Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Archaeological Verification: Yes. Abraham Existed

閲覧: 7 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/13 6:02:312010/07/13
To:
King Shishak of Egypt fought against Jerusalem (in 918 B.C.) and he
took away the treasures of the Jewish Temple. (see 1Kings 14:25-26)

Shishak then instructed his artisans to carve a picture of himself
defeating the Asiatics in the presence of the Egyptian god Amon, and
presenting various defeated Israelite towns or localities before the
god.

Some of the towns and areas that were attacked were Esdraelon,
Transjordan, and the hills of Israel and Judah (and even Edom).

Discovered was an intriguing reference to "the Field of Abraham," in
the Hebron area.

This is the first time that a source outside the Bible confirms that
patriarch's connection with a location in Palestine.

(ref: Evidence That Demands a Verdict, Vol. II, revised, by Josh
McDowell, Here's Life Publishers, 1981, p.80-81)

IAAH

未読、
2010/07/13 8:29:242010/07/13

Okay, read all that, expecting to see this
"verification". It isn't there.

What's with the lying?

--

"Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is
rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon;

raven1

未読、
2010/07/13 9:07:292010/07/13
To:
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 03:02:31 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
<allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>King Shishak of Egypt fought against Jerusalem (in 918 B.C.) and he
>took away the treasures of the Jewish Temple. (see 1Kings 14:25-26)
>
>Shishak then instructed his artisans to carve a picture of himself
>defeating the Asiatics in the presence of the Egyptian god Amon, and
>presenting various defeated Israelite towns or localities before the
>god.
>
>Some of the towns and areas that were attacked were Esdraelon,
>Transjordan, and the hills of Israel and Judah (and even Edom).
>
>Discovered was an intriguing reference to "the Field of Abraham," in
>the Hebron area.
>
>This is the first time that a source outside the Bible confirms that
>patriarch's connection with a location in Palestine.

Fascinating. What do you think this proves beyond that someone named a
place "the Field of Abraham"? And how does this connect to the
Biblical figure? "Abraham" is hardly an uncommon Jewish name.

Caranx latus

未読、
2010/07/13 9:23:082010/07/13

Holy cow! A Google search for "Avraham" returns approximately
1,820,000 results! Proof positive that the patriarch Abraham existed
and was exactly as described in the Bible! </sarcasm>

Mark K Bilbo

未読、
2010/07/13 9:52:532010/07/13

Anne Rice's vampire novels are so accurate a portrayal of New Orleans,
fans were able to find a specific *tree* that was significant in one of
the books.

Hence, vampires are real...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

-- Karen Walker

Caranx latus

未読、
2010/07/13 10:00:182010/07/13

Holy cow! A famous battle was fought on the Plains of Abraham outside
Quebec City in September 1759 between the English and French! Proof
positive that the patriarch Abraham existed, that he was born Abram,
that he married Sarah, had a nephew Lot, had a son Isaac that God
commanded him to murder, and that Islam is the One True Religion! </
sarcasm>

Davej

未読、
2010/07/13 10:16:312010/07/13
To:
On Jul 13, 5:02 am, AllSeeing-Idiot <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> [...]

> (ref: Evidence That Demands a Verdict, Vol. II, revised, by Josh
> McDowell, Here's Life Publishers, 1981, p.80-81)

Read Exodus 20-31. Learn how God almighty needed to make rules for
cattle falling into pits. God even explains how you can sell your
daughter into servitude. This stuff is utter bullshit! You'd have to
be an idiot to take it seriously!

Ken

未読、
2010/07/13 10:35:212010/07/13
To:
On Jul 13, 7:16 am, Davej <galt...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> This stuff is utter bullshit! You'd have to
> be an idiot to take it seriously!

And ASSman is!

Devils Advocaat

未読、
2010/07/13 11:00:072010/07/13

The names of Sam, Frodo, Merry and Pippin, along with the names of
many other Hobbits are found in documents other than J R R Tolkein's
"Lord of the Rings"

And place names such as Bywater, Hobbiton, Underhill and others can be
found on maps of the United Kingdom.

So Hobbits and the Shire really existed.

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/13 11:29:062010/07/13
To:
> Biblical figure? "Abraham" is hardly an uncommon Jewish name.- Hide quoted text -

Because "the field of Abraham" is mentioned in the bible.

Now there is independent evidence outside the bible for that field.

Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt!

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/13 11:38:272010/07/13
To:
> sarcasm>- Hide quoted text -

Such utter nonsense.

Complete and unadulterated nonsense. That is the only way to describe
some of these responses. Didn't any of you go to school? Tell your
parents the school needs to give them a refund.

There is a direct correlation to "The field of Abraham" mentioned in
the bible,( which happened to be in HEBRON), to this archaeological
evidence that is located where?

IN HEBRON

The time frames match too.

How about that?

Or perhaps you found a way to move Quebec City to a different part of
the planet during a different time period in history?

heh... you guys are hysterical with your denial

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/13 11:39:232010/07/13
To:
> So Hobbits and the Shire really existed.- Hide quoted text -

See my response to Caranx.

Are you guys retarded or something?

Jimbo

未読、
2010/07/13 12:33:342010/07/13
To:
On Jul 13, 6:02 am, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> King Shishak of Egypt fought against Jerusalem (in 918 B.C.) and he
> took away the treasures of the Jewish Temple. (see 1Kings 14:25-26)
>
> Shishak then instructed his artisans to carve a picture of himself
> defeating the Asiatics in the presence of the Egyptian god Amon, and
> presenting various defeated Israelite towns or localities before the
> god.
>
> Some of the towns and areas that were attacked were Esdraelon,
> Transjordan, and the hills of Israel and Judah (and even Edom).
>
> Discovered was an intriguing reference to "the Field of Abraham," in
> the Hebron area.

lol! The name "Abraham" was a common name.

> This is the first time that a source outside the Bible confirms that
> patriarch's connection with a location in Palestine.

Except it doesn't confirm anything except that some guy named Abraham
existed, and he owned a field, it doesn't connect that Abraham to your
bible, nor that field to the biblical Abraham. Again, your assertion
lacks any objective evidence whatsoever.

