Signs of a BOFHish sense of humour

Niklas Karlsson

Feb 22, 2018, 9:01:32 AM2/22/18
It seems there are signs of BOFHish humour in our SE Asian branch
office. Always a pleasure to see. Came across this in some old docs:

--------------------
So, you... An Avenger[0], has decided to tackle the License Server...
You are a brave man/woman.

[snip instructions on how to make the flaming vulpine talk to the
outdated, vulnerability-ridden POS]

Step 3: Get into a Fetal position and roll around on the floor
helplessly.
Step 4: Cry somemore.

I'm willing to overlook the slightly broken English considering the
general sentiment. And from taking a look at that license server, it is
indeed an antique, festering pile of hyena droppings[1].

Niklas

[0] One of our R&D teams.
[1] Mind you, I've never met a license server that was even slightly
pleasant to deal with.
--
"Having major planets disappear is always a bad sign." - Jim Blinn