming Day.

Andrew

DanielSan

Oct 13, 2010, 12:36:49 AM10/13/10

How do you know this happened?

Virgil

Oct 13, 2010, 1:18:40 AM10/13/10
In article <OfCdnWarV73wqyjR...@earthlink.com>,
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:

How do we know that Jesus went 'up' instead of 'down'?

Devils Advocaat

Oct 13, 2010, 2:18:19 AM10/13/10

Whan is the loneliest number ...

Michael Gray

Oct 13, 2010, 5:31:59 AM10/13/10
On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:22:24 -0500, Don Kresch
<spam...@spamcatch.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:20:32 -0700, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
>scrawled in blood:
>
>>"Budikka666" wrote in message news:f4a59cc6-90e3-4a30...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
>>
>>> even if it were proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that there is a
>>> heaven, I reject it and your god because the very last place I want
>>> to spend eternity is with people like you.
>>>
>>> Got it now? I've told you often enough.
>>>
>>> Budikka
>>
>>Jesus saith
>
> Saith? This is 2010, not 16fucking11.

Let's party like its 1699!

--
Maleficat quae malum celat

Michael Gray

Oct 13, 2010, 5:32:46 AM10/13/10

There was no Jesus.
No "john"
No "Paul"

Michael Gray

Oct 13, 2010, 5:33:40 AM10/13/10
On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:32:44 -0700, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:

"Coming Day"?
Why do you have such a dirty mind?
Is it a Christian Gift?

Michael Gray

Oct 13, 2010, 5:34:20 AM10/13/10

Iti s written in his babble.
In green crayon.

Andrew

Oct 13, 2010, 5:42:08 AM10/13/10
"Virgil" wrote in message news:Virgil-9DE47C....@bignews.usenetmonster.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:

>> > Jesus, if ever there was one, is long since gone and saying nothing.
>>
>> He rose from the tomb, was seen by many witnesses and ascended
>> up into heaven (where Budikka doesn't want to go). He also said He
>> would return to this earth in power and great glory. I look forward to
>> that soon coming Day.
>
> How do we know that Jesus went 'up' instead of 'down'?

"He was taken up to heaven after giving his chosen apostles further instructions
through the Holy Spirit. During the forty days after his crucifixion, he appeared to
the apostles from time to time, and he proved to them in many ways that he was
actually alive. And he talked to them about the Kingdom of God.

After thus instructing them, He was taken up into a cloud while they were watching,
and they could no longer see him. As they strained to see him rising into heaven,
two white-robed men suddenly stood among them.

�Men of Galilee,� they said, �why are you standing here staring into heaven?
Jesus has been taken from you into heaven, but someday he will return from
heaven in the same way you saw him go!�

So..He was taken up, and He's coming down.

Amen?

Amen.

Andrew

Oct 13, 2010, 5:43:11 AM10/13/10
"DanielSan" wrote in message news:Gq2dnZY_KOD-qijR...@speakeasy.net...

> Andrew wrote:

>>> Jesus, if ever there was one, is long since gone and saying nothing.
>>
>> He rose from the tomb, was seen by many witnesses and ascended
>> up into heaven (where Budikka doesn't want to go). He also said He
>> would return to this earth in power and great glory. I look forward to
>> that soon coming Day.
>
> How do you know this happened?

There was a multitude of witnesses, and an empty tomb.

Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)

Oct 13, 2010, 6:00:41 AM10/13/10

Now what normally happens with witness reports of, oh I dunno, car
accidents for example? There are usually many different perspectives on
what really happened, and then there is the truth which is not always
determined in the end (although engineers can often make some educated
guesses). These witnesses are all credible, but for whatever reason they
end up describing a variety of things, and sometimes in conflicting orders
of occurrence.

In short, the claims of witness testimony is questionable (and since
witness statements are not a form of democracy, rather they can be
contagious in a way that influences the perceptions of other witnesses,
more witness accounts doesn't necessarily improve anyone's credibility).

--
The Lumber Cartel, local 42 (Canadian branch)
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

Andrew

Oct 13, 2010, 6:14:48 AM10/13/10
"Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)" wrote in message news:op.vki...@laptop64.home.inter-corporate.com...
> Andrew wrote:

Then there's the testimony of the angels, and the empty tomb.

Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)

Oct 13, 2010, 6:21:05 AM10/13/10

Hmm, an empty tomb. It seems they lost a key witness.

Erwin Moller

Oct 13, 2010, 6:38:26 AM10/13/10
> �Men of Galilee,� they said, �why are you standing here staring into heaven?

> Jesus has been taken from you into heaven, but someday he will return from
> heaven in the same way you saw him go!�

> So..He was taken up, and He's coming down.
>

> Amen?
>

> Amen.