Jimbo

未読、
2010/07/13 12:34:182010/07/13

Actually, as the myth goes, the field in question was called "The
Field of Machpelah", from whom Abraham is alleged to purchase the
field after his alleged wife lived an alleged 127 years and allegedly
died. Abraham allegedly buried her in the Cave of the Patriarchs
(also known as the Cave of Machpelah) near Hebron.

No where in the bible does it mention a "Field of Abraham".

So, why are you lying, Unseeing Idiot?

Jimbo

未読、
2010/07/13 12:35:032010/07/13
To:
> heh... you guys are hysterical with your denial- Hide quoted text -

Jimbo

未読、
2010/07/13 12:35:362010/07/13

Which is pretty much all you post.

Mark Evans

未読、
2010/07/13 12:42:372010/07/13

It does not prove that a guy named Abraham owned the land in question,
it just proves that somehow his name was attached to it. It might
even be where someone named Abraham was killed or buried or gave a
speech. Or it could have been named after the mythic Abe long after
his supposed life. Or, to use Maddie's logic, it might have been
named after Abraham Lincoln by an exceptionally acute seer.

Mark Evans

Jimbo

未読、
2010/07/13 12:43:582010/07/13
To:
On Jul 13, 12:42 pm, Mark Evans <markevans1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 12:33 pm, Jimbo <ckdbig...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 13, 6:02 am, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
>
> > > King Shishak of Egypt fought against Jerusalem (in 918 B.C.) and he
> > > took away the treasures of the Jewish Temple. (see 1Kings 14:25-26)
>
> > > Shishak then instructed his artisans to carve a picture of himself
> > > defeating the Asiatics in the presence of the Egyptian god Amon, and
> > > presenting various defeated Israelite towns or localities before the
> > > god.
>
> > > Some of the towns and areas that were attacked were Esdraelon,
> > > Transjordan, and the hills of Israel and Judah (and even Edom).
>
> > > Discovered was an intriguing reference to "the Field of Abraham," in
> > > the Hebron area.
>
> > lol!  The name "Abraham" was a common name.
>
> > > This is the first time that a source outside the Bible confirms that
> > > patriarch's connection with a location in Palestine.
>
> > Except it doesn't confirm anything except that some guy named Abraham
> > existed, and he owned a field, it doesn't connect that Abraham to your
> > bible, nor that field to the biblical Abraham.  Again, your assertion
> > lacks any objective evidence whatsoever.
>
> It does not prove that a guy named Abraham owned the land in question,
> it just proves that somehow his name was attached to it.

True.

> It might
> even be where someone named Abraham was killed or buried or gave a
> speech.  Or it could have been named after the mythic Abe long after
> his supposed life.  Or, to use Maddie's logic, it might have been
> named after Abraham Lincoln by an exceptionally acute seer.
>

> Mark Evans- Hide quoted text -

LOL!

JohnN

未読、
2010/07/13 12:52:562010/07/13
To:
On Jul 13, 6:02 am, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

Now I've seen Smoked Ham, and I've heard of Country Ham, and I know my
grocer sells Canned Ham, and I've even eaten Sliced Ham. But, I have
never seen no Abra Ham.

JohnN

Uncle Vic

未読、
2010/07/13 13:00:142010/07/13
To:
One fine day in alt.atheism, AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

HO!<whack!>

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

"You don't even know what is a vague prophecies and what is a clear one!"
--Frankie Lee 7/6/10

Uncle Vic

未読、
2010/07/13 13:05:062010/07/13
To:
One fine day in alt.atheism, AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>> Fascinating. What do you think this proves beyond that someone named
>> a place "the Field of Abraham"? And how does this connect to the
>> Biblical figure? "Abraham" is hardly an uncommon Jewish name.- Hide
>> quote
> d text -

> Because "the field of Abraham" is mentioned in the bible.

Of course! That's the field they were talking about when they said "Build
it and they will come", isn't it?

> Now there is independent evidence outside the bible for that field.
>
> Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt!

Your magic spells are still not working.

Uncle Vic

未読、
2010/07/13 13:35:532010/07/13
To:
One fine day in alt.atheism, AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>> > Holy cow! A Google search for "Avraham" returns approximately
>> > 1,820,000 results! Proof positive that the patriarch Abraham existed
>> > and was exactly as described in the Bible! </sarcasm>
>>
>> Holy cow! A famous battle was fought on the Plains of Abraham outside
>> Quebec City in September 1759 between the English and French! Proof
>> positive that the patriarch Abraham existed, that he was born Abram,
>> that he married Sarah, had a nephew Lot, had a son Isaac that God
>> commanded him to murder, and that Islam is the One True Religion!
>> </sarcasm>
>

> Such utter nonsense.

Of course it is, as is your post.

Do you know what the word *sarcasm* means?

Caranx latus

未読、
2010/07/13 13:39:122010/07/13
To:
> Such utter nonsense.

Precisely. I'm surprised you understood that.

> Complete and unadulterated nonsense. That is the only way to describe
> some of these responses. Didn't any of you go to school? Tell your
> parents the school needs to give them a refund.
>
> There is a direct correlation to "The field of Abraham" mentioned in
> the bible,( which happened to be in HEBRON), to this archaeological
> evidence that is located where?
>
>  IN HEBRON

Terrific! This "field of Abraham" which you said is mentioned in the
Egyptian writings... how do we know that this Abraham is the patriarch
rather than someone else of the same name.

> The time frames match too.
>
> How about that?

Surely that isn't right, though, is it? Shishak would have been
through the area well after the patriarch, wouldn't he?

> Or perhaps you found a way to move Quebec City to a different part of
> the planet during a different time period in history?
>
> heh... you guys are hysterical with your denial

I'm not in denial. All that I want *you* to do is to someone connect
the dots with something other than wishful thinking.

Uncle Vic

未読、
2010/07/13 13:41:032010/07/13
To:
One fine day in alt.atheism, AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>> The names of Sam, Frodo, Merry and Pippin, along with the names of
>> many other Hobbits are found in documents other than J R R Tolkein's
>> "Lord of the Rings"
>>
>> And place names such as Bywater, Hobbiton, Underhill and others can be
>> found on maps of the United Kingdom.
>>
>> So Hobbits and the Shire really existed.

> See my response to Caranx.
>
> Are you guys retarded or something?

