DeathBed Conversion of Atheists DO Happen

Loirbaj

Jan 21, 2012, 7:33:08 PM1/21/12
Several, despairing atheists have told me that no
atheist has had a Deathbed Conversion. Now there
is geometric proof that they are wrong. Go to the
liberal site Wiki and read this stirring narrative.

Convicted homosexualist Oscar Wilde was
confirmed by his friend Robert Ross of a deathbed
acceptance of Catholicism, "He was conscious that
people were in the room, and raised his hand when
I asked him whether he understood." Priest Cuthbert
Dunne is said to have administered Extreme Unction.

Paul David Wright

Jan 21, 2012, 8:12:14 PM1/21/12
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in

> Subject: DeathBed Conversion of Atheists DO Happen
> Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 16:33:08 -0800 (PST)
>
> Several, despairing atheists have told me that no
> atheist has had a Deathbed Conversion.

And they are correct, liar.

--
PDW

Check out my blog:
The first is a preview of my superhero comic book.
http://incognitoheroes.blogspot.com/
http://corneliusaddaptionproject.blogspot.com/

And my books:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/pdwright42

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 21, 2012, 8:19:37 PM1/21/12
On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 01:12:14 +0000 (UTC), Paul David Wright
<pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in

>> Several, despairing atheists have told me that no
>> atheist has had a Deathbed Conversion.
>
>And they are correct, liar.

If the liar understood atheists he would know why.

There are two kinds of deathbed "conversions" and neither are genuine
although lying priests/ministers/etc pretend they are...

The dying one is so far gone he is unaware of what is happening,

Or they are aware and are doing it to comfort a theist spouse.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 21, 2012, 9:31:31 PM1/21/12
In article
<121d995b-47e7-48e8...@w4g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
He wasn't an atheist.

He was converting from one religion to another,.

But you know this, so we all know that you're lying again.

--
JD

"the lybian lier"

Vurgil

Jan 21, 2012, 11:21:41 PM1/21/12
> Several, despairing atheists have told me that no
> atheist has had a Deathbed Conversion. Now there
> is geometric proof that they are wrong.

One can imagine the existence of geometric proofs of something like the
Pythagorean theorem, but never of a deathbed conversion.

And anyone who claims one is so far wrong as to be well beyond any hope
of recovery.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 22, 2012, 1:12:31 AM1/22/12
"Paul David Wright" <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Several, despairing atheists have told me that no
>> atheist has had a Deathbed Conversion.
>
> And they are correct, liar.

Evidence?

And you are wrong because my great grandpa was a Hard Core Atehesist and he
converted to Fundamentalist Christianity 5 minutes before he died.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 22, 2012, 1:13:06 AM1/22/12

"Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message
> In article
> <121d995b-47e7-48e8...@w4g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
> Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
>
>> Several, despairing atheists have told me that no
>> atheist has had a Deathbed Conversion. Now there
>> is geometric proof that they are wrong. Go to the
>> liberal site Wiki and read this stirring narrative.
>>
>> Convicted homosexualist Oscar Wilde was
>> confirmed by his friend Robert Ross of a deathbed
>> acceptance of Catholicism, "He was conscious that
>> people were in the room, and raised his hand when
>> I asked him whether he understood." Priest Cuthbert
>> Dunne is said to have administered Extreme Unction.
>
> He wasn't an atheist.

Are those bagpipes that I hear?

Devils Advocaat

Jan 22, 2012, 1:59:30 AM1/22/12
On Jan 22, 6:12 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Paul David Wright" <pauldavidwri...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:Xns9FE1CD844956Epa...@178.63.61.175...
>
> >> Several, despairing atheists have told me that no
> >> atheist has had a Deathbed Conversion.
>
> > And they are correct, liar.
>
> Evidence?
>
> And you are wrong because my great grandpa was a Hard Core Atehesist and he
> converted to Fundamentalist Christianity 5 minutes before he died.

Other than your personal testimony, what evidence can you present?

SkyEyes

Jan 22, 2012, 2:01:07 AM1/22/12
Yes, dementia is a common occurrence.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Devils Advocaat

Jan 22, 2012, 3:04:53 AM1/22/12
On Jan 22, 7:01 am, SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Jan 21, 5:33 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
>
> > Several, despairing atheists have told me that no
> > atheist has had a Deathbed Conversion. Now there
> > is geometric proof that they are wrong. Go to the
> > liberal site Wiki and read this stirring narrative.
>
> > Convicted homosexualist Oscar Wilde was
> > confirmed by his friend Robert Ross of a deathbed
> > acceptance of Catholicism, "He was conscious that
> > people were in the room, and raised his hand when
> > I asked him whether he understood." Priest Cuthbert
> > Dunne is said to have administered Extreme Unction.
>
> Yes, dementia is a common occurrence.