Andrew,

You are a bit gullible.
Easily fooled.
And your thinking is often circular.

You believe things because they are in the Bible.
When some kind soul tells you the Bible isn't even agreeing with itself,
you close your ears/eyes.

You won't make a lot of progress like that, my friend.

Regards,
Erwin Moller

-- C.A.R. Hoare

Michael Gray

Oct 13, 2010, 8:14:11 AM10/13/10
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 02:43:11 -0700, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:

>"DanielSan" wrote in message news:Gq2dnZY_KOD-qijR...@speakeasy.net...

A fraudulent Bullshit lie!

bobsyo...@yahoo.com

Oct 13, 2010, 8:56:49 AM10/13/10

"Budikka666" <budi...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> On Oct 9, 6:12 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
>> 20 ways evolutionists use to create an illusion that their faith is a
>> fact.
>
> After listening to 2 minutes of that trash:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5499250517616053019#
> I know for a fact it doesn't have anything intelligent or useful, let
> alone scientific to offer, because it's the same old weasel bullshit
> we hear from jackasses like you Three Musky fears on Usenet. Are you
> so utterly clueless that you think putting that putting lies in video
> somehow makes them less of a lie? LoL!

In the first few minutes, in the Kent Hovind video, he bellows about lies
and liars in the schoolbooks and in the schools.
Even then, he is lying.

He's nothing more than a carnival sideshow barker selling a non-product,
presenting absolutely nothing but lies about "the other product", and
nothing at all, in support of his product.

One of the funny parts was to watch the audience members (ignorant and clue
less) nodding yes, smiling, clapping and swallowing every bit of crap he
puts out.

thomas p.

Oct 13, 2010, 9:10:34 AM10/13/10
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> skrev i meddelelsen

Andrew has an endless supply of smugness based on ignorance.

thomas p.

Oct 13, 2010, 9:14:00 AM10/13/10

> "Virgil" wrote in message
>> "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:
>>> "Budikka666" wrote in message

>>> Jesus saith
>>
>> Jesus, if ever there was one, is long since gone and saying nothing.
>
> He rose from the tomb, was seen by many witnesses

According to a story written to promote a new religion.

and ascended
> up into heaven (where Budikka doesn't want to go). He also said He
> would return to this earth in power and great glory. I look forward to
> that soon coming Day.

Christians have been certain of that for more than one thousand years.
Suckers really do beg to be swindled.

thomas p.

Oct 13, 2010, 9:17:04 AM10/13/10
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> skrev i meddelelsen

An angel told me that you should give me all of your money. I have an
angel's testimony, so when are you going to do the Lord's will as stated by
the angel?

thomas p.

Oct 13, 2010, 9:19:53 AM10/13/10
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> skrev i meddelelsen

Starting from the Earth which way is up? Are there different "ups" for
different parts of the world? When Jesus comes down, will he actually be
coming up at the same time?

duke

Oct 13, 2010, 12:09:45 PM10/13/10
On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:29:26 -0400, Ralph <mmma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 10/12/2010 7:20 PM, Andrew wrote:
>> "Budikka666" wrote in message news:f4a59cc6-90e3-4a30...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
>>

>>> even if it were proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that there is a
>>> heaven, I reject it and your god because the very last place I want
>>> to spend eternity is with people like you.
>>>
>>> Got it now? I've told you often enough.
>>>
>>> Budikka
>>

>> Jesus saith unto him, according to thy
>> word so shall it be done unto thee.
>>

>Is that what Jesus said? How do you know that? Are the words in John the
>words of Jesus? Are the words in the synoptics the words of Jesus? Since
>the ideas expressed in John are diametrically opposed to the synoptics
>it is evident that Jesus lied in one of them or the writers used their
>own ideas as to what Jesus said.

They are as man that was there heard them.

The dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Tim DeLaney

Oct 13, 2010, 12:48:15 PM10/13/10
On Oct 12, 1:29 am, livvy <mmrward1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 11, 3:52 pm, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:

<snip for brevity>

> Why are you trying so hard?   Aren't you tired yet....doesn't your
> head hurt?     You're carrying on a huge,  convoluted
> discussion with yourself.    There is no "crew",   there is no
> substance here, only your lack of education,  substance.   Believe
> whatever the hell you want,   attach all the linki-ness you need....in
> the whole scheme of things,  it matters to you.   And you got a
> problem with that.  Nothing to do with anyone else.    Keep it that
> way......- Hide quoted text -

Are you aware that this is a usenet discussion
group? It exists to discuss issues related to
atheism. This is exactly what Budikka has done
in this series of posts.

Did you know that there are actually people who
have written entire books on the subjects Budikka
discusses? Are you aware that Budikka is not the
only one in the world who thinks these topics are
worth discussing?