You're getting spanked, Madman. We're making fun of you and the
"evidence" you post that you think is supposed to convince thinking people,
when it only convinces those who already believe.

Now pull down your pants...

HO! <whack!>

Caranx latus

未読、
2010/07/13 13:42:092010/07/13
To:
> See my response to Caranx.
>
> Are you guys retarded or something?

No, we're not. That's the problem. You present "arguments" in which
the conclusions are connected to the premises only with huge leaps of
wishful thinking, and you expect these to be somehow convincing.
Connect the dots more tightly, and you'll find support.

Sapient Fridge

未読、
2010/07/13 13:44:302010/07/13
To:
In message <8a39dl...@mid.individual.net>, Mark K Bilbo
<gm...@com.mkbilbo> writes

>On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 03:02:31 -0700, AllSeeing-I wrote:
>
>> King Shishak of Egypt fought against Jerusalem (in 918 B.C.) and he took
>> away the treasures of the Jewish Temple. (see 1Kings 14:25-26)
>>
>> Shishak then instructed his artisans to carve a picture of himself
>> defeating the Asiatics in the presence of the Egyptian god Amon, and
>> presenting various defeated Israelite towns or localities before the
>> god.
>>
>> Some of the towns and areas that were attacked were Esdraelon,
>> Transjordan, and the hills of Israel and Judah (and even Edom).
>>
>> Discovered was an intriguing reference to "the Field of Abraham," in the
>> Hebron area.
>>
>> This is the first time that a source outside the Bible confirms that
>> patriarch's connection with a location in Palestine.
>>

>> (ref: Evidence That Demands a Verdict, Vol. II, revised, by Josh
>> McDowell, Here's Life Publishers, 1981, p.80-81)
>
>Anne Rice's vampire novels are so accurate a portrayal of New Orleans,
>fans were able to find a specific *tree* that was significant in one of
>the books.
>
>Hence, vampires are real...

London's King's Cross station has a platform 9 3/4:

http://www.crypto.com/photos/misc/platform9.75.html

Therefore Harry Potter and Hogwarts are real...
--
sapient_...@spamsights.org ICQ #17887309 * Save the net *
Grok: http://spam.abuse.net http://www.cauce.org * nuke a spammer *

Devils Advocaat

未読、
2010/07/13 13:51:192010/07/13

I suspect that this is an example of how for maddy anecdotal evidence
fits his preconditioned concepts and therefore must be true.

raven1

未読、
2010/07/13 13:57:202010/07/13

Again, so what? There's plenty of independent evidence outside the
Bible for Jerusalem, too. What's your point?

Caranx latus

未読、
2010/07/13 14:12:332010/07/13

That's exactly right. Anecdote A (which is true) can be supported by
highly selective interpretations of anecdotes B, C, and D, therefore
anecdote A must be true. [M]adape just can't see that that's what he's
doing.

Syd M.

未読、
2010/07/13 15:26:442010/07/13
To:
On Jul 13, 11:29 am, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

And your not just an idiot, your smug about being one.

PDW

SkyEyes

未読、
2010/07/13 15:31:052010/07/13

So what? The Plain of Troy is mentioned in the Iliad, and by gum,
when Schliemann found Troy, it had a plain, right where Homer said it
would be.

Therefore, the Greek gods are real.

I recommend to you, once again, Joseph Campbell's four-volume work
_The Masks of God_, in which he leads you by the hand through the
process by which myths are made in every culture. Learn something, it
won't kill you.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

panam...@hotmail.com

未読、
2010/07/13 15:31:042010/07/13
To:
On Jul 13, 6:02 am, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> King Shishak of Egypt fought against Jerusalem (in 918 B.C.) and he
> took away the treasures of the Jewish Temple. (see 1Kings 14:25-26)
>
> Shishak then instructed his artisans to carve a picture of himself
> defeating the Asiatics in the presence of the Egyptian god Amon, and
> presenting various defeated Israelite towns or localities before the
> god.
>
> Some of the towns and areas that were attacked were Esdraelon,
> Transjordan, and the hills of Israel and Judah (and even Edom).
>
> Discovered was an intriguing reference to "the Field of Abraham," in
> the Hebron area.
>
> This is the first time that a source outside the Bible confirms that
> patriarch's connection with a location in Palestine.
>
> (ref: Evidence That Demands a Verdict, Vol. II, revised, by Josh
> McDowell, Here's Life Publishers, 1981, p.80-81)

And because New York really exists, I suppose that Spider-Man does as
well.

The only thing you've "verified" is that you're a complete idiot.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

MarkA

未読、
2010/07/13 16:51:142010/07/13

People must be very different on your planet. Here on Earth, people tend
to embellish and exaggerate stories with each re-telling. It makes them
"better" for making the desired point, plus a lot more entertaining and
interesting. That's why eye witness accounts, even just a few days old,
are virtually worthless for trying to determine what actually happened.

--
MarkA

If you can read this, you can stop reading now.

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/13 18:10:272010/07/13

The same is happening here. The field of Abraham is mentioned in the
bible like the Plain of Troy is mentioned in the Iliad..... and by gum-
it... the archaeologists discovered independent evidence for such a
field, ---just like when Schliemann found Troy.

> Therefore, the Greek gods are real.

They are real. The 12 Greek gods are the same as the 12 Sumerian gods.
The names are different because the languages are different.

> I recommend to you, once again, Joseph Campbell's four-volume work
> _The Masks of God_, in which he leads you by the hand through the
> process by which myths are made in every culture.  Learn something, it
> won't kill you.

I read over that garbage. He rationalizes away the truth. Why? Because
he, like you, simply does not want to believe there was a creator.

There are too many independent cultures arranging from the Egyptians,
to the Sumerians, to the Myans, (way on the other side of the planet),
that are all singing the same toon.

They ALL say there was a creator.

Only one in extreme denial would ignore such a large body of evidence.

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/13 18:11:492010/07/13
To:
> So, why are you lying, Unseeing Idiot?- Hide quoted text -

Guess what

If Abraham bought the field then it is now "The Field of Abraham"

How about THAT

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/13 18:31:032010/07/13

How? Abraham was famous in that area.

He defeated several armies himself with just 300 men.

