I guess I'm doing something right

Niklas Karlsson

Mar 16, 2018, 8:37:10 AM3/16/18
It appears I must be doing something right about BOFHing. A user just
asked me how to spell "fear".

Niklas
--
PERFORM SEX-ACT VARYING POSITION UNTIL TIRED.
-- Chris Suslowicz, doing COBOL

Mans Nilsson

Apr 9, 2018, 12:04:39 PM4/9/18
Den 2018-03-16 skrev Niklas Karlsson <ank...@yahoo.se>:
> It appears I must be doing something right about BOFHing. A user just
> asked me how to spell "fear".

Last Friday I (in this context I'm senior Network Operator) told the
network PFY "it is a terminal, for fscks sake, so stop fiddling with
the mouse!" as he was trying to extract knowledge from the scrollback
buffer when he should have rerun the command instead. One of the senior
BOFHen immediately fell to his knees and praised this statement.

--
Måns Nilsson primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE SA0XLR +46 705 989668