Allow me to direct your attention to the customs of
usenet discussion. The idea is to either express
some idea of your own (assuming you have one),
or to pick out somebody else's idea and show why
it's wrong.

Perhaps it annoys you that he has been very
systematic (and, IMO, successful) in debunking
creationism and religion in general. If you have
no interest in what he has to say, I could point
out that you should simply not read it. Just
tossing in barbs from the sidelines might make
you feel better, but is worthless chatter, and
contributes nothing to the discussion.

Tim
aa # 1123

Malygris

Oct 13, 2010, 12:52:05 PM10/13/10
duke wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:29:26 -0400, Ralph <mmma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On 10/12/2010 7:20 PM, Andrew wrote:
>>> "Budikka666" wrote in message

>>> news:f4a59cc6-90e3-4a30-9c53-
b60ce3...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

>>> Jesus saith unto him, according to thy
>>> word so shall it be done unto thee.
>>>

>>Is that what Jesus said? How do you know that? Are the words in John the
>>words of Jesus? Are the words in the synoptics the words of Jesus? Since
>>the ideas expressed in John are diametrically opposed to the synoptics
>>it is evident that Jesus lied in one of them or the writers used their
>>own ideas as to what Jesus said.
>
> They are as man that was there heard them.

I think I'm hitting a language barrier here. What is he trying to say?

--
Malygris

Sla#s

Oct 13, 2010, 1:41:59 PM10/13/10
thomas p. wrote:
<SNIP>>>

>> So..He was taken up, and He's coming down.
>
> Starting from the Earth which way is up? Are there different "ups"
> for different parts of the world? When Jesus comes down, will he
> actually be coming up at the same time?

Went to a lecture by Buckminster Fuller at St Peter's College, Oxford about
'69 . He brought up that point and said we should use the term "In" or "Out"
when refering to displacement from the planet. So one should climb 'out' a
mountain or 'in' a mine :-)

Slatts

Velociraptor

Oct 13, 2010, 2:43:37 PM10/13/10
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 15:19:53 +0200, "thomas p." <gud...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

He might be spinning - or should I say rotating?

--
velociraptor_nice_reptile @NO_SPAM yahoo.co.uk

thomas p.

Oct 13, 2010, 3:09:47 PM10/13/10
"Velociraptor" <velociraptor_nice_r...@yahoo.co.uk> skrev i
meddelelsen news:5dvbb6t3jn9ado27j...@4ax.com...

Ask Puke; he knows all about things that rotate.

> --
> velociraptor_nice_reptile @NO_SPAM yahoo.co.uk

duke

Oct 13, 2010, 4:52:45 PM10/13/10
wrote:

>"Budikka666" wrote in message news:f4a59cc6-90e3-4a30...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

>> even if it were proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that there is a
>> heaven, I reject it and your god because the very last place I want
>> to spend eternity is with people like you.

>> Got it now? I've told you often enough.
>> Budikka

>Jesus saith unto him, according to thy

>word so shall it be done unto thee.

She's going to be real sorry for that wish.

Budikka666

Oct 13, 2010, 5:38:42 PM10/13/10
On Oct 12, 6:20 pm, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "Budikka666" wrote in messagenews:f4a59cc6-90e3-4a30...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

> > even if it were proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that there is a
> > heaven, I reject it and your god because the very last place I want
> > to spend eternity is with people like you.
>
> > Got it now?  I've told you often enough.
>
> > Budikka
>
> Jesus saith unto him, according to thy
> word so shall it be done unto thee.

Really? then prove it. Here's the challenge you will flee like a limp
peter at the passion:
Please provide *positive* *scientific* evidence for which the only
explanation is a divine creator OR, when you fail to do that, please
provide *positive* *objective* evidence for which the only explanation
is a divine creator, OR, when you fail to do that, please provide an
*intelligent* *rationale* which demonstrates a divine creator AND when
you fail to do that, you'll once again have proven how utterly
worthless you truly are.

Thanks ever-so for your cooperation in my demonstrating what a
vacuous, hypocritical coward you are.

Budikka

Andrew

Oct 13, 2010, 8:02:54 PM10/13/10
"duke" wrote in message news:207cb6ljeqi273at8...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:

>>"Budikka666" wrote:
>>
>>> even if it were proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that there is a
>>> heaven, I reject it and your god because the very last place I want
>>> to spend eternity is with people like you.
>
>>> Got it now? I've told you often enough.
>>> Budikka
>
>>Jesus saith unto him, according to thy
>>word so shall it be done unto thee.
>
> She's going to be real sorry for that wish.

For sure, when her final day comes.