The Pharaoh begged him to leave and even gave him riches to do so.
Why. Because he was scared to death of Abraham's God. Our God.

He is even written about in the Persian traditions. He is even famous
in India for goodness sake.

So if anything refers to 'Abraham' in the middle east more then 2000
years ago, the chances are quite high it is the biblical Abraham.

Add to this the fact that the field was discovered in just the right
geographical location and in just the right time period, ---it becomes
plain to see this was Abraham's plot.

This type of evidence would stand in a court of law.

> > The time frames match too.
>
> > How about that?
>
> Surely that isn't right, though, is it? Shishak would have been
> through the area well after the patriarch, wouldn't he?

They were looking for artifacts involving Shishak and discovered the
reference to Abraham by chance.

> > Or perhaps you found a way to move Quebec City to a different part of
> > the planet during a different time period in history?
>
> > heh... you guys are hysterical with your denial
>
> I'm not in denial. All that I want *you* to do is to someone connect

> the dots with something other than wishful thinking.- Hide quoted text -

There may never be hard evidence Caranx. The dates are too old.

However, this is some petty strong circumstantial evidence.

Strong enough where one could safely assume the historical and
biblical documents are correct and Abraham's field existed. Which
would mean Abraham existed.

You accept circumstantial evidence for evolution. Why not for things
such as this?

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/13 18:32:082010/07/13
To:
> to embellish and exaggerate stories with each re-telling.[cut]

Which is why people believe the OUTRageous fish tale of evolution

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/13 18:33:432010/07/13
To:
On Jul 13, 12:41 pm, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:

> One fine day in alt.atheism, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
>

> >> The names of Sam, Frodo, Merry and Pippin, along with the names of
> >> many other Hobbits are found in documents other than J R R Tolkein's
> >> "Lord of the Rings"
>
> >> And place names such as Bywater, Hobbiton, Underhill and others can be
> >> found on maps of the United Kingdom.
>
> >> So Hobbits and the Shire really existed.
>
> > See my response to Caranx.
>
> > Are you guys retarded or something?
>
> You're getting spanked, Madman.  We're making fun of you and the
> "evidence" you post that you think is supposed to convince thinking people,
> when it only convinces those who already believe.
>
> Now pull down your pants...
>
> HO! <whack!>

heh..

The only one taking an ass wooping is you guys.

HO! <whack!>
HO! <whack!>
HO! <whack!>
HO! <whack!>
HO! <whack!>
HO! <whack!>

Did I miss anyone?

yep!

HO! <whack!>

there. All done.

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/13 18:36:402010/07/13

Yet when it comes to evolution you guys get all warm and fuzzy
believing the stupidest stories. Such as fish becoming human because
of time and an elusive (but magical force) called natural selection.

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/13 18:37:362010/07/13

You can remain a complete dummy for the rest of your life. I do not
mind.

really.

skye...@yahoo.com

未読、
2010/07/13 18:44:312010/07/13

They are "real" only in the sense that there are characters in myth
that have their names. You are not supposing that they *actually
exist as beings*, are you?

> > I recommend to you, once again, Joseph Campbell's four-volume work
> > _The Masks of God_, in which he leads you by the hand through the
> > process by which myths are made in every culture.  Learn something, it
> > won't kill you.
>
> I read over that garbage. He rationalizes away the truth. Why? Because
> he, like you, simply does not want to believe there was a creator.

Actually, Joseph Campbell was a Roman Catholic, and quite fond of
religion in general. He had no brief against religion - he actually
thought it was a good thing. He was, however, something you are not:
an honest man, and a consummate scholar. He did the work. The only
reason you're casting aspersions on it (and him) is that he came to
inescapable conclusions that you don't like.

> There are too many independent cultures arranging from the Egyptians,
> to the Sumerians, to the Myans, (way on the other side of the planet),
> that are all singing the same toon.
>
> They ALL say there was a creator.

Yes. It was a *very* popular meme in the Stone and Bronze Ages. It
explained a lot, and humans are animals who are not comfortable
without explanations.

That does not make these explanations *factual*, however. Not to
mention the fact that the explanations differ wildly from one culture
to another in their particulars, so there's no question that they're
not telling the same story. It is *awfully* hard to reconcile the
Popul Vuh with the Genesis, [M]Addy, believe me. Been there, done
that. About the only thing they have in common is, "Duh...magic
happened. Erk."

> Only one in extreme denial would ignore such a large body of evidence.

Only one in denial would keep assuming that old texts written by men
with little or no knowledge of science, the explanations therein
depending entirely on *magic*, were "evidence."

Anybody could write anything in a book, and they *did*. Not
everything in books is *factual*. Grow up and get over it.

skye...@yahoo.com

未読、
2010/07/13 18:45:532010/07/13

Which, unlike your fairy tales, actually has hard evidence to support
it, no matter how much hand-waving you do to make that evidence go
away.

panam...@hotmail.com

未読、
2010/07/13 19:04:052010/07/13

Ridiculing the death cries of your insipid superstition doesn't make
me a dummy, any more than your ability to whine about your increasing
irrelevance makes you an archeaologist.

http://www.skeptictank.org/hs/iq_relig.htm

You can remain a theist for the rest of your life. I don't mind. In
the future, we'll need freaks like you to show our grandkids just how
screwed up things were "back in the day". You know, kind of like why
we make museums from things like Auschwitz and slave ships?

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

Caranx latus

未読、
2010/07/13 20:26:302010/07/13

"Elusive (but magical force)"? Are you kidding me? You *still* have no
idea what natural selection is?

Mark K Bilbo

未読、
2010/07/13 20:47:042010/07/13
To:
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:10:27 -0700, AllSeeing-I wrote:

> They ALL say there was a creator.
>
> Only one in extreme denial would ignore such a large body of evidence.

And when most of the human species believed the world was flat, was it?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"Arrogance has to be earned. Tell me what you've done
to earn yours."

- Dr. House

Mark K Bilbo

未読、
2010/07/13 20:50:372010/07/13
To:
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:33:43 -0700, AllSeeing-I wrote:

> The only one taking an ass wooping is you guys.

Delusional. Sad...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"If the Bible proves that God exists then comic books prove
the existence of Superman."