And dementia is as impersonal as the universe.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 22, 2012, 11:26:48 AM1/22/12

"Devils Advocaat" <manky...@gmail.com> wrote in message
What evidence can I produce? The whole family was in the room. I don't
have video because who wants to videotape a man dying? I don't have audio
recordings for the same reason. I'm sure if my family knew what was going
to happen, they would have recorded it. And he was not on drugs, he did not
have dementia. He was of sound mind and soul.

Paul David Wright

Jan 22, 2012, 12:08:28 PM1/22/12
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote
in news:jfg9d7$ukp$1...@dont-email.me:

> "Paul David Wright" <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Several, despairing atheists have told me that no
>>> atheist has had a Deathbed Conversion.
>>
>> And they are correct, liar.
>
> Evidence?

Go suck on the bug spray, ignorant one.

Paul David Wright

Jan 22, 2012, 12:09:32 PM1/22/12
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote
in news:jfhdd2$9h5$1...@dont-email.me:

48078c...@s7g2000vby.googlegroups.com..
> .
>> On Jan 22, 6:12 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
>> <zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
>>> "Paul David Wright" <pauldavidwri...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>> messagenews:Xns9FE1CD844956Epa...@178.63.61.175...

>>> Evidence?
>>>
>>> And you are wrong because my great grandpa was a Hard Core Atehesist
>>> and he
>>> converted to Fundamentalist Christianity 5 minutes before he died.
>>
>> Other than your personal testimony, what evidence can you present?
>
> What evidence can I produce? The whole family was in the room. I
> don't have video because who wants to videotape a man dying? I don't
> have audio recordings for the same reason. I'm sure if my family knew
> what was going to happen, they would have recorded it. And he was not
> on drugs, he did not have dementia. He was of sound mind and soul.

Uh huh. And we should take your testimony as 'evidence'.. why, liar?

Darwin123

Jan 22, 2012, 12:04:55 PM1/22/12
On Jan 21, 9:31 pm, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <121d995b-47e7-48e8-b7ca-4e626a669...@w4g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> > Several, despairing atheists have told me that no
> > atheist has had a Deathbed Conversion. Now there
> > is geometric proof that they are wrong. Go to the
> > liberal site Wiki and read this stirring narrative.
>
> > Convicted homosexualist Oscar Wilde was
> > confirmed by his friend Robert Ross of a deathbed
> > acceptance of Catholicism, "He was conscious that
> > people were in the room, and raised his hand when
> > I asked him whether he understood." Priest Cuthbert
> > Dunne is said to have administered Extreme Unction.
>
> He wasn't an atheist.
>
> He was converting from one religion to another,.
Not even that.
He never "renounced" his Catholicism. He sometimes ignored it.
However, his Catholic background comes across in some of his writing.
What he at his death bed was merely accepting a ritual. He did not
convert from anything to Catholicism, so far as can be determined.
If the Ninth Marquess of Queensbury had taken Extreme Unction,
then I would be more impressed. The Marquess was an open atheist,
almost militant in some ways. The Marquess was consistently atheist
until his death, thank God !-)

Devils Advocaat

Jan 22, 2012, 1:36:57 PM1/22/12
On Jan 22, 4:26 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Devils Advocaat" <mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 22, 6:12 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> > <zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> >> "Paul David Wright" <pauldavidwri...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> >> messagenews:Xns9FE1CD844956Epa...@178.63.61.175...

> >> Evidence?
>
> >> And you are wrong because my great grandpa was a Hard Core Atehesist and
> >> he
> >> converted to Fundamentalist Christianity 5 minutes before he died.
>
> > Other than your personal testimony, what evidence can you present?
>
> What evidence can I produce?

Think about what could corroborate your testimony in a court of law.

> The whole family was in the room.

I presume you mean immediate and living members of your family.

> I don't
> have video because who wants to videotape a man dying?  I don't have audio
> recordings for the same reason.  I'm sure if my family knew what was going
> to happen, they would have recorded it.

An interesting contradiction.

You seem averse to the idea of anyone recording someone's death.

Yet you presume your win family would have done that very thing.

> And he was not on drugs, he did not
> have dementia.  He was of sound mind and soul.

Due I mention any of that? No I did not.

Vurgil

Jan 22, 2012, 5:19:23 PM1/22/12
In article
<5b2f3bcb-c8a0-4d36...@o9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

> To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make
> thinking about gods perfectly irrational. - Hawking

> It's highly plausible that in the universe there
> are God-like creatures. - Richard Dawkins

Several creationist liars, notably Liarbaj, repeatedly have posted
a deliberately truncated version of what Richard Dawkins said and then
claimed it shows Dawkins has become one of them.