"Then the king said to the servants, 'Bind him hand and foot,
take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will
be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'"
~ Matthew 22:13

Ralph

Oct 13, 2010, 8:10:29 PM10/13/10

Yeah Andrew, we're all scared shitless! When are you damn fools going to
learn that we truly don't believe that your god exists and crap like you
are attempting to spread just doesn't cut it?

Ralph

Oct 13, 2010, 8:27:03 PM10/13/10
On 10/13/2010 2:18 AM, Devils Advocaat wrote:
> On 12 Oct, 22:47, Ralph<mmman...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Threats? Since whan is the truth a threat?
>>
>> Whan it isn't the truth.
>
> Whan is the loneliest number ...

Yes, it is lonely:-))).

Ralph

Oct 13, 2010, 8:29:53 PM10/13/10
On 10/13/2010 12:32 AM, Andrew wrote:
> "Virgil" wrote in message news:Virgil-7D685C....@bignews.usenetmonster.com...

>> "Andrew"<andrew....@usa.net> wrote:
>>> "Budikka666" wrote in message

>>> Jesus saith
>>
>> Jesus, if ever there was one, is long since gone and saying nothing.
>
> He rose from the tomb, was seen by many witnesses and ascended
> up into heaven (where Budikka doesn't want to go). He also said He
> would return to this earth in power and great glory. I look forward to
> that soon coming Day.

Yeah, too bad that those 'many witnesses' were silent. Not a single
sighting outside of the bible. Amazing isn't it? The risen "Lawd" is
seen by many witnesses and they conveniently forget they saw him. You
weren't the only one looking forward to his return:

MATTHEW 16 (KJV)
16:27
For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his
angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
16:28
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not
taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
1 THESSALONIANS 4:15 (NIV)
According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that WE WHO ARE STILL
ALIVE, WE WHO ARE LEFT till the coming of the Lord, will certainly
not precede those who have fallen asleep.
Hebrews 10 (NIV)
36
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you
will receive what he has promised.
37
For in just a VERY LITTLE WHILE, "He who is coming will come and WILL
NOT DELAY.
JAMES 5:8 (KJV)
Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord
DRAWETH NIGH.
I PETER 4:7 (KJV)
But the END OF ALL THINGS IS AT HAND: be ye therefore sober, and
watch
unto prayer.
I JOHN 2:18 (KJV)
Little children, it is the LAST TIME: and as ye have heard that
antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby
we
know that it is the last time.
REVELATION (KJV)
1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto
his servants things which must SHORTLY COME TO PASS; and he sent and
signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
1:3
Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this
prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the
TIME IS AT HAND.
3:11
Behold, I COME QUICKLY: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man
take thy crown.
22:7
Behold, I COME QUICKLY: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the
prophecy of this book.
22:12
And, behold, I COME QUICKLY; and my reward is with me, to give every
man according as his work shall be.
22:20
He which testifieth these things saith, SURELY I COME QUICKLY. Amen.
Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
++++++++++++
MATTHEW 10:23 (NIV)
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. I TELL YOU THE
TRUTH, YOU WILL NOT FINISH GOING THROUGH THE CITIES OF ISRAEL BEFORE
THE SON OF MAN COMES.
COLOSSIANS 1:23 (NIV)
if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from
the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard
and THAT HAS BEEN PROCLAIMED TO EVERY CREATURE UNDER HEAVEN, and of
which I, Paul, have become a servant.
Romans 10:18
"Their voice has gone out into the all the
earth, their words to the ends of the world."
Matthew 24:14 (NIV)
"And this gospel will be preached in the
whole world as a testimony to all nations,
AND THEN THE END WILL COME."
++++++++++++

Ralph

Oct 13, 2010, 8:31:07 PM10/13/10

According to the bible, which quite frankly has been shown to be a
rather ordinary book and certainly not infallible.

Ralph

Oct 13, 2010, 8:31:52 PM10/13/10

The human man named Jesus never saw a tomb and there are no angels.

Ralph

Oct 13, 2010, 8:33:17 PM10/13/10
On 10/13/2010 5:42 AM, Andrew wrote:
> "Virgil" wrote in message news:Virgil-9DE47C....@bignews.usenetmonster.com...

>>> He rose from the tomb, was seen by many witnesses and ascended
>>> up into heaven (where Budikka doesn't want to go). He also said He
>>> would return to this earth in power and great glory. I look forward to
>>> that soon coming Day.
>>
>> How do we know that Jesus went 'up' instead of 'down'?
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "He was taken up to heaven after giving his chosen apostles further instructions
> through the Holy Spirit. During the forty days after his crucifixion, he appeared to
> the apostles from time to time, and he proved to them in many ways that he was
> actually alive. And he talked to them about the Kingdom of God.
>
> After thus instructing them, He was taken up into a cloud while they were watching,
> and they could no longer see him. As they strained to see him rising into heaven,
> two white-robed men suddenly stood among them.
>
> �Men of Galilee,� they said, �why are you standing here staring into heaven?