Tim Miller

未読、
2010/07/13 21:09:362010/07/13
To:
Mark K Bilbo wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:10:27 -0700, AllSeeing-I wrote:
>
>> They ALL say there was a creator.
>>
>> Only one in extreme denial would ignore such a large body of evidence.
>
> And when most of the human species believed the world was flat, was it?

You know, that pinhead STILL doesn't understand what "evidence" is.
OR that the reason his bible's stories were plagiarized was to make
it easier to assimilate the pagans...

Xtians... the original Borg.

harry k

未読、
2010/07/14 0:35:282010/07/14
To:
> Bible for Jerusalem, too. What's your point?- Hide quoted text -

Well, the sun is mentioned several times, we know the sun exists, ergo
in asseyes logic, that proves the bible is true. Another point is the
one on his head.

Harry K

Devils Advocaat

未読、
2010/07/14 0:49:052010/07/14

There is no magic involved in natural selection.

However if you want your supernatural creation to be real, then magic
would have to be involved.

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/14 3:16:172010/07/14
To:
> would have to be involved.- Hide quoted text -

yeah riiight!

Natural selection skips some species but morphs others into something
that is nothing like the original

iN dreams

maybe

Devils Advocaat

未読、
2010/07/14 3:19:312010/07/14

This post of yours really shows how little you understand about
natural selection.

Caranx latus

未読、
2010/07/14 7:23:532010/07/14
To:
> yeah riiight!
>
> Natural selection skips some species but morphs others into something
> that is nothing like the original
>
> iN dreams
>
> maybe

I agree. What you've described only happens in your dreams. Let me
know when you'd like to find out what natural selection actually is.
We can deal with that in between your EFL lessons.

Jimbo

未読、
2010/07/14 7:35:262010/07/14
To:
> fits his preconditioned concepts and therefore must be true.- Hide quoted text -

One of many such examples, unfortunately.

Jimbo

未読、
2010/07/14 7:39:572010/07/14
To:
> How about THAT- Hide quoted text -

Hebrews were highly traditional, when something got named, it rarely,
if ever, got renamed. The point is, you lied. No where, NO WHERE, in
the bible is the "Field of Abraham" mentioned.

So again, why are you lying? There are two choices here, either your
lied, or you're not very knowledgeable about the topic you are trying
to discuss. Which is it?

Jimbo

未読、
2010/07/14 7:40:302010/07/14

Unsupported assertion.

Jimbo

未読、
2010/07/14 7:41:022010/07/14
To:
On Jul 13, 6:33 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

> > > See my response to Caranx.
>
> > > Are you guys retarded or something?
>
> > You're getting spanked, Madman.  We're making fun of you and the
> > "evidence" you post that you think is supposed to convince thinking people,
> > when it only convinces those who already believe.
>
> > Now pull down your pants...
>
> > HO! <whack!>
>
> heh..
>
> The only one taking an ass wooping is you guys.

lol, you're delusional as well as ignorant.

Jimbo

未読、
2010/07/14 7:41:292010/07/14
To:
On Jul 13, 6:37 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

That would be you, non-seeing idiot.

Devils Advocaat

未読、
2010/07/14 9:30:292010/07/14

The field that Abraham bought, according to the Bible, was never
actually called "The Field of Abraham".

MarkA

未読、
2010/07/14 10:20:382010/07/14

Try to follow along, now. The "fish tale of evolution" is not a myth that
has been handed down over many generations. It is a theory that explains
what we see in the world around us, even if you don't personally like it.
If you've got a better one, we'd all love to hear it.

--
MarkA

If you can read this, you can stop reading now.

MarkA

未読、
2010/07/14 10:30:382010/07/14
To:
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:10:27 -0700, AllSeeing-I wrote:

> There are too many independent cultures arranging from the Egyptians,
> to the Sumerians, to the Myans, (way on the other side of the planet),
> that are all singing the same toon.
>

> They ALL say there was a creator.
>
> Only one in extreme denial would ignore such a large body of evidence.

The evidence to which you refer is evidence that people of different ages
and cultures all tend to fall prey to the same cognitive illusions. The
human brain is not a logic engine, and few people ever learn to distrust
the cognitive illusions that seem so compelling, yet fall apart on close
inspection.

There may very well be a Creator, but making it human-ish and wrapping it
in stories of burning bushes and virgin births are pretty obvious
marketing ploys.

raven1

未読、
2010/07/14 10:33:592010/07/14
To:
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:31:03 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
<allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>How? Abraham was famous in that area.
>
>He defeated several armies himself with just 300 men.
>
>The Pharaoh begged him to leave and even gave him riches to do so.
>Why. Because he was scared to death of Abraham's God. Our God.
>
>He is even written about in the Persian traditions. He is even famous
>in India for goodness sake.
>
>So if anything refers to 'Abraham' in the middle east more then 2000
>years ago, the chances are quite high it is the biblical Abraham.
>
>Add to this the fact that the field was discovered in just the right
>geographical location and in just the right time period, ---it becomes
>plain to see this was Abraham's plot.
>
>This type of evidence would stand in a court of law.

If you were pleading insanity, perhaps.

raven1

未読、
2010/07/14 10:35:422010/07/14
To:
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:33:43 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
<allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>The only one taking an ass wooping is you guys.

Why do so many loons take their cue from Monty Python's Black Knight?

Jimbo

未読、
2010/07/14 16:27:382010/07/14
To:
On Jul 14, 10:35 am, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:33:43 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
>
> <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> >The only one taking an ass wooping is you guys.
>
> Why do so many loons take their cue from Monty Python's Black Knight?

In a comedic setting, it's funny, but these idiots are serious.

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/14 17:13:162010/07/14
To:
> actually called "The Field of Abraham".- Hide quoted text -

You guys split hairs and nitpick over stuff that does not render the
original statement false. Which means you rationalize away the truth
on pointless points.

The archaeological evidence said it was the field of Abraham.

Abraham bought a field in the same area during that time frame. It is
not actually called "The Field of Abraham" in the bible, but when one
reads the story they can "get it".They can understand that Abraham
bought the field and it is now Abraham's field. So. How would others
that would leave behind archaeological evidence speak of this. They
would call it "The Field of Abraham" since he bought it and that is
exactly the type of evidence that was found.