They post only this:

It's highly plausible that in the universe there are God-like
creatures. - Richard Dawkins

But see what those lying creationists are careful to leave out of what
Dawkins actually said:

It's highly plausible that in the universe there are God-like
creatures. Itąs very important to understand that they all came into
being by an EXPLICABLE SCIENTIFIC PROGRESSION OF INCREMENTAL
EVOLUTION.- Richard Dawkins

Andrew

Jan 22, 2012, 7:54:35 PM1/22/12
"Devils Advocaat" <manky...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eb6ff910-a6bf-400f...@c13g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
The problem is your aversion to Jesus Christ and His offer of salvation
to you. This is why you try to justify your position with false logic and
endless questioninng, while refusing any answer provided.

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 22, 2012, 8:05:54 PM1/22/12
On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 16:54:35 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:

>The problem is your aversion to Jesus Christ

Liar.

> and His offer of salvation

Idiot.

>to you. This is why you try to justify your position with false logic and

Liar.

>endless questioninng, while refusing any answer provided.

Liar.

DanielSan

Jan 22, 2012, 8:11:23 PM1/22/12
No.

> and His offer of salvation
> to you.

Why would salvation even be needed? What did we do?

> This is why you try to justify your position with false logic and
> endless questioninng, while refusing any answer provided.

No. The answers being provided are fallacious.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 22, 2012, 11:54:05 PM1/22/12

> "Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote
> in news:jfg9d7$ukp$1...@dont-email.me:
>

>> "Paul David Wright" <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> And they are correct, liar.
>>
>> Evidence?
>>

> Go suck on the bug spray, ignorant one.

In other words, you have zero evidence.

Devils Advocaat

Jan 23, 2012, 1:20:34 AM1/23/12
On Jan 23, 12:54 am, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "Devils Advocaat" <mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:eb6ff910-a6bf-400f...@c13g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
My logic isn't false.

My questions have always been reasonable.

But you, as an individual haven't answered the questions as they were
put.

Instead you have accused me of being uncivil, of hating creationists,
of intending to cast dirt, of quote mining, and of being a hypocrite.

And you have failed to provide evidence to support those accusations.

You really disappoint me.

Andrew

Jan 23, 2012, 1:35:10 AM1/23/12
"Devils Advocaat" <manky...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d75a6836-8bef-4870...@t8g2000yqg.googlegroups.com...
As I said, the problem is your aversion to Jesus Christ and His offer of
salvation to you. This is why you try to justify your position with false
logic and endless questioninng, while refusing any answer provided.

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 23, 2012, 2:06:06 AM1/23/12
On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 22:35:10 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:
Liar.

> and His offer of
>salvation to you.

Idiot.

> This is why you try to justify your position with false
>logic and endless questioninng, while refusing any answer provided.

Liar.

Devils Advocaat

Jan 23, 2012, 2:59:09 AM1/23/12
On Jan 23, 6:35 am, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "Devils Advocaat" <mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:d75a6836-8bef-4870...@t8g2000yqg.googlegroups.com...
Repeating your lies and baseless accusations won't make them true.

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 23, 2012, 3:04:06 AM1/23/12
That's all fundamentalists and creationists have. Not to mention
serious believers in other denominations.

Andrew

Jan 23, 2012, 4:51:59 AM1/23/12
> "Devils Advocaat" <manky...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Are you saying that you deny aversion to Jesus Christ and His offer
of eternal salvation to you, even though this has been your position
for years?

Please explain.

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 23, 2012, 5:12:45 AM1/23/12
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 01:51:59 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:

>>> As I said, the problem is your aversion to Jesus Christ and His offer of
>>> salvation to you. This is why you try to justify your position with false
>>> logic and endless questioninng, while refusing any answer provided.
>>>
>> Repeating your lies and baseless accusations won't make them true.
>
>Are you saying that you deny aversion to Jesus Christ and His offer
>of eternal salvation to you, even though this has been your position
>for years?

Idiot.

Liar.

What part of IT'S MERELY SOMEBODY ELSE'S WACKY BELIEF THAT THEY
HAVEN'T THE SENSE TO KEEP TO THEMSELVES are you pretending to be too
stupid to understand?

Are you really, honestly this stupid or just being an asshole for the
sake of it?

>Please explain.

Idiot.

Devils Advocaat

Jan 23, 2012, 5:28:06 AM1/23/12
On Jan 23, 9:51 am, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> > "Devils Advocaat" <mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Let's see now.

You accuse me of being uncivil, of hating creationists, of intending
to cast dirt, of sing false logic, of not wanting answers, and then of
refusing any answer provided.

You have ignored my requests for you to provide evidence for your
accusations, and in the meantime you have failed utterly to address my
questions as put.

Now you accuse me of having an aversion to your alleged deity and it's
promises.