> Jesus has been taken from you into heaven, but someday he will return from
> heaven in the same way you saw him go!�

> So..He was taken up, and He's coming down.
>

> Amen?
>

> Amen.

Oh really? What do the people south of the equator have to say about
that? Which direction on this planet is up????

Brian E. Clark

Oct 13, 2010, 8:33:35 PM10/13/10
In article
<IMKdnSZJX_cz1SvR...@earthlink.com>,
andrew....@usa.net says...

> > She's going to be real sorry for that wish.
>
> For sure, when her final day comes.

It's interesting that you zombies need to repeat your
dogmas among yourselves over and over and over. It's not
surprising: so many of your claims are so ridiculous, so
patently childish, so clearly antithetical to the concept
of a loving God, that absent constant reinforcement a
person would succumb to apostasy in matter of weeks at
most.

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

AllSeeing-I

Oct 13, 2010, 9:35:34 PM10/13/10
On Oct 13, 5:21 am, "Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)"
<kingpin+n...@lumbercartel.ca> wrote:

The Roman soldiers rolled the stone in front of the opening after they
witnessed the body being put inside. They then stood stood guard the
entire time.

They were there when the women came to prepare the body. Neither of
them mentioned anything about the stone being moved and the body being
carried away.

So, they witnessed the body enter the tomb and they latter witnessed
an empty tomb.

Now, let us recap:
1) A virgin birth on one end
2)An empty tomb on the other end

It sounds like Jesus was a supernatural character.

Which is exactly what he bible says.

How about THAT.

Virgil

Oct 13, 2010, 10:08:56 PM10/13/10
In article <LcednVQrf9Bv4yjR...@earthlink.com>,
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:

> "Virgil" wrote in message

> >> He rose from the tomb, was seen by many witnesses and ascended
> >> up into heaven (where Budikka doesn't want to go). He also said He
> >> would return to this earth in power and great glory. I look forward to
> >> that soon coming Day.
> >

> > How do we know that Jesus went 'up' instead of 'down'?
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "He was taken up to heaven after giving his chosen apostles further
> instructions
> through the Holy Spirit. During the forty days after his crucifixion, he
> appeared to
> the apostles from time to time, and he proved to them in many ways that he
> was
> actually alive. And he talked to them about the Kingdom of God.
>
> After thus instructing them, He was taken up into a cloud while they were
> watching,
> and they could no longer see him. As they strained to see him rising into
> heaven,
> two white-robed men suddenly stood among them.
>

> �Men of Galilee,� they said, �why are you standing here staring into heaven?

> Jesus has been taken from you into heaven, but someday he will return from

> heaven in the same way you saw him go!�

What were the guys who reported that smoking, and where can one get
more of it?

Virgil

Oct 13, 2010, 10:09:45 PM10/13/10
In article <qu6dna5nvtSt4ijR...@earthlink.com>,
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:

> "DanielSan" wrote in message

> > Andrew wrote:

> >> He rose from the tomb, was seen by many witnesses and ascended
> >> up into heaven (where Budikka doesn't want to go). He also said He
> >> would return to this earth in power and great glory. I look forward to
> >> that soon coming Day.
> >

> > How do you know this happened?
>
> There was a multitude of witnesses, and an empty tomb.

Who says?

Virgil

Oct 13, 2010, 10:13:02 PM10/13/10
In article <RsCdnSHKVvEHGyjR...@earthlink.com>,
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:

> "Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)" wrote in message
> > Andrew wrote:

> >> There was a multitude of witnesses, and an empty tomb.
> >

> > Now what normally happens with witness reports of, oh I dunno, car
> > accidents for example? There are usually many different
> > perspectives on what really happened, and then there is the truth which is
> > not always determined in the end (although engineers
> > can often make some educated guesses). These witnesses are all credible,
> > but for whatever reason they end up describing a
> > variety of things, and sometimes in conflicting orders of occurrence.
> >
> > In short, the claims of witness testimony is questionable (and since
> > witness statements are not a form of democracy, rather they
> > can be contagious in a way that influences the perceptions of other
> > witnesses, more witness accounts doesn't necessarily improve
> > anyone's credibility).
>

> Then there's the testimony of the angels, and the empty tomb.

Angels are incapable of testifying. And eyewitness accounts have often
led to the conviction for rape or murder of those whom objective
physical evidence has later exonerated, so is untrustworthy.