Also. Abraham's caravan held the only Hebrews in existence at that
time. None of the Canaanites used the name Abraham.The name Abraham
was given to Abram by God. So the chances are he is the first one to
have it. None of his sons were named Abraham.

Any fool that just stepped off a banana boat can see that this
archaeological evidence refers to the biblical Abraham and the field
that he bought.

But you guys can remain dumb if you choose to do so. My feelings will
not be hurt.

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/14 17:14:382010/07/14

It is not hard evidence toots.

Evolution has to be infered from what little data there is.

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/14 17:23:552010/07/14

Yeah. You were created.

Maybe by superior aliens

Which happens to be the best explaination that fits the observation as
well as the recorded history

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/14 17:27:072010/07/14

The only relics there will be is when evolution ends up on the burn
pile of history. Which is just where all the other lies of history
have ended up

JohnN

未読、
2010/07/14 17:46:312010/07/14
To:
On Jul 13, 6:37 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 2:31 pm, panamfl...@hotmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Jul 13, 6:02 am, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
>
> > > King Shishak of Egypt fought against Jerusalem (in 918 B.C.) and he
> > > took away the treasures of the Jewish Temple. (see 1Kings 14:25-26)
>
> > > Shishak then instructed his artisans to carve a picture of himself
> > > defeating the Asiatics in the presence of the Egyptian god Amon, and
> > > presenting various defeated Israelite towns or localities before the
> > > god.
>
> > > Some of the towns and areas that were attacked were Esdraelon,
> > > Transjordan, and the hills of Israel and Judah (and even Edom).
>
> > > Discovered was an intriguing reference to "the Field of Abraham," in
> > > the Hebron area.
>
> > > This is the first time that a source outside the Bible confirms that
> > > patriarch's connection with a location in Palestine.
>
> > > (ref: Evidence That Demands a Verdict, Vol. II, revised, by Josh
> > > McDowell, Here's Life Publishers, 1981, p.80-81)
>
> > And because New York really exists, I suppose that Spider-Man does as
> > well.
>
> > The only thing you've "verified" is that you're a complete idiot.
>
> You can remain a complete dummy for the rest of your life. I do not
> mind.
>
> really.- Hide quoted text -

All Seeing I confirms Spiderman is real, sweet.

JohnN

JohnN

未読、
2010/07/14 17:47:472010/07/14
To:
On Jul 13, 11:39 am, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 10:00 am, Devils Advocaat <mankyg...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> > On 13 July, 11:02, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
>
> > > King Shishak of Egypt fought against Jerusalem (in 918 B.C.) and he
> > > took away the treasures of the Jewish Temple. (see 1Kings 14:25-26)
>
> > > Shishak then instructed his artisans to carve a picture of himself
> > > defeating the Asiatics in the presence of the Egyptian god Amon, and
> > > presenting various defeated Israelite towns or localities before the
> > > god.
>
> > > Some of the towns and areas that were attacked were Esdraelon,
> > > Transjordan, and the hills of Israel and Judah (and even Edom).
>
> > > Discovered was an intriguing reference to "the Field of Abraham," in
> > > the Hebron area.
>
> > > This is the first time that a source outside the Bible confirms that
> > > patriarch's connection with a location in Palestine.
>
> > > (ref: Evidence That Demands a Verdict, Vol. II, revised, by Josh
> > > McDowell, Here's Life Publishers, 1981, p.80-81)
>
> > The names of Sam, Frodo, Merry and Pippin, along with the names of
> > many other Hobbits are found in documents other than J R R Tolkein's
> > "Lord of the Rings"
>
> > And place names such as Bywater, Hobbiton, Underhill and others can be
> > found on maps of the United Kingdom.
>
> > So Hobbits and the Shire really existed.- Hide quoted text -

> See my response to Caranx.
>
> Are you guys retarded or something?- Hide quoted text -

Are you alowed to cross the street by yourself?

JohnN

Caranx latus

未読、
2010/07/14 18:01:162010/07/14

I've always found the religious tendency to burn heresies fascinating.
Deeply warped twisted, of course, but fascinating regardless.
[M]adape, if I recall correctly, someone else has already thrown
evolution onto a burn pile. Who was it now? ... I'm sure your research
skills will tell you the answer to that question. </sarcasm>

Ralph

未読、
2010/07/14 19:39:172010/07/14

I wish you could go to a college library and go to the 500 section and
let me know how little data there is. Oh, wait a minute, you couldn't
find a library if you tried.

Ralph

未読、
2010/07/14 19:40:462010/07/14

What an idiot! Especially tell me about recorded history.

Ralph

未読、
2010/07/14 20:00:202010/07/14

Not yet. When we are able to dispatch all of the gods to the scrap heap,
then we will close the book on the supernatural.

Uncle Vic

未読、
2010/07/14 21:14:292010/07/14
To:
One fine day in alt.atheism, AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>> > Which is why people believe the OUTRageous fish tale of evolution
>>
>> Try to follow along, now.  The "fish tale of evolution" is not a myth
>> that
>> has been handed down over many generations.  It is a theory that
>> explains
>> what we see in the world around us, even if you don't personally like
>> it. If you've got a better one, we'd all love to hear it.
>>

> Yeah. You were created.

Out of nothing? Isn't that the same as your problem with the origin of
life? (Hint - we don't know how life got started. How about we leave it
at that until we do?)

> Maybe by superior aliens
>
> Which happens to be the best explaination that fits the observation as
> well as the recorded history

If you can leave magic gods out of your explanation, what's the problem in
accepting what science is doing, which has backing objective evidence?

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

"You don't even know what is a vague prophecies and what is a clear one!"
--Frankie Lee 7/6/10

Uncle Vic

未読、
2010/07/14 21:15:472010/07/14

The insane believe they are normal, and everyone else is insane. Same
thing.

Mark K Bilbo

未読、
2010/07/14 23:43:072010/07/14
To:
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:13:16 -0700, AllSeeing-I wrote:

> You guys split hairs and nitpick over stuff that does not render the
> original statement false. Which means you rationalize away the truth on
> pointless points.

Can you say "projection"?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"How did you hurt your back? Running away from good taste?"