Put yourself in my shoes.

How would you feel if you were lied to?

How would you feel if you were falsely accused?

How would you feel if you questions weren't answered?

Would you trust the person who treated you that way?

Would you want to spend any time, let alone an eternity, with someone
like that?

Would you express the patience, forgiveness, and tolerance that I
have?

You are a disappointment to me.

Your attitude in this newsgroup towards those who disagree with you is
not the attitude of someone who is a Christian.

And if your deity is real, then it would be disappointed in you too.

And if your deity is real, then don't get your hopes up of sending
eternity with it.

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 23, 2012, 5:42:26 AM1/23/12
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 02:28:06 -0800 (PST), Devils Advocaat
<manky...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 23, 9:51 am, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
>> > "Devils Advocaat" <mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Repeating your lies and baseless accusations won't make them true.
>>
>> Are you saying that you deny aversion to Jesus Christ and His offer
>> of eternal salvation to you, even though this has been your position
>> for years?
>>
>> Please explain.
>
>Let's see now.
>
>You accuse me of being uncivil, of hating creationists, of intending
>to cast dirt, of sing false logic, of not wanting answers, and then of
>refusing any answer provided.

Standard theist falsehoods about those who question their beliefs -
which wouldn't even happen if they had the common sense and courtesy
to keep them inside their religion.

>You have ignored my requests for you to provide evidence for your
>accusations, and in the meantime you have failed utterly to address my
>questions as put.

A particularly bad example of the usual dodge ball by the theist who
has painted himself into a corner.

>Now you accuse me of having an aversion to your alleged deity and it's
>promises.
>
>Put yourself in my shoes.
>
>How would you feel if you were lied to?
>
>How would you feel if you were falsely accused?
>
>How would you feel if you questions weren't answered?
>
>Would you trust the person who treated you that way?
>
>Would you want to spend any time, let alone an eternity, with someone
>like that?
>
>Would you express the patience, forgiveness, and tolerance that I
>have?
>
>You are a disappointment to me.
>
>Your attitude in this newsgroup towards those who disagree with you is
>not the attitude of someone who is a Christian.

Unfortunately it is.

Andrew

Jan 23, 2012, 5:51:04 AM1/23/12
"Devils Advocaat" <manky...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3b822359-f962-40cc...@g41g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
True to form, you refuse to directly answer the above question.

DanielSan

Jan 23, 2012, 5:52:34 AM1/23/12
Devil's Advocaat directly answered your question.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 23, 2012, 6:03:43 AM1/23/12

"DanielSan" <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
You've never done anything bad in your life?

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 23, 2012, 6:06:15 AM1/23/12

"Christopher A. Lee" <ca...@optonline.net> wrote in message
Unbelievers never lie?

Andrew

Jan 23, 2012, 6:20:56 AM1/23/12
"DanielSan" <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:jfje5i$6jn$1...@dont-email.me...
Devil Advocaat has not directly answered the question. It would have
been an easy thing for him to do, unless he was ashamed of the answer.

DanielSan

Jan 23, 2012, 6:22:11 AM1/23/12
Yes, DA most certainly did.

> It would have
> been an easy thing for him to do, unless he was ashamed of the answer.

But DA did do it. Reread DA's post again and again until you understand
simple English.

Devils Advocaat

Jan 23, 2012, 6:28:05 AM1/23/12
On Jan 23, 11:06 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Christopher A. Lee" <ca...@optonline.net> wrote in messagenews:s05qh7p68ifpkuspd...@4ax.com...
Did any unbeliever claim that to be so?

No they did not.

Misinterpretation in order to misrepresent another person's point of
view is also a way of lying.

Devils Advocaat

Jan 23, 2012, 6:54:07 AM1/23/12
On Jan 23, 10:51 am, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "Devils Advocaat" <mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:3b822359-f962-40cc...@g41g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
I have addressed your question directly Andrew.

But true to form, you have ignored the rest of my post.

> > Put yourself in my shoes.
>
> > How would you feel if you were lied to?
>
> > How would you feel if you were falsely accused?
>
> > How would you feel if you questions weren't answered?
>
> > Would you trust the person who treated you that way?
>
> > Would you want to spend any time, let alone an eternity, with someone
> > like that?
>
> > Would you express the patience, forgiveness, and tolerance that I
> > have?
>
> > You are a disappointment to me.

Why have you disregarded all these questions?

Why have you disregarded all my other questions?

Why do you accuse me of doing what you do all the time?

You are a big disappointment.

And yet you are blind to this fact.

Devils Advocaat

Jan 23, 2012, 6:58:01 AM1/23/12
On Jan 23, 11:20 am, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
> "DanielSan" <danielsan1...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:jfje5i$6jn$1...@dont-email.me...
I have answered your question directly.

