WHAT tool did you say?

Niklas Karlsson

Mar 9, 2015, 2:23:17 PM3/9/15
Overheard at the office today:
"Sniping (sic) Tool is so handy!"[0]

It was tempting to call out, "Yeah, especially if you have access to a
clock tower!"

Niklas

[0] (Favccvat Gbby, sbe gubfr sbeghangr rabhtu gb unir nibvqrq
Erqzbaqjner, vf n gbby gung fuvcf jvgu erprag Jvaqbjfrf naq nyybjf lbh
gb gnxr n fperrafubg bs na neovgenel erpgnathyne nern.)
--
The Internet is totally out of control, impossible to map accurately, and
being used far beyond its original intentions. So far, so good.

--
I'd like to think that when I am falling to my doom off a crumbly limestone
cliff I won't be saying, "Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!" but rather, "You know,

Joe Zeff

Mar 9, 2015, 2:27:38 PM3/9/15
On Mon, 09 Mar 2015 18:23:16 +0000, Niklas Karlsson wrote:

> [0] (Favccvat Gbby, sbe gubfr sbeghangr rabhtu gb unir nibvqrq
> Erqzbaqjner, vf n gbby gung fuvcf jvgu erprag Jvaqbjfrf naq nyybjf lbh
> gb gnxr n fperrafubg bs na neovgenel erpgnathyne nern.)

Oh. I thought it was what Sally used on the CEO recently in Qvyoreg.

--
Joe Zeff -- The Guy With The Sideburns:
http://www.zeff.us http://www.lasfs.info

Joe Zeff

Mar 10, 2015, 2:54:13 PM3/10/15
On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:54:29 +0000, Michel wrote:

> (And here I was thinking the original post was something to do with
> rOnl.)

Yes. Thank you for correcting my frainbart.

--
Joe Zeff -- The Guy With The Sideburns:
http://www.zeff.us http://www.lasfs.info
China. It's the new Nazi. :-) Reductio egg fu yung.