-- Karen Walker

Devils Advocaat

未読、
2010/07/15 0:38:102010/07/15

So you claim, but you have yet to present the actual archaeological
evidence in question.

> Abraham bought a field in the same area during that time frame. It is
> not actually called "The Field of Abraham" in the bible, but when one
> reads the story they can "get it".They can understand that Abraham
> bought the field and it is now Abraham's field. So. How would others
> that would leave behind archaeological evidence speak of this. They
> would call it "The Field of Abraham" since he bought it and that is
> exactly the type of evidence that was found.

The field in question was of no real significance other than,
according to the Bible, Abraham used it as a place of burial because
of the cave in it.

What puzzles me is why any Egyptian king would want to attack such a
place, and consider the deed worthy of recording.

Care to elaborate on that maddy?

> Also. Abraham's caravan held the only Hebrews in existence at that
> time.

Have you any evidence to support this assertion?

> None of the Canaanites used the name Abraham.

Have you any evidence to support this assertion?

> The name Abraham
> was given to Abram by God.

Have you any evidence to support this assertion?

> So the chances are he is the first one to
> have it.

Have you any evidence to support this assertion?

> None of his sons were named Abraham.

Oh look a pointless point :P

> Any fool that just stepped off a banana boat can see that this
> archaeological evidence refers to the biblical Abraham and the field
> that he bought.

Wishful thinking on your part as you have not seen or presented the
evidence you are talking about.

MarkA

未読、
2010/07/15 2:00:272010/07/15

OK, how about filling in some of the details, as the biologists have been
doing for 150 years with the TOE? Bald assertions do not a better theory
make.

MarkA

未読、
2010/07/15 2:05:582010/07/15

You sound like the kind of person who would also dismiss the hard work of
thousands of climate scientists over decades by proclaiming "it's all
bullshit", without having the slightest understanding of the theories
involved.

What's the difference between the hard work of thousands of scientists
studying the Universe for hundreds of years versus the hard work of
thousands of clerics studying the relationship between man and God? The
answer is that the scientists actually have something to study.

Caranx latus

未読、
2010/07/15 19:00:432010/07/15
To:
On Jul 13, 6:02 am, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> King Shishak of Egypt fought against Jerusalem (in 918 B.C.) and he
> took away the treasures of the Jewish Temple. (see 1Kings 14:25-26)
>
> Shishak then instructed his artisans to carve a picture of himself
> defeating the Asiatics in the presence of the Egyptian god Amon, and
> presenting various defeated Israelite towns or localities before the
> god.
>
> Some of the towns and areas that were attacked were Esdraelon,
> Transjordan, and the hills of Israel and Judah (and even Edom).
>
> Discovered was an intriguing reference to "the Field of Abraham," in
> the Hebron area.
>
> This is the first time that a source outside the Bible confirms that
> patriarch's connection with a location in Palestine.
>
> (ref: Evidence That Demands a Verdict, Vol. II, revised, by Josh
> McDowell, Here's Life Publishers, 1981, p.80-81)

I should have known... should have known... should have known...

From <http://fontes.lstc.edu/~rklein/Doc6/dsmyth.htm>:

--- begin quote ---
The eleven rows of Sheshonq's list of conquests is divided into three
main sections, differentiated geographically. The apparent reference
to David occurs in the second block of rows which are sites in south
Judah and the Negev. Another name in this row is "the Terrain of
Tilwan (or Tilon)." So "the Heights of David" seems to follow this
structure. However, for a long time scholars thought they also saw a
"field of Abraham" in the list but that is now rejected.
Interpretations are far from certain.
--- end quote ---

This is less decisive than I'd like. I'll keep searching for something
better.

Seon

未読、
2010/07/15 20:40:532010/07/15

"AllSeeing-I" <allse...@usa.com> wrote in message

> King Shishak of Egypt fought against Jerusalem (in 918 B.C.) and he
> took away the treasures of the Jewish Temple. (see 1Kings 14:25-26)
>
> Shishak then instructed his artisans to carve a picture of himself
> defeating the Asiatics in the presence of the Egyptian god Amon, and
> presenting various defeated Israelite towns or localities before the
> god.
>
> Some of the towns and areas that were attacked were Esdraelon,
> Transjordan, and the hills of Israel and Judah (and even Edom).
>
> Discovered was an intriguing reference to "the Field of Abraham," in
> the Hebron area.
>
> This is the first time that a source outside the Bible confirms that
> patriarch's connection with a location in Palestine.

Many people were called Abraham...

Seon

未読、
2010/07/15 20:42:272010/07/15

> On Jul 13, 11:34 am, Jimbo <ckdbig...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Because "the field of Abraham" is mentioned in the bible.
>>
>> Actually, as the myth goes, the field in question was called "The
>> Field of Machpelah", from whom Abraham is alleged to purchase the
>> field after his alleged wife lived an alleged 127 years and allegedly
>> died. Abraham allegedly buried her in the Cave of the Patriarchs
>> (also known as the Cave of Machpelah) near Hebron.
>>
>> No where in the bible does it mention a "Field of Abraham".
>>

>> So, why are you lying, Unseeing Idiot?- Hide quoted text -

> Guess what
>
> If Abraham bought the field then it is now "The Field of Abraham"
>
> How about THAT

And when did Abraham buy the field? Which verse in the Bible says he bought
the field? I won't hold my breath for an answer you never reply to my posts
anyway.

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/15 21:49:562010/07/15
To:
> better.- Hide quoted text -

Your research skills have failed you once again

Tim Miller

未読、
2010/07/15 22:05:152010/07/15

And ANOTHER set of Mil-Spec Irony Meters go up in smoke...

Caranx latus

未読、
2010/07/15 22:45:552010/07/15
To:
> Your research skills have failed you once again

Incorrect, [Maddeuterostome. What is correct is that my research
skills have failed *you* once again. Perhaps in 1981, when your
reference was published, "field of Abraham" was understood to be
present, but apparently that is no longer the case. If I am able to
find a better reference than I provided above, which I agree is
nowhere near decisive enough, then I shall present it to you. At that
time, you will have a choice. Either you can acknowledge that the book
is wrong and that you can't use that reference as evidence for
Abraham, or you can deny the reference that I provide. We both already
know what you will do, don't we?