But here we see you doing one of the many things you accuse me of
doing.

Not accepting the answer which is given.

By the way, when are you gong to answer my questions?

You know, the ones which you imply by your posts you have answered.

The ones which you imply by your posts that I haven't accepted your
answers to.

And when are you gong to provide evidence to support your accusations?

Loirbaj

Jan 23, 2012, 9:24:10 AM1/23/12
Miss Freepers said,
You accuse me of being uncivil, of hating creationists, of intending
to cast dirt, of sing false logic, of not wanting answers, and then
of
refusing any answer provided.
You are a disappointment to me.
Your attitude in this newsgroup towards those who disagree with you
is
not the attitude of someone who is a Christian.
And if your deity is real, then it would be disappointed in you too.
And if your deity is real, then don't get your hopes up of sending
eternity with it. And when are you gong to provide evidence.

BroilJAB said,
Kudos, Andrew, for trying to get Freepers to answer.
I have documented Miss Freepers Academic Fraud,
intentional faked attributions, and laughable science.

BroilJAB to Freepers,
You say you HAVE a rebutal in something
you refer to as "basis physics"? What then
is "basis physics" and how is a man also
"doomed" in not believing in that? (This
should be funny.)

DevilsAdvocaat said,
Gee I make one tiny typo and the pathetic Loirbaj
leaps on it as if it was the biggest error in all history.
At the time I typed that I was suffering the side
effects of the image enhancing drug used on CT
scans.

Started getting a deep ache Sat night, got worse n
worse, took a couple of Vicodin's. --Kook Kenneth

fur...@mail.croydon.ac.uk

Jan 23, 2012, 9:31:31 AM1/23/12
On Jan 22, 12:33 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> Several, despairing atheists have told me that no
> atheist has had a Deathbed Conversion. Now there
> is geometric proof that they are wrong. Go to the
> liberal site Wiki and read this stirring narrative.
>
> Convicted homosexualist Oscar Wilde was
> confirmed by his friend Robert Ross of a deathbed
> acceptance of Catholicism, "He was conscious that
> people were in the room, and raised his hand when
> I asked him whether he understood." Priest Cuthbert
> Dunne is said to have administered Extreme Unction.

What's a 'Homosexualist'? Somebody who discriminates against certain
people based on different types of homosexuality?

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 23, 2012, 10:05:54 AM1/23/12
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 02:51:04 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:
Well, moron?

>True to form, you refuse to directly answer the above question.

True to form, Andrew lies through his teeth again.

>> Put yourself in my shoes.
>>
>> How would you feel if you were lied to?
>>
>> How would you feel if you were falsely accused?
>>
>> How would you feel if you questions weren't answered?
>>
>> Would you trust the person who treated you that way?
>>
>> Would you want to spend any time, let alone an eternity, with someone
>> like that?
>>
>> Would you express the patience, forgiveness, and tolerance that I
>> have?
>>
>> You are a disappointment to me.

Well, moron?

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 23, 2012, 10:06:44 AM1/23/12
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 03:20:56 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:
Liar.

Devils Advocaat

Jan 23, 2012, 10:15:32 AM1/23/12
On Jan 23, 2:24 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> Miss Freepers said,
> You accuse me of being uncivil, of hating creationists, of intending
> to cast dirt, of sing false logic, of not wanting answers, and then
> of
> refusing any answer provided.
> You are a disappointment to me.
> Your attitude in this newsgroup towards those who disagree with you
> is
> not the attitude of someone who is a Christian.
> And if your deity is real, then it would be disappointed in you too.
> And if your deity is real, then don't get your hopes up of sending
> eternity with it. And when are you gong to provide evidence.

I see you have added a sentence to the post you are quoting, and like
Andrew you have ignored the post I made that this response Is attached
to.

> BroilJAB said,
> Kudos, Andrew, for trying to get Freepers to answer.
> I have documented Miss Freepers Academic Fraud,
> intentional faked attributions, and laughable science.

You haven't even demonstrated evidence of my alleged academic fraud
Loirbaj.

You have paraphrased some of my comments and misinterpreted them to
suit your agenda of misinformation.

> BroilJAB to Freepers,
> You say you HAVE a rebutal in something
> you refer to as "basis physics"? What then
> is "basis physics" and how is a man also
> "doomed" in not believing in that? (This
> should be funny.)

A typo as I said before. The phrase should have been - as you already
know - "basic physics", and I never claimed, suggested or implied that
anyone would be "doomed" when I made that comment.

> DevilsAdvocaat said,
> Gee I make one tiny typo and the pathetic Loirbaj
> leaps on it as if it was the biggest error in all history.
> At the time I typed that I was suffering the side
> effects of the image enhancing drug used on CT
> scans.