Virgil

Oct 13, 2010, 10:15:27 PM10/13/10
In article <ddmbb6119hkjt2lgb...@4ax.com>,
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:29:26 -0400, Ralph <mmma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On 10/12/2010 7:20 PM, Andrew wrote:
> >> "Budikka666" wrote in message

> >> Jesus saith unto him, according to thy
> >> word so shall it be done unto thee.
> >>

> >Is that what Jesus said? How do you know that? Are the words in John the
> >words of Jesus? Are the words in the synoptics the words of Jesus? Since
> >the ideas expressed in John are diametrically opposed to the synoptics
> >it is evident that Jesus lied in one of them or the writers used their
> >own ideas as to what Jesus said.
>
> They are as man that was there heard them.

Eyewitness (and earwitness or hearsay) testimony has frequently
convicted for serious crimes those who by conclusive objective evidence
were later exhonerated, so it is untrustworthy.

Virgil

Oct 13, 2010, 10:17:43 PM10/13/10
In article <207cb6ljeqi273at8...@4ax.com>,
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:20:32 -0700, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
> wrote:
>
> >"Budikka666" wrote in message
> >
> >> even if it were proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that there is a
> >> heaven, I reject it and your god because the very last place I want
> >> to spend eternity is with people like you.
>
> >> Got it now? I've told you often enough.
> >> Budikka
>
> >Jesus saith unto him, according to thy
> >word so shall it be done unto thee.
>
> She's going to be real sorry for that wish.

If she is granted her wish not to spend eternity with the likes of
Dumbgucko. it may be that she will be the one in heaven, at least if
there actually is one.

DanielSan

Oct 13, 2010, 10:17:37 PM10/13/10

I read about a guy that saw duke killing three people yesterday when he
held up a bank.

Irrefutable proof!

And now you've read it, too, so that's corroborating evidence!

--
DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226
EAC Warden - Occam Asylum
"Some experts believe that God used something
like a nuclear bomb to destoy Sodom." --Jason

Virgil

Oct 13, 2010, 10:19:27 PM10/13/10
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:

> "duke" wrote in message news:207cb6ljeqi273at8...@4ax.com...

> >>Jesus saith unto him, according to thy
> >>word so shall it be done unto thee.
> >
> > She's going to be real sorry for that wish.
>
> For sure, when her final day comes.

Don't count too much on being one of the elect, Andrew.
The sin of such a pride may well damn you.

Virgil

Oct 13, 2010, 10:22:27 PM10/13/10
In article
<cc02c9f7-3420-447c...@i5g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

And if those alleged soldiers did not see Jesus leaving the tomb, they
were probably just sleeping it off while his body was removed.

But in any event, such hearsay evidence is not conclusive.

Pepsi Is Evil

Oct 13, 2010, 10:39:41 PM10/13/10
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:
>"Budikka666" wrote in message news:f4a59cc6-90e3-4a30...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
>> even if it were proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that there is a
>> heaven, I reject it and your god because the very last place I want
>> to spend eternity is with people like you.
>> Got it now? I've told you often enough.
>Jesus saith unto him, according to thy word so shall it be done unto thee.

I wish to fuck Sigourney Weaver. So say it be written, so say it be done.

---
Does belief in astrology cause stupidity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
How about voting for the ever-popular write-in candidate "Fuck Me!"

Pepsi Is Evil

Oct 13, 2010, 10:40:31 PM10/13/10
Don Kresch <spam...@spamcatch.com> wrote:

> Saith? This is 2010, not 16fucking11.

What, you don't like past tense past tense? LOL.

Pepsi Is Evil

Oct 13, 2010, 10:43:04 PM10/13/10
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:

>He rose from the tomb, was seen by many witnesses and ascended
>up into heaven (where Budikka doesn't want to go). He also said He
>would return to this earth in power and great glory.

It also said that it would return *withing the life times of its followers*
which was some 2000 years ago.

>I look forward to that soon coming Day.

That boat sailed, idiot. You missed it. It's been back and gone again
already.

Pepsi Is Evil

Oct 13, 2010, 10:44:18 PM10/13/10
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:
>"DanielSan" wrote in message news:Gq2dnZY_KOD-qijR...@speakeasy.net...
>> How do you know this happened?
>There was a multitude of witnesses, and an empty tomb.

Damn, that means Wonder Woman is also a god! Her tomb is also empty!

What, can't *any* fictional construct play that idiot game?

Uncle Vic

Oct 13, 2010, 11:51:59 PM10/13/10
One fine day in alt.atheism, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:

> "Virgil" wrote in message

>>> He rose from the tomb, was seen by many witnesses and ascended
>>> up into heaven (where Budikka doesn't want to go). He also said He

>>> would return to this earth in power and great glory. I look forward

>>> to that soon coming Day.
>>

>> How do we know that Jesus went 'up' instead of 'down'?
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "He was taken up to heaven after giving his chosen apostles further
> instructions through the Holy Spirit.