Devils Advocaat

未読、
2010/07/16 1:30:432010/07/16
To:
On 16 July, 01:42, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "AllSeeing-I" <allseei...@usa.com> wrote in message

Check out this link for the relevant verses:

http://tinyurl.com/39p4q3s

panam...@hotmail.com

未読、
2010/07/16 2:03:322010/07/16

Name four of these alleged "lies of history", please.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

Seon

未読、
2010/07/16 2:48:362010/07/16

"Devils Advocaat" <mank...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Ok I'm open minded, it could be the field that this verse is talking about.
But if the verse said "And he named it 'The field of Abraham'" then I'd make
a direct connection, but now I'd say I'm only 40 or 50% sure it is the field
the Bible was talking about.

Devils Advocaat

未読、
2010/07/16 5:30:082010/07/16
To:
On 16 July, 07:48, "Seon" <s...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> "Devils Advocaat" <mankyg...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Which was the point I was trying to make with maddy (aka ASI)
earlier. :)

Budikka666

未読、
2010/07/16 5:40:222010/07/16
To:
On Jul 13, 5:02 am, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> King Shishak of Egypt fought against Jerusalem (in 918 B.C.) and he
> took away the treasures of the Jewish Temple. (see 1Kings 14:25-26)
[snip]

> Discovered was an intriguing reference to "the Field of Abraham," in
> the Hebron area.

Even the tourist guides know All Fleeing I is a LYING piece of trash:
"Nor is there any hint that they ever touched Judah at all. There are,
however, some indications of a raid into Edomite territory. The long-
accepted belief that a 'field of Abraham' was to be read in the list
is now rejected."
http://www.touregypt.net/hdyn22.htm

Budikka

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/16 6:10:492010/07/16

Atheist propaganda dear.

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/16 6:22:382010/07/16

1) Hitler claiming the Germans were the master race
2) The KKK claiming white's were superior to the dark races
3) Martin Luther is some kind of hereo, when in fact he put together
an eight point plan to get rid of the Jews
4) There was no Holocaust

the list is HUGE.

But these 4 will suffice to make the point.

That point being, the lies of history are usually exposed sooner or
latter.

Evolution is destined to be on the list and it will be science's
discoveries in the future that put it there.

> -Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
> aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
> "..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
> -Mark Twain
>

> Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html- Hide quoted text -

Seon

未読、
2010/07/16 7:02:492010/07/16

"Devils Advocaat" <mank...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Oh looks like we both agree then. I wish there was definitive proof, oh
well.

Virgil

未読、
2010/07/16 13:13:062010/07/16
To:
In article
<3ac14c02-2a1e-4fd2...@u26g2000yqu.googlegroups.com>,
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

Taking on the Roman Catholic Church in those days was certainly heroic
enough as most who did ended up burned at the stake or otherwise
unpleasantly disposed of.

Even heros (or "hereos" as the illiterate spell it) have flaws, and in
those times such anti-Semitism was a common enough flaw.

> 4) There was no Holocaust
>

> the list is HUGE.
>
> But these 4 will suffice to make the point.
>
> That point being, the lies of history are usually exposed sooner or
> latter.
>
> Evolution is destined to be on the list and it will be science's
> discoveries in the future that put it there.

Meanwhile, evolution has not only not been falsified, but keeps being
strengthened by more and more evidences supporting its truth.

panam...@hotmail.com

未読、
2010/07/16 13:57:402010/07/16

Well done! Most of the Cretinists I know believe those four are
actually true. Good to see you're not a complete bigot, even if you
*are* a moron..

> the list is HUGE.

Including:

5) "Christ" never existed.

http://tinyurl.com/3ay5hm
http://tinyurl.com/2wskdr
http://mama.indstate.edu/users/nizrael/jesusrefutation.html
http://www.pocm.info/
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/
http://www.jesuspuzzle.com/

There is more evidence for evolution than there is for your insipid
Palestinian god-man.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

AllSeeing-I

未読、
2010/07/16 15:06:492010/07/16
To:
> http://tinyurl.com/3ay5hmhttp://tinyurl.com/2wskdrhttp://mama.indstate.edu/users/nizrael/jesusrefutation.htmlhttp://www.pocm.info/http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/http://www.jesuspuzzle.com/

> There is more evidence for evolution than there is for your insipid
> Palestinian god-man.
>
> -Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
> aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!- Hide quoted text -

There is MORE evidence for Christ's existence then there is for
evolution.

Yes. It is just THAT simple.

Tim Miller

未読、
2010/07/16 15:29:332010/07/16
To:
AllSeeing-I wrote:

> There is MORE evidence for Christ's existence then there is for
> evolution.
>
> Yes. It is just THAT simple.

Well, no, there isn't. But, there IS just as much evidence (as
you define it) for the existence of Zeus as for Jesus.

Devils Advocaat

未読、
2010/07/16 15:37:082010/07/16
To:
> >http://tinyurl.com/3ay5hmhttp://tinyurl.com/2wskdrhttp://mama.indstat...

> > There is more evidence for evolution than there is for your insipid
> > Palestinian god-man.
>
> > -Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
> > aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!- Hide quoted text -

> There is MORE evidence for Christ's existence then there is for
> evolution.

You depend heavily on anecdotal evidence which as you have been told
before by its very nature is unreliable, even if you have endless
reams of such evidence it is still anecdotal and unreliable.

Yet you dismiss circumstantial evidence as meaningless, even though if
one has a number of pieces of such evidence which corroborate each
other, then the conclusion one reaches from such evidence is most
likely the truth.

> Yes. It is just THAT simple.

The reality is that you are THAT simple.

Devils Advocaat

未読、
2010/07/16 15:51:562010/07/16
To:
I am still waiting for maddy to address the points I raised in the
post above this one.

Still he remains silent.

Virgil

未読、
2010/07/16 18:40:472010/07/16
To:
In article
<0d58ad07-1fb4-49cc...@y4g2000yqy.googlegroups.com>,
AllSeeing-I <allse...@usa.com> wrote:

> There is MORE evidence for Christ's existence then there is for
> evolution.

Not that I can see. Just in "The Origin of Species", there is as much
evidence for Evolution as there ever was for Jesus.

その他のメッセージを読み込んでいます。
新着メール 0 件