And let's not forget the lie you tried to start in response to that
post.

That I am a drug user.

I hope with all sincerity that you never have to go through a CT scan
for any reason.

And I also hope with equal sincerity that you never suffer any organ
failure.

I will not bite back, or show anger towards you or any other person of
your ilk.

After all, a good person theist or otherwise should not attack another
by word or deed.

It just saddens me to see people who claim to be believers doing
things that they shouldn't be doing.

Paul David Wright

Jan 23, 2012, 6:17:25 PM1/23/12
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote
in news:jfjera$a7e$1...@dont-email.me:

e6e05a...@c13g2000yqk.googlegroups.co
>>> m...
48078c...@s7g2000vby.googlegroups.c
And what's it to you, horse breath?

--
PDW

Check out my blog:
The first is a preview of my superhero comic book.
http://incognitoheroes.blogspot.com/
http://corneliusaddaptionproject.blogspot.com/

And my books:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/pdwright42

Paul David Wright

Jan 23, 2012, 6:18:25 PM1/23/12
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote in

> "Devils Advocaat" <manky...@gmail.com> wrote in message
@t8g2000yqg.googlegroups.com..
> .
>> On Jan 23, 12:54 am, "Andrew" <andrew.321re...@usa.net> wrote:
>>> "Devils Advocaat" <mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> messagenews:eb6ff910-a6bf-400f-b30b-
e6e05a...@c13g2000yqk.googlegr
>>> oups.com...
48078c...@s7g2000vby.googlegroups.c
178.63.61.175.
Say it all you like, your still wrong.

Paul David Wright

Jan 23, 2012, 6:33:49 PM1/23/12
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote
in news:jfjf03$aqk$1...@dont-email.me:

> "Christopher A. Lee" <ca...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 23:59:09 -0800 (PST), Devils Advocaat
>> <manky...@gmail.com> wrote:

@t8g2000yqg.googlegr
You people do it far more often.

Paul David Wright

Jan 23, 2012, 6:34:59 PM1/23/12

>> "Devils Advocaat" <manky...@gmail.com> wrote in message
@c21g2000yqi.googlegroups.com
It's a lie, asshole, as you are fully aware.

Paul David Wright

Jan 23, 2012, 6:38:51 PM1/23/12

b8b20e...@g41g2000yqa.googlegroups.com.
e6e05a...@c13g2000yqk.go
48078c...@s7g2000vby.googlegr
178.63.6
True to form, you can't (Won't) acknowledge their position, so you have
to LIE about it.
You are a dispicable person, Andrew.

Paul David Wright

Jan 23, 2012, 6:40:15 PM1/23/12

@c21g2000yqi.googlegroups
@t8g2000yqg.googl
e6e05a...@c13g2000yqk.go
48078c...@s7g2000vby.googlegr
178.63.61.
If he didn't answer yer questions, asshole, it is because they are not
relevent to his position.

Paul David Wright

Jan 23, 2012, 6:41:43 PM1/23/12

> Miss Freepers said,
> You accuse me of being uncivil, of hating creationists, of intending
> to cast dirt, of sing false logic, of not wanting answers, and then
> of
> refusing any answer provided.
> You are a disappointment to me.
> Your attitude in this newsgroup towards those who disagree with you
> is
> not the attitude of someone who is a Christian.
> And if your deity is real, then it would be disappointed in you too.
> And if your deity is real, then don't get your hopes up of sending
> eternity with it. And when are you gong to provide evidence.
>
> BroilJAB said,
> Kudos, Andrew, for trying to get Freepers to answer.
> I have documented Miss Freepers Academic Fraud,
> intentional faked attributions, and laughable science.
>
> BroilJAB to Freepers,
> You say you HAVE a rebutal in something
> you refer to as "basis physics"? What then
> is "basis physics" and how is a man also
> "doomed" in not believing in that? (This
> should be funny.)
>
> DevilsAdvocaat said,

Not what liarboi despretely wants him to say.

Paul David Wright

Jan 23, 2012, 6:43:29 PM1/23/12
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote
in news:jfip68$k7f$1...@dont-email.me:

> "Paul David Wright" <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com>
>> wrote in news:jfg9d7$ukp$1...@dont-email.me:
>>

>>> "Paul David Wright" <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Evidence?
>>>

>> Go suck on the bug spray, ignorant one.
>
> In other words, you have zero evidence.

In other words, you have zero credibility.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 23, 2012, 6:45:35 PM1/23/12

"Paul David Wright" <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
You're the one who said that you don't need salvation.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 23, 2012, 6:46:21 PM1/23/12

"Paul David Wright" <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
"Your still wrong?" Please take a remedial English class at the local
community college and then come back and post to this chat board.