But how do we know he went "up"? Over here in the USA it would have been
"sideways".

> During the forty days after his
> crucifixion, he appeared to the apostles from time to time, and he
> proved to them in many ways that he was actually alive. And he talked
> to them about the Kingdom of God.

Who cares about that? That's the mythology. The question you're over-
answering concerning direction. In some parts of the world, Jesus went
"down". Was their version of "hell" up? Inquiring minds want to know.

> After thus instructing them, He was taken up

or down

> into a

Who cares? Religion is bullshit. I'm sorry you've been sucked into it.
Maybe some day you'll see the light.

Uncle Vic

Oct 13, 2010, 11:56:12 PM10/13/10
One fine day in alt.atheism, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:

> "Virgil" wrote in message

>> "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:
>>> "Budikka666" wrote in message
>>> m...

>>> Jesus saith
>>
>> Jesus, if ever there was one, is long since gone and saying nothing.
>
> He rose from the tomb, was seen by many

(biblical)

> witnesses and ascended
> up into

(biblical)

> heaven (where Budikka doesn't want to go).

Seriously, who would?

> He also said He
> would return to this earth in power and great glory.

Yup, and he's overshot the time frame, which indicates what he said was
written by religious bullshit artists with an agenda to control the
masses.

> I look forward to
> that soon coming Day.

Don't hold your breath.

DanielSan

Oct 13, 2010, 11:59:01 PM10/13/10

Looking at a globe, it appears that he would be heading "down" from the US.

Uncle Vic

Oct 14, 2010, 12:06:42 AM10/14/10

>>> He rose from the tomb, was seen by many witnesses and ascended
>>> up into heaven (where Budikka doesn't want to go). He also said He
>>> would return to this earth in power and great glory. I look forward
>>> to that soon coming Day.
>>

>> How do you know this happened?
>
> There was a multitude of witnesses, and an empty tomb.

Which you were able to visit? No. This is a biblestory. Not corroborated
by actual historical accounts. But I'll bet there were movies about it.
Yeah. Like there were movies about Jonas and the Whale. And the Exodus.
Like that makes the stories true. LOL.

Uncle Vic

Oct 14, 2010, 12:08:28 AM10/14/10
One fine day in alt.atheism, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:

>> Now what normally happens with witness reports of, oh I dunno, car
>> accidents for example? There are usually many different perspectives
>> on what really happened, and then there is the truth which is not
>> always determined in the end (although engineers can often make some
>> educated guesses). These witnesses are all credible, but for
>> whatever reason they end up describing a variety of things, and
>> sometimes in conflicting orders of occurrence.
>>
>> In short, the claims of witness testimony is questionable (and since
>> witness statements are not a form of democracy, rather they can be
>> contagious in a way that influences the perceptions of other
>> witnesses, more witness accounts doesn't necessarily improve
>> anyone's credibility).
>

> Then there's the testimony of the angels, and the empty tomb.

Got any evidence that angels exist?

Uncle Vic

Oct 14, 2010, 12:20:35 AM10/14/10
One fine day in alt.atheism, AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>> Hmm, an empty tomb. �It seems they lost a key witness.
>

> The Roman soldiers rolled the stone in front of the opening after they
> witnessed the body being put inside. They then stood stood guard the
> entire time.

There's no contemporary recorded history that confirms this. These are
bible stories. Which have the same historical values as Superman comic
books.

> They were there when the women came to prepare the body. Neither of
> them mentioned anything about the stone being moved and the body being
> carried away.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Madman. You need evidence to back up this
dumb story. You don't have any. All you have is what is written in the
bible.

> So, they witnessed the body enter the tomb and they latter witnessed
> an empty tomb.

Names. Do you have the names of these witnesses? NO. You do not! We,
those who you are witnessing to, must take your testimony as word of
mouth. I, for one, don't believe you. Now what are you going to do
about that?

I know what you're going to do about that. It's what all christer
witnesses do. You're going to threaten me with eternal suffering in some
burning hell. Do you really think I care? That is YOUR religion
talking, and I don't believe in YOUR religion. You'll still insist I
will somehow go to your hell. But you fail to realize that what you say
is only a BELIEF. Yours, not mine.

So if you say I'm going to hell, I can say with equal gusto, FUCK YOU.

Uncle Vic

Oct 14, 2010, 12:25:16 AM10/14/10
One fine day in alt.atheism, DanielSan <dani...@speakeasy.net> wrote:

>>> "He was taken up to heaven after giving his chosen apostles further
>>> instructions through the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> But how do we know he went "up"? Over here in the USA it would have
>> been "sideways".
>
> Looking at a globe, it appears that he would be heading "down" from
> the US.

