It's those T-shirts again.

Gary Barnes

Apr 14, 2015, 9:12:17 AM4/14/15
I mentioned it in the other place, but it seems I forgot to mention here
that certain T-shirts (and now baseball caps) have become available to
order at:

http://adminspotting.org/shirt2015.html

</plug>

Gaz
--
/\./\
( - - ) g...@adminspotting.org (Gary "Wolf" Barnes)

Julian Macassey

Apr 14, 2015, 3:30:41 PM4/14/15
On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 13:12:15 +0000 (UTC), Gary Barnes
<g...@adminspotting.org> wrote:
> I mentioned it in the other place, but it seems I forgot to mention here
> that certain T-shirts (and now baseball caps) have become available to
> order at:
>
> http://adminspotting.org/shirt2015.html

It has to be said:

GIF! GIF! GIF!

--
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
- George Orwell

Shmuel Metz

Apr 17, 2015, 12:10:18 AM4/17/15
In <slrnmiq4h...@noocow.adminspotting.org>, on 04/14/2015
at 01:12 PM, Gary Barnes <g...@adminspotting.org> said:

>http://adminspotting.org/shirt2015.html

Do they have aany of

Everything I ever needed to know about Trigonometry

e^{I theta} = cos^theat + I sin^theta

Insert picture of Leonard Euler. Overlay with formula?

I learned from Leonard Euler.

--------------

Integral 1/cabin d cabin = log cabin

--------------

Intefral 1/{c cabin} d cabin = Houseboat (cabin over c)

--------------

Integral e^x =f(u^n)

?

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <http://patriot.net/~shmuel> ISO position
Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+bspfh to contact me.

Message has been deleted

Wojciech Derechowski

Apr 17, 2015, 9:47:05 AM4/17/15
On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 07:15:55 +0000, Shmuel Metz wrote:
[...]
> Integral e^x =f(u^n)

One of the best jokes in that vein hovever is on differentiation:
"Hi, I'm e^x". "Hi" says the operator, "I'm d/dy".

--
WD

Who is Entscheidungs and what is his problem?

Shmuel Metz

Apr 22, 2015, 10:10:51 AM4/22/15
In <slrnmj23me...@um5000.mystora.com>, on 04/17/2015
at 01:36 PM, Wojciech Derechowski <wdd...@um5000.mystora.com> said:

>On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 07:15:55 +0000, Shmuel Metz wrote:
>[...]
>> Integral e^x =f(u^n)

>One of the best jokes in that vein hovever is on differentiation:
>"Hi, I'm e^x". "Hi" says the operator, "I'm d/dy".

Nah, Aristophanes at MIT