Ralph

Jan 23, 2012, 8:25:55 PM1/23/12
On 1/22/2012 7:54 PM, Andrew wrote:
> "Devils Advocaat"<manky...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eb6ff910-a6bf-400f...@c13g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
>> On Jan 22, 4:26 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
>> <zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
>>> "Devils Advocaat"<mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> What evidence can I produce?
>>
>> Think about what could corroborate your testimony in a court of law.
>>
>>> The whole family was in the room.
>>
>> I presume you mean immediate and living members of your family.
>>
>>> I don't
>>> have video because who wants to videotape a man dying? I don't have audio
>>> recordings for the same reason. I'm sure if my family knew what was going
>>> to happen, they would have recorded it.
>>
>> An interesting contradiction.
>>
>> You seem averse to the idea of anyone recording someone's death.
>
> The problem is your aversion to Jesus Christ and His offer of salvation
> to you. This is why you try to justify your position with false logic and
> endless questioninng, while refusing any answer provided.

According to the Holey Babble, the salvation offered by Jesus required
no belief. This was a position assumed by the early church in order to
gain new members, In a superstitious world this was easy to do. Today it
is a tough nut to crack.

Ralph

Jan 23, 2012, 8:30:37 PM1/23/12
On 1/23/2012 4:51 AM, Andrew wrote:
>> "Devils Advocaat"<manky...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> As I said, the problem is your aversion to Jesus Christ and His offer of
>>> salvation to you. This is why you try to justify your position with false
>>> logic and endless questioninng, while refusing any answer provided.
>>>
>> Repeating your lies and baseless accusations won't make them true.
>
> Are you saying that you deny aversion to Jesus Christ and His offer
> of eternal salvation to you, even though this has been your position
> for years?
>
> Please explain.

How about Jesus H. Christ is dead, has been dead and will be dead for
eternity.

Loirbaj

Jan 23, 2012, 10:26:13 PM1/23/12
JeanBeast said,
Oscar was married and could not
have been homosexualist.

BroilJAB said,
That's ancient history. He was actually
convicted of it, and went into prison for it.

fasgnadh

Jan 23, 2012, 11:11:20 PM1/23/12
On 22/01/2012 12:19 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 01:12:14 +0000 (UTC), Paul David Wright
> <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Loirbaj<Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in
>
>>> Several, despairing atheists have told me that no
>>> atheist has had a Deathbed Conversion.

Clearly they are liars, as this one demonstrates:

> If the liar understood atheists he would know why.

Sure, to know you is to know inveterate liars,
as you post proves.

> There are two kinds of deathbed "conversions"

Really? and how do you know? where is your EVIDENCE?

Neither you nor Poor David Wrong have any

> and neither are genuine

We know you are completely false;

> The dying one is so far gone he is unaware of what is happening,

You have done a study of all atheist conversions?

WHere is the data published? B^]

> Or they are aware and are doing it to comfort a theist spouse.

Now that is CLEARLY a complete FABRICATION.

Even if you were PRESENT IN THE ROOM, you would not
be able to magically mind-read their MOTIVATION,
and they would not reveal it to you because then their
spouse could discover the fraud...

So HOW do you claim to know about this "SECRET INTENT"?

In this case, YOU are the fraud, not the atheist who has
realised what a comfort faith can be.

Lots of atheists wise up;

"the most momentous conversion in Western history was
that of Constantine I, Roman Emperor and later
proclaimed a Christian Saint. While his belief
in Christianity occurred long before his death,
it was only on his deathbed that he was baptised, in 337"

Socrates, on being condemned to death, responded

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways
—I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows."

APOLOGY. - Plato, Dialogues, vol. 2 - Meno, Euthyphro,
Apology, Crito, Phaedo, Gorgias

http://oll.libertyfund.org/?option=com_staticxt&staticfile=show.php%3Ftitle=766&chapter=93694&layout=html&Itemid=27

Clearly, given some of his other -ve statements about the Greek Gods,
deathbed conversions DO OCCUR among atheists, even very famous atheists!

Q.E.D.

--

Ex- Atheist, now Prophet, Richard Dawkins claims a "superpowerful
intelligent and moral energy" entity, "like God", is plausible and

# "After two hours of conversation, Professor Dawkins walks far afield.
# He talks of the possibility that we might co-evolve with computers, a
# silicon destiny. And he’s intrigued by the playful, even soul-stirring
# writings of Freeman Dyson, the theoretical physicist.
#
# 'In one essay, Professor Dyson casts millions of speculative years
# into the future. Our galaxy is dying and humans have evolved into
# something like bolts of superpowerful intelligent and moral energy.
#
# Doesn’t that description sound an awful lot like God?
#
# "Certainly," Professor Dawkins replies. "It’s highly plausible that
# in the universe there are God-like creatures."
#
# He raises his hand, just in case a reader thinks he’s gone around a
# religious bend. "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being by an explicable scientific progression of
# incremental evolution."'
#
# Could they be immortal? The professor shrugs.
#
# “Probably not.” He smiles and adds, “But I
# wouldn’t want to be too dogmatic about that.”"