Close enough. I've always wondered how all men (not women?) would see him
coming in clouds, from "up" to "down" at the same time. One of my
christian friends asked me if I'd ever heard of the concept of cable TV.
Holy bullshit, Batman!

DanielSan

Oct 14, 2010, 12:28:01 AM10/14/10
On 10/13/2010 9:25 PM, Uncle Vic wrote:

>>> But how do we know he went "up"? Over here in the USA it would have
>>> been "sideways".
>>
>> Looking at a globe, it appears that he would be heading "down" from
>> the US.
>>

> Close enough. I've always wondered how all men (not women?) would see him
> coming in clouds, from "up" to "down" at the same time. One of my
> christian friends asked me if I'd ever heard of the concept of cable TV.
> Holy bullshit, Batman!

Well, it's quite simple. He'll come down in a billion pieces all over
the entire world whereupon he'll merge together, all liquid-metal like,
like the T-1000.

Uncle Vic

Oct 14, 2010, 12:42:44 AM10/14/10
One fine day in alt.atheism, DanielSan <dani...@speakeasy.net> wrote:

>>> Looking at a globe, it appears that he would be heading "down" from
>>> the US.
>>>

>> Close enough. I've always wondered how all men (not women?) would
>> see him coming in clouds, from "up" to "down" at the same time. One
>> of my christian friends asked me if I'd ever heard of the concept of
>> cable TV. Holy bullshit, Batman!
>
> Well, it's quite simple. He'll come down in a billion pieces all over
> the entire world whereupon he'll merge together, all liquid-metal
> like, like the T-1000.

Our Governator will be proud.

Yap

Oct 14, 2010, 12:49:37 AM10/14/10
On 14 Okt, 03:52, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:20:32 -0700, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net>
> wrote:
>
> >"Budikka666" wrote in messagenews:f4a59cc6-90e3-4a30...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

> >> even if it were proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that there is a
> >> heaven, I reject it and your god because the very last place I want
> >> to spend eternity is with people like you.
> >> Got it now?  I've told you often enough.
> >> Budikka
> >Jesus saith unto him, according to thy
> >word so shall it be done unto thee.
>
> She's going to be real sorry for that wish.
Sorry for what?
It is the weak and coward heart of yours and Andrew that you fear your
own imagination.

> The dukester, American-American
> *****
> "The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
> Pope Paul VI
> *****

Yap

Oct 14, 2010, 12:52:37 AM10/14/10
On 14 Okt, 07:02, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "duke" wrote in messagenews:207cb6ljeqi273at8...@4ax.com...

> >>Jesus saith unto him, according to thy
> >>word so shall it be done unto thee.
>
> > She's going to be real sorry for that wish.
>
> For sure, when her final day comes.
However much you wish, there is no nothing in all the dying days of
all human.....there is no such a thing as heven or hell.

> "Then the king said to the servants, 'Bind him hand and foot,
>  take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will
>  be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'"
>                                                               ~ Matthew 22:13
See, the King ruled by fear....but we see no reality in modern times.

Yap

Oct 14, 2010, 12:55:26 AM10/14/10
On 14 Okt, 07:31, Ralph <mmman...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 10/13/2010 6:14 AM, Andrew wrote:

> >> Now what normally happens with witness reports of, oh I dunno, car  accidents for example?  There are usually many different
> >> perspectives on  what really happened, and then there is the truth which is not always  determined in the end (although engineers
> >> can often make some educated  guesses).  These witnesses are all credible, but for whatever reason they  end up describing a
> >> variety of things, and sometimes in conflicting orders  of occurrence.
>
> >> In short, the claims of witness testimony is questionable (and since  witness statements are not a form of democracy, rather they
> >> can be  contagious in a way that influences the perceptions of other witnesses,  more witness accounts doesn't necessarily improve
> >> anyone's credibility).
>
> > Then there's the testimony of the angels, and the empty tomb.
>
> The human man named Jesus never saw a tomb and there are no angels.

Oh, no....his angels appeared all the time whenever he knock his head
hard with his bible book, rather than stars.

Devils Advocaat

Oct 14, 2010, 2:00:08 AM10/14/10

Lets examine this properly.

You have a young woman, who is pregnant and makes up a story about a
miraculous visitation to explain it.

And why would she do that I wonder?

Because sex outside of marriage was a sin, punishable if I am not
mistaken by stoning, for both the woman and the man in question.

Remember the word virgin in Greek can also mean a woman who is of
marriageable age and not just a woman who hasn't had sex.

An empty tomb, and a bunch of guards who claim they didn't see
anything.

Sounds to me like they were paid off by grave robbers who took the
body for its alleged healing properties.

> Which is exactly what he bible says.

So you take the information from the Bible to prove the Bible to be
true.

Now that is a clever trick.

> How about THAT.

It is loading more messages.