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

So, which atheist is going to explain the inexplicable,
unscientific, BELIEF in "these {atheist] Gods", with no proof
whatsoever, and show us the evidence of how, and where, God evolved?

---------

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

“Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!”
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 23, 2012, 11:42:38 PM1/23/12

"Paul David Wright" <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Evidence?

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 23, 2012, 11:44:04 PM1/23/12
In article
<61c0a19b-0846-42a4...@j14g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

> JeanBeast said,
> Oscar was married and could not
> have been homosexualist.

When did I say that?

Put up or shut up.

--
JD

"the lybian lier"

Vurgil

Jan 24, 2012, 12:39:06 AM1/24/12
In article
<21a7dda2-9502-4635...@n6g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

> BroilJAB said,
> The atheists do not want to hear ever firsthand
> or even to see with their own eyes anything which
> contradicts their absolute hope and faith in atheism.

Atheists as atheists lack any faith, that is the point of a-theism!

The Demon of Mockery

Jan 24, 2012, 1:17:25 AM1/24/12
Hail Eris! On Jan 23, 8:11 pm, fasgnadh wrote:
> On 22/01/2012 12:19 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> > On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 01:12:14 +0000 (UTC), Paul David Wright wrote:
> >> Loirbaj wrote:
> http://oll.libertyfund.org/?option=com_staticxt&staticfile=show.php%3...
>
> Clearly, given some of his other -ve statements about the Greek Gods,
> deathbed conversions DO OCCUR among atheists, even very famous atheists!
>
> Q.E.D.

Oh, yeah, YOU'RE an agnostic. Sure.

Snarky

felix_unger

Jan 24, 2012, 2:04:53 AM1/24/12
They have faith in their atheistic belief

--
rgds,

Pete
-------
“If Julia is the answer, then what was the stupid question?!”

"Julia finally got something right. Older people don't vote Labor, because they have seen too many incompetent, mismanaging, money-wasting Labor governments"

"I regard the prime minister to be in breach of the written agreement she signed, leaving me no option but to honour my word and end my current relationship with her government. We should be able to trust our politicians to keep their word. Frankly a deal is a deal" - Andrew Wilkie, Federal Member for Denison

“All that's needed now is a small miracle to rid us of the worst prime minister and the worst government in Australia's history”

"If the WORLD as a whole cut ALL emissions tomorrow, the average temperature of the planet's not going to drop for several hundred years, perhaps over on thousand years" - Tim Flannery, Climate Commissioner

DanielSan

Jan 24, 2012, 2:17:22 AM1/24/12
On 1/23/2012 11:04 PM, felix_unger wrote:
> On 24-January-2012 4:39 PM, Vurgil wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <21a7dda2-9502-4635...@n6g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,
>> Loirbaj<Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
>>

>>> BroilJAB said,
>>> The atheists do not want to hear ever firsthand
>>> or even to see with their own eyes anything which
>>> contradicts their absolute hope and faith in atheism.
>> Atheists as atheists lack any faith, that is the point of a-theism!
>
> They have faith in their atheistic belief

No and no.

raven1

Jan 24, 2012, 9:27:54 AM1/24/12
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:17:25 -0800 (PST), The Demon of Mockery
<popes...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Sure, to know you is to know inveterate liars,
>> as you post proves.

Takes one to know one, I guess.

Darwin123

Jan 24, 2012, 2:39:58 PM1/24/12
On 31 January 1900, John Sholto Douglas, 9th Marquess of
Queensberry GCVO died. Three miracles occurred.
1) He died without accepting Christianity.
2) He did not accept Extreme Unction.
3) He did not forgive Oscar Wilde for homosexual relations with his
son.

According to your version of religion, Oscar Wilde is in heaven
and John Douglas is in Hell. According to you and Martin Luthor, Oscar
Wilde watching the torment of John Douglass from heaven with great
enjoyment.
Just imagine what sort of God would forgive a child molester for
accepting Christianity, torture an atheist who was only concerned for
his son, and allow the child molester to watch the torture.
I wonder what Lorbaj was say to Oscar Wilde when they are both
together in heaven!

Vurgil

Jan 24, 2012, 3:28:00 PM1/24/12
In article
<8897626f-31d0-43bc...@o12g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

> the atheists do not want to hear ever firsthand
> or even to see with their own eyes anything which
> contradicts their absolute hope and faith in atheism.

Except that atheism does not involve either hope or faith but is merely
lack of a faith based on lack of reliable evidence.